Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 69 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    vCash
    and as i posted this, nash says he won't ask for a trade and suns will only trade him if he asks for it... oh well

vCash
    there is no way the suns trade nash. unless it is a total lopsided deal for them

vCash
    Word on street is we may offer batum for nash. I would be very angry. Nash is 39. batum, now that he's starting, is actually blowing up.

Someone made a good point though. How do we have all this talent, and such a bad record. It's not like we're a young team. Drives me nuts.

vCash
    No one has that put them away instinct. That hurts us.

We had a win against Thunder turn into a loss because Refs ****ed up and EVERYONE even Skip Bayless admitted it.

Felton makes lazy passes that turn into 2 points other way.

Mathews has lost his 3 point ability some how.

When Nate puts Kurt in our offense completely dies yet he still put's him in.

A TON of missed layups which baffles me.

vCash
    A PG like Nash if he were able to have good health in portland, (big if) would really help develop the other players on the team, and dramatically improve the offense. If it were even only for a few years, could help bring everyone else's play to a new level. That is something Portland could really use. That offensive creativity and talent to keep it moving and finding easy baskets.

That said, I wouldn't trade Batum for him given the age factor. I was going to say trade Oden, Matthews, and Felton for Nash. But given Oden's latests surgeries, I don't even know if phoenix would want him.
    Last edited by matt800; 02-29-2012 at 05:39 PM.

vCash
    The problem is our players outside of Batum (and LMA) just don't have a very high trade value.

vCash
    Nash, Hill and Lopez for Batum and Felton?

Nash is still an elite playmaker who has at least 2-3 years left in him and Grant is still an elite defender who still has at least 1-2 years left in him.

And Portland can probably get a verbal agreement from Nash about staying in Portland beyond this season too...

Alex Kennedy: Steve Nash on Portland rumors: "Portlandís great. Theyíve got a great team, great fans and a great organization. Itís a terrific situation"

If Nash stays, then Hill would stay too since Grant follows Steve wherever he goes.

vCash
    yeah E williams might get a high trade value if he gets playing time. Camby could to the right team, and Wallace could... But overall not much value.

vCash
    Hills knee would probably explode just from seeing his name on a Blazer jersey.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JuliusCaesar View Post
    Word on street is we may offer batum for nash. I would be very angry. Nash is 39. batum, now that he's starting, is actually blowing up.

Someone made a good point though. How do we have all this talent, and such a bad record. It's not like we're a young team. Drives me nuts.
    if we trade Batum i will be so pissed. Nash is great, but old and wont put us into contender status.

I also dont wanna see Ewill dealt either

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    Nash, Hill and Lopez for Batum and Felton?

Nash is still an elite playmaker who has at least 2-3 years left in him and Grant is still an elite defender who still has at least 1-2 years left in him.

And Portland can probably get a verbal agreement from Nash about staying in Portland beyond this season too...

Alex Kennedy: Steve Nash on Portland rumors: "Portlandís great. Theyíve got a great team, great fans and a great organization. Itís a terrific situation"

If Nash stays, then Hill would stay too since Grant follows Steve wherever he goes.
    I think this is an intriguing offer. The caveat to this trade is: if you think getting Nash and Hill makes us titles contenders you do it, if you don't think it will, you don't; it's as simple as that.

Nash, Mathews, Crawford, Wallace, Hill, LMA, Camby, Pryz

Not a bad group of vets but is it enough to put us over the top?

vCash
    i dont see it. that team looks like another first round exit

vCash
    I'd say second round or western finals for that team with some luck... but no title.

vCash
    http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=79ajdcs

Maybe throw in a draft pick and some cash considerations....me likey

vCash
    I personally would love a rondo trade. Theyll want batum. If we could convince them to take Wallace instead I'm happy with it then we have a young roster for few years to build around and some $$$ to spend.

Rondo (26) - all star
    Aldridge (26) - all star
    Batum (23) - potential all star
    Mathews (25) - role player
    EWill (22) - big potential
    N. Smith (23) - potential

Given we would trade Felton and Wallace and a first. Add a big man in FA and we would be solid IMO. Rondo brings a swagger toughness attitude we need also IMO

Page 6 of 69 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast