Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Day 18/19: Day 18 was another wash, as I spent several hours studying for two tests I have tomorrow. But today, I finally got my protein powder and PWO (assault), so I decided I would work out regardless of my tests. I only used a little bit of the assault (about 1/3 of a scoop) to make sure I wouldn't **** my brains out, so the effects weren't very strong but my stomach feels fine. So, tomorrow I'll up my dosage to 1/2 or 2/3 of a scoop and we'll see how it goes.

vCash
    Day 20: upped my assault dosage to about 3/5 of a scoop, and I think it was decently effective, but not quite what I expected it to be. It seemed like my lungs ran out of gas before my muscles did, and usually it's the opposite, so I'm going to assume that's because I was able to work my muscles harder with the PWO. So far, I'm down to about 178 pounds from a starting weight of 181, which I'm pretty happy with for a bit under 3 weeks of working out, especially since I've been gaining muscle as well.

vCash
    Day 21/22: took a day off yesterday (normally scheduled by the workout), and today my workout didn't go all that great. I felt really tired, and wasn't able to do as much of it as I would have liked. I didn't use my assault today because I had to work out later than usual and I had trouble sleeping the last time I used it this late.

vCash
    Just a heads up, try not to take days off and really push yourself. It is hard, but month 1 is only there to prepare you for month 2. I just finished my 1st week of month 2, and it is literally insane. If there is anything I could go back and do in month 1, it would be to push myself harder.

If You Ain't Huckin, You Ain't ****in

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsrock229 View Post
    Just a heads up, try not to take days off and really push yourself. It is hard, but month 1 is only there to prepare you for month 2. I just finished my 1st week of month 2, and it is literally insane. If there is anything I could go back and do in month 1, it would be to push myself harder.
    So far I've only really missed one day over the first 3+ weeks; if I've missed a day I've done it on the scheduled rest day instead.

vCash
    Day 23: yesterday went well, and I'm closing in on the end of my month 1 cycle. I'm starting to get nervous about the second month.

vCash
    Day 24: the assault was really awesome today. I felt a second wind kick in at the end of my workout when I'm normally out of gas. Should be a real help for the second month.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    Day 23: yesterday went well, and I'm closing in on the end of my month 1 cycle. I'm starting to get nervous about the second month.
    The first time going through each of month 2's workouts are really tough, but the 2nd and 3rd time through I found it a little easier

If You Ain't Huckin, You Ain't ****in

vCash
    Good work bro...consistency is the key to success!! Keep following the program and you will achieve your goals.

"I am built for power, not for speed."--Me

vCash
    Day 25: pure cardio+cardio abs, but I took more assault than I ever have before (a little more than 3/4 of a scoop), and I think I did really well. Unfortunately, it's given me some bowel trouble, but nothing too bad. Definitely worth using to make my workout go so much better.

vCash
    Day 26: this is going to be my last day of month one workouts. I'm really glad that I've stuck with it to this point, and I know I'll be very proud of myself once day 63 rolls around.

vCash
    Day 26: this is going to be my last day of month one workouts. I'm really glad that I've stuck with it to this point, and I know I'll be very proud of myself once day 63 rolls around.
    Congrats man! I just finished day 5 myself. Anything you've learned that you think might be helpful with the program?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubs Win View Post
    Congrats man! I just finished day 5 myself. Anything you've learned that you think might be helpful with the program?
    I've just started doing this as well during my "rest" week between month 1 and 2:

http://hundredpushups.com/test.html

and I'd recommend doing that in addition to the insanity workouts. Your upper body is very important in the workouts and you'll have to skip a lot of the exercises or half-*** them if your arms aren't up to snuff. I thought as time went on the upper body stuff would become easier but it hasn't been quite enough for me to really be able to do the exercises requiring upper body strength like I can the lower body exercises. I'm already preparing to die in month two when there are 16 pushups per set instead of 4 or 8.

vCash
    I've just started doing this as well during my "rest" week between month 1 and 2:

http://hundredpushups.com/test.html

and I'd recommend doing that in addition to the insanity workouts. Your upper body is very important in the workouts and you'll have to skip a lot of the exercises or half-*** them if your arms aren't up to snuff. I thought as time went on the upper body stuff would become easier but it hasn't been quite enough for me to really be able to do the exercises requiring upper body strength like I can the lower body exercises. I'm already preparing to die in month two when there are 16 pushups per set instead of 4 or 8.
    I'm actually already doing a weight room routine 3 days/week. Were/Are you doing that too?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubs Win View Post
    I'm actually already doing a weight room routine 3 days/week. Were/Are you doing that too?
    No, other than pushups and the insanity stuff, I'm not doing anything else.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast