Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 61 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Love is a monster and i would love to get him. But there is no way Minny and Portland get a deal done. to much bad blood now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LKR View Post
    IF the Blazers decided to trade Aldridge/Matthews, would you take —

J.J. Barea
    Jodie Meeks
    Derrick Williams
    Nikola Pekovic

+ 2 1st round draft picks?

Williams/Pekovic + 2 picks for Aldridge
    Barea/Meeks for Matthews
    POR — Barea/Love
    MIN — Gasol/Hill/Meeks/Morris
    LAL — Aldridge/Pavlovic
    Last edited by LKR; 01-03-2013 at 10:34 PM.

vCash
    POR Barea/Love
    MIN Gasol/Hill/Meeks/Morris
    LAL Aldridge/Pavlovic
    That MIGHT work, but Lakers would defintely want to get the best deal. Meaning they'd also want picks and a PG for Nash. Blazers would be clean in that trade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazers23 View Post
    That MIGHT work, but Lakers would defintely want to get the best deal. Meaning they'd also want picks and a PG for Nash. Blazers would be clean in that trade.
    Nash? Where was he mentioned? They'll keep Nash.

Trade very well could be just between MIN/LAL if MIN was willing to take that package for Love/Barea/Amundson (or Cunningham/Pekovic/Williams) though.

vCash
    POR Barea/Love
    MIN Gasol/Hill/Meeks/Morris
    LAL Aldridge/Pavlovic/Ridnour

Forgot to mention LAL getting Ridnour.

vCash
    Anyone think OKC would want Hickson for Lamb and their 2013 raptor pick? They probably aren't looking for rookies, and Hickson could be perfect for them with Collison getting older.

Portland would have great wing defense if Lamb turns out to be what he is capable of.

I wouldn't hate doing it for Perry Jones instead of the pick too if necessary. I think those two will have value someday, especially if they develop on a high character team like portland's where they get to play.

Plus Leonard would get more minutes, which will probably help portland in the long run.

vCash
    id love to get that raptor pick. but i bet they could do better then JJ for it

vCash
    So now, you don't want Love, the solid back-up PG or the young athletic wing at 6'8 with a jumpshot both making less than Matthews a year combined?

Alright.
    we are still giving up the two best players in the deal in mathews and LMA we get boned

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    gay is on the block.

Since Batum can play the Sg spot wouldnt it make sense to offer Wes + ( pick + their choice of freeland, claver, leonard?) and jeffries to fill up salary?

vCash
    I love Peckovic, so I don't think it is an unfair deal but I also wouldn't move Aldridge for a center. I like Leonard's future a lot, but I've been burned on this in the past.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    gay is on the block.

Since Batum can play the Sg spot wouldnt it make sense to offer Wes + ( pick + their choice of freeland, claver, leonard?) and jeffries to fill up salary?
    i'd give both clavers and freeland for that deal but i think are best chances to get a trade done is with a eastcoast team the Hawks,Cats,Nets,Knicks, but hell if we can get a deal done on the west im all for it as long as we come out on top and without getting rid of LA,Lillard,Batum,Hickson,Leonard im all for it

Gerald Henderson is also on the block i'd take him Henderson,Tyrus Thomas for Clavers,Freeland,Jeffries,NoS + Pick

Hickson/Leonard
    LA/Thomas
    Batum/Barton & Babbitt
    Henderson/Matthews
    Lillard/Price

Tyrus Thomas's contract is BAD! but if he can become what he was suppose to im all for it. Henderson has been pretty good thru out his career

but i like HellCrooners idea alot but i doubt they'd take those players for Gay

Hickson
    LA
    Gay
    Batum
    Lillard

also there's Josh Smith who i think would bring that gritty style to Portland i want us to get him this summer

Hickson
    LA
    Smith
    Batum
    Lillard
    6th Matthews

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    I love Peckovic, so I don't think it is an unfair deal but I also wouldn't move Aldridge for a center. I like Leonard's future a lot, but I've been burned on this in the past.
    everyone has

vCash
    Nash? Where was he mentioned? They'll keep Nash.

Trade very well could be just between MIN/LAL if MIN was willing to take that package for Love/Barea/Amundson (or Cunningham/Pekovic/Williams) though.
    My mistake missed a word in there. I meant to say "they'd want a PG to BACK UP Nash"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    I actually like Leonard but the more and more I watch him play, the more I realize he fits the bill as a quality back up center much like a younger Pryzbilla. TO ME he doesn't look like a starting center. I don't know maybe it's the inexperience or maybe the lack of offensive game. All I've seen him do is dunk around the basket. Plus, I'm sure we've all heard the rumors of Pekovic and Blazers searching for Center help. If it were me I'd give up Leonard along with Hickson for Cousins and let Cousins grow with Lillard and Batum

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazers23 View Post
    I actually like Leonard but the more and more I watch him play, the more I realize he fits the bill as a quality back up center much like a younger Pryzbilla. TO ME he doesn't look like a starting center. I don't know maybe it's the inexperience or maybe the lack of offensive game. All I've seen him do is dunk around the basket. Plus, I'm sure we've all heard the rumors of Pekovic and Blazers searching for Center help. If it were me I'd give up Leonard along with Hickson for Cousins and let Cousins grow with Lillard and Batum
    He does hell lot more then dunk, he is just not getting the chance. Watch his college tape, he was not always inside player.

Page 61 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast