Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=775tll2
    One first rounder to Lakers.

How bout that?

Blake KNOWS the System, La + Pg = best front court in the game then G force with the defense and Wes with the shooting.

to me it looks like a ring in the make.
    why would LA do this makes no sense for them

my idea

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7q29qk2

add 2013 1st round pick us sending to the other team

Flop.....You Just Got Punched In The Nuts!

vCash
    Actually it makes TONS of sense for them. They would get the cap space to go after Dwight in the off season. They can't trade for him, in part because assets, and in part because Magic owner refuses to even consider dealing him.

vCash
    anyone think we can get Nikola Pekovic from the wolves? Maybe give them Wallace for Pekovic and Ridnour?

vCash
    http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/story...n-williams-nba

Portland Trail Blazers
    Portland is the team that would both improve the most out of the three on this list and also the team that would accept Williams the easiest (Teague, Holiday and their respective agents would not be happy to see Williams come to Atlanta or Philly). That's because the point guard in Portland this season is Raymond Felton, a soon-to-be-free agent who has been awful this season.

The Blazers, currently fighting to be in the playoff race in the loaded West, have an interesting roster apart from their problems at the point. LaMarcus Aldridge is a first time All-Star who is just coming into his own as a dynamic offensive player. Wesley Matthews, Gerald Wallace and Nicolas Batum are all solid players, and Batum still has some considerable upside to grow into. And Jamal Crawford can be an explosive scorer off the bench.

Williams would be a huge addition to a team that already plays good defense but struggles on offense. Every wing player in the Blazers' rotation is capable of filling the lane and finishing in transition, something Williams would have an impact on immediately, and everyone but Wallace can shoot, so the floor will be spaced perfectly for Aldridge and Williams to run lots of ball-screen action.

Coach Nate McMillan, known to run lots of patterns on offense, would do so knowing that Williams gives him a point guard who can post. Remember Utah's devastating offenses with Williams centered around bigs who could shoot and guards (Williams and Ronnie Brewer) who could score in the paint off post-ups. And Aldridge is an excellent perimeter threat.

The other thing I like about the possibility of Williams joining Portland is that even though the Blazers would still be left with a big hole at center, having two All-Stars already on board would make the best free-agent centers each offseason look closely at joining them.

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    Deron Williams being a Blazer would be a dream come true, but I'm still hesitant to believe that the Blazers can get the big fish in free agency. Williams would solve so many of our current problems, and it might be enough to push us toward being a legitimate contender. At this point it is still a pipe dream, but who knows.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    I would kill to get Williams in a Blazer jersey.

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7l8ykpa

a trade i would like

Camby
    LA
    Smith
    Batum
    Hinrich

6th matthews or Batum

just cause who we're playing

Flop.....You Just Got Punched In The Nuts!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=775tll2
    One first rounder to Lakers.

How bout that?

Blake KNOWS the System, La + Pg = best front court in the game then G force with the defense and Wes with the shooting.

to me it looks like a ring in the make.
    the thought of blake back in a blazer uni makes me sick

vCash
    I'm a Kings fan, but what do you guys think of

Hickson
    Thornton

For

Felton

Gives you guys some depth at the big men positions and a replacement for Brandon Roy (If you guys haven't replaced him)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tyfreaks brotha View Post
    I'm a Kings fan, but what do you guys think of

Hickson
    Thornton

For

Felton

Gives you guys some depth at the big men positions and a replacement for Brandon Roy (If you guys haven't replaced him)
    We need a PG, not a shot happy SG. Would not mind finding a way for Hickson.

vCash
    I think if Deron Williams wants to win a ring, his best bet would be Portland, unless he could somehow get on Miami.

Portland is the only team that is already good without at PG that could create cap space without giving up key players.

Chances are he won't come here, but from a winning perspective it is a great fit.

vCash
    Portland should make two trades.

Trade 1:
    POR send Batum and 2nd round pick to CHA for Kemba Walker.

Trade 2:
    POR sends Camby, Felton, 1st round pick, and a cash consideration of $500,000 to ORL for Dwight Howard.

Both ORL and CHA would receive expiring contract, without spending a single penny more from contract in 2012, and an extra draft pick next year.

Get a good, young PG and a dominant center to go with Aldridge. Sign Howard to a LTC and capitalize on current Blazers production.

.....pipe dream.

vCash
    Batum can get a hell of a lot better then Kemba. Def without the inclusion of draft picks. Hell he is our second best player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Batum can get a hell of a lot better then Kemba. Def without the inclusion of draft picks. Hell he is our second best player.
    Which is why he has the highest bargaining price. Not to say Walker and Batum are equal, but if Portland wants to make a big time trade, Batum's name will definetly be mentioned.

vCash
    Kemba is not that trade though.

Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast