Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 69 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    vCash
    i would love to get rondo

vCash
    No thankx on Rondo, Apparently Celtics are desperate to get rid of him because he is a diva headcase that pisses everyone from players to coaches off. Sorry but we had to many of those in the past.

vCash
    he is tough. may be a bit of a head case but on the court he is as competitive as anyone, we need that. in the past we had head cases and criminals and people who didn't care much about basketball, he isn't a criminal and plays every night even through a dislocated shoulder. I'm open for mixing things up rather than watching our team head for the lottery and let our big contracts walk off in the summer.

Rondo. JO. for Wallace. Felton. 1st.

Rondo/Crawford
    Mathews/EWill
    Batum/Babbit
    Aldridge/JO/Thomas
    Camby/Pryz

Also... he has a ring, he is a vocal leader, all things we don't have. and for a superstar (i would consider him one) he has a great contract.

For the future: you have +20 mil coming off the books at the end of the year, sign Batum and you have cash left over to build around our new big 3 (Batum, Rondo, Aldridge).
    Last edited by RC27; 03-01-2012 at 05:48 PM.

vCash
    I just don't trust him. I mean the Celtics are even driving down what they can get by admitting they can't stand him and he is horrible for team chemistry.

vCash
    If we could get him without losing Batum then I would give it a shot. I just would not be surprised if it completely back fired.

vCash
    Apparently Blazers "fo" has come out and said Batum is untouchable, no chance anyone gets him out of Blazers jersey.

vCash
    ESPN reported Doc has heard nothing about Rondo being on the block. idk if i believe it.

vCash
    I never believe anything Doc says. Especially since his job is to keep his players minds on winning games for the Celtics. That would be damn hard if he came out and said "Get back on D! oh yeah you you and you are about to be traded".

vCash
    haha yup my thought exactly. also wouldn't mind seeing something for B.jennings. he would be a nice compliment to aldridge.

vCash
    also pres. Miller came out and said the FO has no intention in rebuilding in the near future and regardless of this season, the blazers will inquire about A list FA's.

vCash
    In years past we have not actually gone after A list FA's. Closest we came was when we made that outrageous offer to Hedo and he had mercy enough for us to go elsewhere.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RC27 View Post
    he is tough. may be a bit of a head case but on the court he is as competitive as anyone, we need that. in the past we had head cases and criminals and people who didn't care much about basketball, he isn't a criminal and plays every night even through a dislocated shoulder. I'm open for mixing things up rather than watching our team head for the lottery and let our big contracts walk off in the summer.

Rondo. JO. for Wallace. Felton. 1st.

Rondo/Crawford
    Mathews/EWill
    Batum/Babbit
    Aldridge/JO/Thomas
    Camby/Pryz

Also... he has a ring, he is a vocal leader, all things we don't have. and for a superstar (i would consider him one) he has a great contract.

For the future: you have +20 mil coming off the books at the end of the year, sign Batum and you have cash left over to build around our new big 3 (Batum, Rondo, Aldridge).
    There is now way Boston trades Rondo for Wallace and Felton. That is essentially a salary dump since both are FA's at the end of the year. The only way we are getting a good or good/young talent is by trading Batum...

vCash
    Except that is what Boson is trying to do, salary dump and get picks.

vCash
    Since when did Wallace turn into salary dump? He is still an easy top 10 SF.

vCash
    Shen is right. If i am boston and i am looking at 17mil i can get rid of and spend at a later time then awesome. throw in Ewill and/or a 1st then salary dump plus prospects, depends how desperate portland gets if they try.

Is there more than 5 SF better than wallace?

Lebron
    Durant
    Carmelo
    Gay
    Granger

and then who? (i might be missing one or two).

I try not to be bias which is hard at times, but i think it is a legit trade.

Page 7 of 69 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast