Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 50 of 69 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Mathews is finally 100% healthy with chip on his shoulder... perfect combo for me

vCash
    Mathews is so underrated and under valued.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Mathews is so underrated and under valued.
    Yeah he is. but i want him to be able to create for himself, or batum. we cant have one guy (lillard) being the only one who can ISO up top.

Heat: lebron, wade
    Lakers: Nash. Bryant
    OKC: Durant, Westbrook
    Spurs: Manu, Parker
    Boston: Rondo, Pierce

and its what chicago was lacking. and what cleavland is trying to do with waiters and irving.

they dont have to be a star, but unless mathews or batum develop that ability, i think we need someone like tyreke evans or a mayo who we can clear out and let the create.

vCash
    Batum can create. Not an all-star level but he is the most underrated in league when it comes to that. Nate f'd up and created this completely incorrect stigma that Batum is just a catch and shoot guy. Batum outplayed Parker as a distributor/point in the Olympics. Not saying he can do that in NBA just that he is EXTREMELY underrated by fans when it comes to that aspect.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RC27 View Post
    Yeah he is. but i want him to be able to create for himself, or batum. we cant have one guy (lillard) being the only one who can ISO up top.

Heat: lebron, wade
    Lakers: Nash. Bryant
    OKC: Durant, Westbrook
    Spurs: Manu, Parker
    Boston: Rondo, Pierce

and its what chicago was lacking. and what cleavland is trying to do with waiters and irving.

they dont have to be a star, but unless mathews or batum develop that ability, i think we need someone like tyreke evans or a mayo who we can clear out and let the create.
    We are running the Dallas offense Terry Dirk combo is similiar to the Lillard LMA combo... we need to DEFEND if we DEFEND our offensive stats will better due to transition points IMO

That said if both Mathews and Batum do add dribble drives to their arseonals we will be that much harder to stop in iso situations.... A little worried about D tho... but I think our offense will be fine

vCash
    LMA is a underrated defender, Lillard is not a liability, and Mathews/Batum are good defenders. My only defensive concern is low post.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    LMA is a underrated defender, Lillard is not a liability, and Mathews/Batum are good defenders. My only defensive concern is low post.
    Yupp me too we need window cleaners men who control the paint and eat glass

vCash
    Hickson can get it done against most teams but against the 76ers, Pacers, and Lakers of this league he will get abused.

vCash
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=776322

Hornets fans are looking for some good Eric Gordon trades if you're interested hit it up (:

vCash
    Gordon's knee is going to explode any day now

vCash
    i remember we scheduled a meeting with him this summer.... thank god it fell through

vCash
    once you match arent they safe for a year? or am i making this up

vCash
    Gordon is faking. Just like Dwight exaggerated his issues with his back. His back is fine then SVG admits what a dickweed Dwight is, he tells team he is not willing to work with SVG another day, he is told SVG will not be fired until after the season, he replies saying his back is ****ed up and he can't play again. Honestly I doubt he had any surgery or problem to begin with. Before he got traded it was Dwight will not be ready till January, then he gets traded and is playing preseason? He faked the entire injury just like Gordon is now faking knee pain because he told Hornets not to match and they did and he REALLY did not want to be a Hornet.

Either way Gordon is a low character guy and would not want him on our team even if the league promised a championship his first year.

vCash
    i dont think doctors would come out and put their medical licenses on the line to lie about a players injury just so he can move teams... I also don't believe in bigfoot.

vCash
    U ever heard of greed and faking? Sorry but you can find thousands of Docs willing to lie for a little cash.

Page 50 of 69 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast