Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Trade Deadline

vCash
    That is a huge flippin return on Zid. Young big winger, big hard shot righty D man and a 2nd and maybe a third next year? Wow...total win for us 5 pieces for 1.

vCash
    Wow! didnt see that coming. That is a great trade for the wild. Brings in a big winger, big shot on point, and character guy. PLUS 2 PICKS? Great. And 4 million comes off the books for next year. Great deal. Just great.

vCash
    Read a rumor that Harding was avaible wondering what wild fans believe the cost for him would be I am a Pens fan

vCash
    probably some young guys/picks

vCash
    Young guys or a 2nd probably from the Pens or a 3rd from a team that might finish lower. From the Pens I would like Tangradi, or I know you guys have some good young D men Despres (dont remember names other names) but one of them. Not both just one of them haha

Edit: Or Joe Morrow! Hah
    Last edited by pidg88; 02-25-2012 at 11:00 PM.

vCash
    excited to see foster and veilliux back as well as palmieri

vCash
    Gilbert for Schultz - Grade wise id say B- or B. We need puck moving D, play to much in our own zone. Suter and Gilbert are friends and I know they both played for the badgers. Im hearing chatter that this move could entice Suter to sign with minney in the summer. Will see... for now i say its an even trade.

Zanon for Kampfer- I dont think this trade even deserves a grade cause no chance we were re-signing Zanon in the off season. Basically a dump.

Overall id give us a a grade somewhere in the B range for the trade deadline. Will see what the off season brings.

vCash
    I think we made out great. I LOVE Schultz but Gilbert will be good for our blue line and getting that puck moving. I also love the Zanon for Kampfer trade. Kampfer has registered more points (5g 7a) in his 48 NHL games than most of our blue line (haven't looked up exact stats but guessing his 12 are more haha) and that's when he was playing 15 mins of toi. He is one of their better D prospects and is definitely a 2 dimensional D men will a good pass out ofthe zone. He won't be as gritty or a huge shot blocker like Zanon but is young coming into his own and a will be a good top 4 type in the future.

I would have liked to have seen us dump Harding tho
    Last edited by pidg88; 02-27-2012 at 04:18 PM.

vCash
    ive seen from boston fans that kampfer isnt that good but again zanon was a dump love the schultz gilbert trade love shultzy but gilbert is something we need

vCash
    I dont see where anyone said it was a dump, many think we have won on that trade. I mean the kid has potential, 12 pts in 48 career games and its better then getting a draft pick that if that draft pick makes it to the NHL we wouldnt see them for 4-5 years where as Kampfer we could see this or next year. His scouting grade is 6.5B, meaning he could be anywhere from a 7th D man to top 4 (actually that means top 2, but I dont see him becoming a top pairing)

vCash
    boston fans were pretty tough on him saying that he is at best a 3rd pairing more of a #6 type of guy

vCash
    Boston, in all sports love their players when they are with them, and when they leave them, through whatever means, they are the worst players ever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    Boston, in all sports love their players when they are with them, and when they leave them, through whatever means, they are the worst players ever.
    So true.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Killerjug View Post
    boston fans were pretty tough on him saying that he is at best a 3rd pairing more of a #6 type of guy
    Well they're exactly right he is a 3rd pairing right now but he's 22 with upside. And Boston fans will spin anything to make it look like they got the best end of the deal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pidg88 View Post
    I dont see where anyone said it was a dump, many think we have won on that trade. I mean the kid has potential, 12 pts in 48 career games and its better then getting a draft pick that if that draft pick makes it to the NHL we wouldnt see them for 4-5 years where as Kampfer we could see this or next year. His scouting grade is 6.5B, meaning he could be anywhere from a 7th D man to top 4 (actually that means top 2, but I dont see him becoming a top pairing)
    Time will tell on Kampfer.. Ill tell you one thing, we need a vet or two next year on D to prep these young guns. We play way to much in our own zone. Gilbert will help for sure because he has a good first pass. Time will tell on the others as well. Lets hope for some luck going into the off season

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast