Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    vCash
    no way the magic do that deal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    We need a PG, not a shot happy SG. Would not mind finding a way for Hickson.
    What would you give up for JJ Hickson? Anyway we could swing Batum? Or is he off the limits?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tyfreaks brotha View Post
    What would you give up for JJ Hickson? Anyway we could swing Batum? Or is he off the limits?
    I'd say he is. Batum has taken his game to another level, we need to get him an extension over the summer. Now that Batum has shown that he can also play the two-guard, it makes his value even better. Next off-season will be critical, we need to re-build around Aldridge and Batum..
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    hey guys,

raptors fan here.

Would you be willing to do this deal?;

Raymond Felton and your first round pick for Jose Calderon?

He's one of the best passing and shooting PG's in the league, and he'd probably complement your team really well.

What do you guys think?

vCash
    take out the first and we throw someone like matthews or smith in there because i have a feeling we might be getting a lottery pick this year if we keep playing the way we are right now... ive seen mocks that have rivers, zeller, jones III all falling down or near our current spot at 14 so that pick is to valuable to trade
    Last edited by JoeDirt05; 02-21-2012 at 02:35 PM.

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    Make it a conditional 1st and you got a deal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    take out the first and we throw someone like matthews or smith in there because i have a feeling we might be getting a lottery pick this year if we keep playing the way we are right now... ive seen mocks that have rivers, zeller, jones III all falling down or near our current spot at 14 so that pick is to valuable to trade
    i'm sure the pick involved would be lottery protected, or even something like top 20 protected.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raptor fan View Post
    i'm sure the pick involved would be lottery protected, or even something like top 20 protected.
    if it was protected id do it then, if a few years down the road you hadn't got it yet then unprotected

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    eww you would put wes or nolan in there? Nolan has looked solid in limited him. Calderon cannot play d at all, but neither can felton so its a wash there

vCash
    and i think i would rather have the cap space for the offseason then calderon. if nothing happens with that then you can use it in a trade for a player

vCash
    If Deron Williams was a legit option I would say save the cap space. I just don't see it though. I think he wants his cake and to eat it too. In other words I think he wants lots of media in a big market and to be a winner. Now we can offer him chance at winning, but we are not big enough for his liking.

vCash
    yeah Deron wont come here, especially with NJ moving to brooklyn. I have no idea who is gonna be a FA this summer, but i think i like having the cap to use on a FA or a trade later on. Calderon wont change much this season anyway

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bradyistheman12:21044260
    Quote Originally Posted by tyfreaks brotha View Post
    I'd say he is. Batum has taken his game to another level, we need to get him an extension over the summer. Now that Batum has shown that he can also play the two-guard, it makes his value even better. Next off-season will be critical, we need to re-build around Aldridge and Batum..
    Damn. Oh well. Huge fan of Batum

vCash
    yeah the only way i see batum is dealt is for a legit star. but you just never know with our ******** FO

vCash
    Calderon would be a smart move because he would be great for easy buckets, the blazers are definitely lacking a good passer. I agree that the issue would be the 1st rd pick because this is one of the deepest drafts in a very long time. I doubt the blazers part with a first rd pick unless they are going after a star

If holding felton for summer FA, this is a list of who i think the blazers would target for PG kirk hinrich, chauncey billups and mo williams has a player option which i believe he opts out
    In my opinion that is the list of pg's the blazers would chase, none of those are better passers than calderon but all are probably better scorers.

Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast