Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 69 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    He will resign in the offseason. No chance Blazers let him get away.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by str8balla4life View Post
    hey oregonians , since batum wont resign with you , we will happily take him off your hands , he will b great in chicago playing with mvp d. rose and a championship we can give asik . that would b even
    this guy serious?

vCash
    lazenby
    I hear they want both Felton and Beasley. That's their goal. But talk is cheap right now. The source is good tho.
    what would you want from the lakers I dont think they have anything worth trading for him

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    nothing i can see

vCash
    I even looked to see if a 3 way deal (LA, POR, MIN) might land us something worth while and nope.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    I even looked to see if a 3 way deal (LA, POR, MIN) might land us something worth while and nope.
    JJ Barea and nikola pekovic and wesley johnson

Flop.....You Just Got Punched In The Nuts!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Mopp View Post
    this guy serious?
    the guys trolling or is ********

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by str8balla4life View Post
    hey oregonians , since batum wont resign with you , we will happily take him off your hands , he will b great in chicago playing with mvp d. rose and a championship we can give asik . that would b even
    he's mad we have LA who they traded for tyrus thomas and there stuck with boozer and dengss massive contracts and we got batum's tiny contract hahaaaa i thought i'd never say this but

YOU MAD!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazers#1Fan View Post
    he's mad we have LA who they traded for tyrus thomas and there stuck with boozer and dengss massive contracts and we got batum's tiny contract hahaaaa i thought i'd never say this but

YOU MAD!
    Yes, I'm sure every Bulls fan is MAD that they aren't in the Blazers position right now...

I honestly can't see how this team is doing so bad given the top to bottom talent on the roster. It's sickening. I'm now leaning towards a trade but I don't want to trade Batum on a rash decision now only to have him Jermaine O'Neal us in the future.

vCash
    yeah the bulls are doin just fine

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    I think min will do what it takes to get rid of beasley, meaning they would be willing to send guys out and not take much or anything in return.
    What if the lakers sent us their 1st rd pick and the t-wolves sent us ridnour because with rubio they no longer need him, and all we give up is felton.

T-wolves probably get the trade exception the lakers got from dallas and probably an expiring contract or young talent, maybe ebanks or barnes

LA gets felton and beasley

The Blazers get Ridnour a pg that knows coach nate and a nice chip in a draft pick... works for me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by silverbc View Post
    I think min will do what it takes to get rid of beasley, meaning they would be willing to send guys out and not take much or anything in return.
    What if the lakers sent us their 1st rd pick and the t-wolves sent us ridnour because with rubio they no longer need him, and all we give up is felton.

T-wolves probably get the trade exception the lakers got from dallas and probably an expiring contract or young talent, maybe ebanks or barnes

LA gets felton and beasley

The Blazers get Ridnour a pg that knows coach nate and a nice chip in a draft pick... works for me
    i want jj barea....what about andray blatche he's avaliable

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=6p4sdg6
    doubt they'd do this but its worth a try Management read this we also send are 1st next year

McGee/Camby/Pryz/Blatche
    LA/Blatche/Camby
    Wallace/Batum
    Batum/Crawford
    Felton/NOS

vCash
    McGee might be one of the dumbest players in the NBA (in-terms of basketball IQ), but his length and athleticism are pretty special. As for Blatche, there is no way I would consider acquiring him. He's a blackhole on offense, and just a cancer in general..
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    I was just about to say that, Brady. McGee is a joke as far as his brain pans are concerned and Blatche is trash defensively. Sure that is a nice trade as far as value goes, but I want nothing to do with McGee's or Blatche's shenanigans, especially going into the second half of the season.

vCash
    how about...

PHO - Gortat, Nash, Childress for POR - Camby, Felton, EWill and a 1st

1. Gortat is 28, avg 16ppg almost 11rbs and 1.5 blks, and solid especially with aldridge playing alongside with him and we can get more minutes out of him than camby. has 3 years left at 7mil, not a HUGE contract.

2. Nash is well Nash. is an expiring contract so not a huge concern about age. still will have $$$ left for FA

3. Childress could easily be left out, just thought it would be nice to have a back up SF that is not babbit.

For PHO.....

1. Felton and Camby is 19 million coming off the books in the offseason. gives them a chance to rebuild.

2. the first gives them more chips to use in the offseason.

3. If PHO wanted more i would look into giving up EWill. he has a lot of promise, plus he is young and cheap. We could also look into trading mathews instead of Ewill and that would open up minutes for Ewill to shine.

*** Not that it is accurate but it works on the trade machine and gives us +14 wins. http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine ***

Gortat/Pryz
    Aldridge/Thomas
    Wallace/Childress
    Batum/Mathews
    Nash/Crawford
    Last edited by RC27; 02-28-2012 at 03:27 PM.

Page 5 of 69 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast