Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 40 of 69 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Rockets trying to get into the top 10 and looking to trade both Dalembert and Lowry along with there 14 and 16.

How's about:
    PDX gives up - Mathews and 6, 11 pick

Houston Gives us- Dalembert, Lowry, and 14, 16.

Seems like alot for Houston to give up but they are high on Drummond and could use the 11th pick to get Gasol, would work for Lakers and Houston, Lakers want to move Gasol and Trade into the 1st round to get one of the Baylor guys and at 11 they could definitely have Perry Jones and save money. While Houston gets what they've always wanted....Gasol. We could package one of those picks to someone...Maybe dangle 16th to Doc Rivers so he can pick his son? Which I'm sure won't happen but what's speculation and wishful thinking for right.
    Last edited by Blazers23; 06-25-2012 at 03:21 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazers23 View Post
    No, Jeremy Lamb is Reggie Miller 2.0 with hair.
    Jeremy Lamb is to dumb to be Reggie Miller

Flop.....You Just Got Punched In The Nuts!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazers#1Fan View Post
    Jeremy Lamb is to dumb to be Reggie Miller
    Haha, good point.

vCash
    Rockets trying to get into the top 10 and looking to trade both Dalembert and Lowry along with there 14 and 16.

How's about:

Seems like alot for Houston to give up but they are high on Drummond and could use the 11th pick to get Gasol, would work for Lakers and Houston, Lakers want to move Gasol and Trade into the 1st round to get one of the Baylor guys and at 11 they could definitely have Perry Jones and save money. While Houston gets what they've always wanted....Gasol. We could package one of those picks to someone...Maybe dangle 16th to Doc Rivers so he can pick his son? Which I'm sure won't happen but what's speculation and wishful thinking for right.
    I read that the Rockets are trying to trade Lowry and their two picks to get up higher into the lottery so they can trade for Dwight Howard. Do you think 6 and 11 for Lowry, 14 and 16 could get done? It'd essentially be a 3 team trade looking like this:

Blazers get:
    Lowry
    14th pick
    16th pick

Rockets get:
    Dwight Howard

Magic get:
    Dalembert
    6th pick
    11th pick

Add in some filler players to match the salaries up. I think that looks pretty fair though. I wouldn't want to put Matthews in there. If this deal could get done and then take 2 out of Leonard, Zeller, Lamb, Ross, PJ3, maybe Moultrie. If they could get a Center and SG/SF from those picks though, this team would be ready to contend. I almost wouldn't mind trading back again at 16 and take Fab Melo later if the Blazers take Lamb/Ross/PJ3 at 14. This is a complete dream scenario though and I don't think either of the trades I mentioned will happen, just a what if

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blazerman View Post
    Yeah stupidity runs on the UConn team this past yr (I have a feeling Drummond will end up making Kwame Brown and Thabeet look like Bill Russell and Wilt Chamberlian after a few yrs mainly because Ive long suspected him to be dumber that that idiot in the movie, from mice to men)
    I hear yah... you are right on the money once again! and Lamb is even more dopy in interviews... I will pass on both
    Last edited by Red Hot Rolllin; 06-25-2012 at 11:26 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Structures View Post
    A few questions here:

Is it likely that the blazers get to hold on the Hickson? (I hope so)

If Drummond isnt available at #6, who are the other options at center?

What bench/role players do you guys wanna see come in?

----

I think Eric Bledsoe is gonna be a great player and (depending on who is taken at #6) I would like to see a #11 for EB swap.

1 more question, I might be moving to Oregon soonish. Are the games usually completely sold out? or are there decent seats always available?

Thanks!
    I would prefer Meyers Leonard over Drummond, I just don't like projects

You can always get tickets for most games... last year they were giving them away late

Bledsoe would be awesome young player to grab I have been touting him as an option too, especially if Beal or MKG slips to us at 6

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Hot Rolllin View Post
    I would prefer Meyers Leonard over Drummond, I just don't like projects

You can always get tickets for most games... last year they were giving them away late

Bledsoe would be awesome young player to grab I have been touting him as an option too, especially if Beal or MKG slips to us at 6
    I think Leonard is a project also. I think Zeller is the safest bet of the top C prospects. I also think that Melo later in the first round would be a really good pick, as he can block shots and rebound. Melo will never be a 20 ppg scorer, but to have a guy that could block 5 shots a game and grab 10 boards a game, that would be very valuable. That's why I would kind of want to trade back from 11, although that will be very hard to do.

vCash

How's about:

Also just read that the two teams that are having the biggest discussions with the Rockets are the Kings at 5 and Raptors at 8. Why don't the Blazers want to get involved? If they can trade 6 for Lowry and 14, or trade 6 and 11 for Lowry, 14 and 16, why not pull the trigger? There is risk involved with Lillard if that is who they really want at PG. There is far less risk with Lowry and he is only 26. If you make then trade then you get the PG for the future and he is already proven. Then you can draft a C and a SG/SF with the other first rounders. Hopefully the Blazers are just keeping things quiet and then punce on this deal

vCash

How's about:

That trade is almost too good. It's also not ripping off either team. The rockets WANT to unload Dalembert and Lowry. They're both valuable players but they've already got the guys they want (Dragic, Lee, Parsons, Howard?).

For the blazers though, this fill 2 wholes without giving up much. Lowry is on a great contract and is already proven. Dalembert is also a proven player. He's not the greatest but he's a solid starting center who would be a good fit. Then you have 14, 16 to go with it?

In my other post I mentioned Bledsoe (who I'd love to have) but your trade would put the blazers in a great position. I hope it happens!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Structures View Post
    That trade is almost too good. It's also not ripping off either team. The rockets WANT to unload Dalembert and Lowry. They're both valuable players but they've already got the guys they want (Dragic, Lee, Parsons, Howard?).

For the blazers though, this fill 2 wholes without giving up much. Lowry is on a great contract and is already proven. Dalembert is also a proven player. He's not the greatest but he's a solid starting center who would be a good fit. Then you have 14, 16 to go with it?

In my other post I mentioned Bledsoe (who I'd love to have) but your trade would put the blazers in a great position. I hope it happens!
    The thing with that trade is the Rockets aren't going to be giving up both of those guys in a single trade. The reason they want to acquire the higher picks is so they can use them to acquire Howard. In that case, it would be a trade similar to what I posted already, where the Blazers give up 6 and 11 and get Lowry, 14, and 16. Dalembert, 6, and 11 then go to Orlando for Dwight. Other players would be involved obviously, but that's just the main pieces.

vCash

Blazer Trade Idea/Rumor Discussion

Why do you guys think lowery is worth # 6 overall pick it really confuses me that you all would trade #6 for lowery he is good but not that good

NFL DPOY!
    Robert Quinn
    Sack Total: 18 Forced Fumbles: 7 Touchdowns: 1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    Why do you guys think lowery is worth # 6 overall pick it really confuses me that you all would trade #6 for lowery he is good but not that good
    I'm in that boat with you, bro. I'm of the mindset that Lowry has hit his ceiling.

Why do that when we could apparently get Lillard or Marshall, both whom I think have much higher upside than Lowry (and I'm not even high on Lillard in the slightest).

vCash
    Nash,Dragic,Lowery! which one?? I think if we could get lowery just for 11th pick then I would do that. Would love to get henry sims in the second round, buying bostons pick to draft jones. Then get Spencer Hawes as a free agent.

Lowery/Lillard
    Matthews/FA
    Batum/Jones
    L.A/J.J
    Hawes/Sims

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ElFuturoDeESPN View Post
    I'm in that boat with you, bro. I'm of the mindset that Lowry has hit his ceiling.

Why do that when we could apparently get Lillard or Marshall, both whom I think have much higher upside than Lowry (and I'm not even high on Lillard in the slightest).
    exactly why not get the next d-rose clone with a better shot or get the next jason kidd id take either before lowery

NFL DPOY!
    Robert Quinn
    Sack Total: 18 Forced Fumbles: 7 Touchdowns: 1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ElFuturoDeESPN View Post

Because although Marshall and Lillard may have a higher ceiling, they also have much more risk. Lowry is a 15 ppg, 6 apg guy and is 26 years old. I'm not sure if Marshall will ever reach 15 ppg (although he will be a great pro and I'm for taking him) and have doubts that Lillard will ever get 6 apg.

Page 40 of 69 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast