Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 69 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    vCash
    i wouldnt do it

vCash
    Any reason why? foundation of deal look appealing at all? want more? Just not interested in the players? We don't have assets to deal and so damn hard to find something reasonable. Leonard is our future and O'neal seems like perfect fit to mentor. Both high energy athletic bigs.

vCash
    a few of those points, ill have to dig into it more later after work. but id rather have JJ then those parts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Blazers get:

J. O'neal C (servicable Big, better mentor for Leonard)
    S. Telfair PG (good 3 point shooter and upgrade to Price and Smith)
    W. Johnson SF (young, good shooter from 3, bust to point but still time)
    2 second round picks

Suns get:

J.J. Hickson C (high energy player who can clean up all those Beasley misses would really flourish for Suns)
    Luke Babbitt PF (hits 3's which Suns like from bigs)
    S. Pavlovic SG (mainly to clean up our bench and he has proven usefull)

What do you guys think? salary's work ect. If not keeping Hickson after this year then see no reason to complain about that package. Gives 1 solid bench guy, a player who can shoot 3 looking to res his career, and bring Leonard a good mentor who never should have left Blazers in first place.
    I wouldn't make that trade. Your giving away Hickson which might still be able to resign with us. Pavlovic is actually serviceable, i'm not in love with the guy and he wouldn't be my first pick but I rather have him than broken goods, busts and washed out players.

O'Neal is done, has nothing left. Telfair has nothing to offer PDX, bust and nothing but a playground star. Johnson is still a bust and has not should Suns anything yet so why would we want him? The only intriguing thing in that trade is the 2nd rounders.

vCash
    Anyone in for a DeMarcus Cousins trade? Looks like Kings are boiled over him. Maybe now is the right time. Remember John Wall and Cousins at Kentucky? Terrorizing the NCAA...Match him up with Lillard and be deadly.

vCash
    This is Cousins 3rd time this year being suspended. He will be out of the league in 2 years, no chance in hell would consider bringing him in. He is a thousand times worse temper wise then Rasheed ever was and not as useful.

vCash
    The third time and we are not even to Christmas yet. He is not worth it and never will be.

vCash
    This is Cousins 3rd time this year being suspended. He will be out of the league in 2 years, no chance in hell would consider bringing him in. He is a thousand times worse temper wise then Rasheed ever was and not as useful.
    16.6 PPG
    9.5 RPG
    2.1 APG
    1.3 SPG

His last game against us he went off for 19pts and 16 rebounds 2 assists and 1 steal

And he's not useful? He's almost averaging a double double. He can go for 30 and 15 almost any night. He is just frustrated and tired of losing. Hell we are too as blazer fans' lets not stand pat! We should capitalize on the Kings.

vCash
    well if i had to play in sacramento id be a immature knucklehead also

vCash
    He has been that way his entire life. He is ****ing crazy and would be terrible for us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Mopp View Post
    well if i had to play in sacramento id be a immature knucklehead also
    Exactly my point, that team has absolutely no leadership or direction. Cousins is young and immature, he can change and he can grow. He is still young so he can grow with our young studs. Pair him with Hickson and Aldridge and see just how crazy he gets.

vCash
    Look if we can get some kind "****er is crazy as ****" insurance policy then fine, I just don't think it would work. I mean like how can get injury insurance on contracts, if he is involved in x amount of "issues" we aint gotta pick up a penny of his deal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazers23 View Post
    Exactly my point. Pair him with Hickson and Aldridge and see just how crazy he gets.
    You know we would not have Hickson AND LMA if we brought him in right? What exactly are we going to give up for him? Coach and GM hate the little **** but owners love him and they are going to want a lot.

vCash
    Look if we can get some kind "****er is crazy as ****" insurance policy then fine, I just don't think it would work. I mean like how can get injury insurance on contracts, if he is involved in x amount of "issues" we aint gotta pick up a penny of his deal.
    It's called coaching and teamates. They will help him deal with his Shi*. Who stands in his way when he's in Sacramento? No one. In Portland he'd have Aldridge, Hickson, Lillard, Batum.

For example, Metta World Peace, he was crazy as balls and WAY crazier than Cousins. And now Kobe and Gasol keep tabs on him.

vCash
    Firstly Cousins is far worse then Artest. Second Artest did not improve even remotely until after a decade and teams telling him they had no interest because his crazy.

Page 55 of 69 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast