Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1959676869
Results 1,021 to 1,028 of 1028
    vCash
    Man oh Man... If we could have moved up 2 spots to nab drummond. We would be the new OKC in a couple years. Lillard, Batum, Aldridge, Drummond, All All-Star caliber.

Drummond and Monroe is going to be a NASTY 1-2 punch in the coming years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RC27 View Post
    Man oh Man... If we could have moved up 2 spots to nab drummond. We would be the new OKC in a couple years. Lillard, Batum, Aldridge, Drummond, All All-Star caliber.
    Best starting 5 in the league hands down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matt800 View Post
    Howard is 27. How long is he realistically going to be dominant for? He already is dealing with a back injury. His value is athleticism based and will decline as he ages. I'd say he maybe has 3 more years of dominant play, then starts to fall out of that category. He will probably be good until 35 or so, but he wouldn't keep us a contender. As far as centers go, a trade for someone like Cousins or Drummond might actually help more.
    It was more than anything a crazy fantasy. We really dont need any stars like cousins or howard. Just someone who plays like tyson chandler, joakim noah, larry sanders etc. Hard nose, big, rim protecting Center who has an attitude like pryzbilla.

vCash
    Trade for O'neal from Suns for better bench depth. Also bring in Ben Wallace to work on bulking up Leonard. O'neal works with Leonard on offense, Wallace on defense and muscle.

vCash
    well ben wallace is retired. A lot of times teams bring in past players to mentor, but a lot of people dont realize, it takes a skill set to teach and teach properly.

vCash
    Takes skill set to teach but not to help bulk up. Muscle freak like Wallace who stayed in league so long at C despite size because his strength is just what Leonard could use.

vCash
    I'm not worried about Leonard bulking up. I can tell he wants to, i kind of sense he is enamored about being muscular. Blazers have numerous training staff that get paid for that exact thing. Lets just hope he doesnt pull an oden and put on 60lbs over summer and blow out his other knee.

vCash
    I really wish MIL would start tanking so we can get Sanders.

Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1959676869