Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Deadline

vCash
    wow shut out by st.louis, does anyone know how many AHL players we have called up this year ? I feel like we have never had the same roster two games in a row.
    \

vCash
    Remember when we were good?

vCash
    it was a grand time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild1414 View Post
    wow shut out by st.louis, does anyone know how many AHL players we have called up this year ? I feel like we have never had the same roster two games in a row.
    Mehhh...this isn't surprising. Wild Not Scoring + St. Louis RIDICULOUS Goals Allowed Per Game Rating = Shut Out.

St. Louis does this sort of thing to EVERYONE. Under two goals per game allowed on the season? Insane....

As for the AHL callups...I don't remember the exact number, but I thought I heard the FSN North guys say something about that, and I thought I heard them say the Wild had 40 some odd different roster combinations, or something to that effect.....

Regardless of what number it was, it was A LOT... lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom Listens View Post
    Remember when we were good?
    It was almost a trick they played on us making all the fans believe this was the year for playoffs... Guess they showed us.

On another note cant wait to see what Boston does to us today.
    \

vCash
    haha oh man its gunna be ugly

vCash
    It was almost a trick they played on us making all the fans believe this was the year for playoffs... Guess they showed us.

On another note cant wait to see what Boston does to us today.
    No doubt Minnesota are massive underdogs against the Bruins....

But, I will take solace in this:

The B's have NOT played their best hockey as of late coming into this contest.
    Over their last 5 games, they've lost games in convincing fashion to the Sabres, Rangers, and Jets (and coincidentally, in all those losses, the winning teams played Boston physically tough, and took no crap from them...hint, hint, Wild).
    And in the two games they did win, they scratched out SO wins over Nashville and Montreal, who both gave the champs all they could handle.

So....I know damned well Minnesota has lost all ability to score lately, thus, I propose Minnesota turn this game into a nasty, hard hitting, checking affair....fluster the B's a bit, show NO signs of being intimidated (which quite frankly, despite their scoring woes, I really don't believe any team intimidates the Wild)...and perhaps the Champs will be off their game plan enough to allow Minnesota to score some surprise goals, and pull this one out.

To that game plan's end...anyone know if Matt Kassian and Brad Staubitz will be in on this game?
    We will probably need them quite a bit....Clutterbuck needs to play his hitting/agitating style to the Nth degree....And guys like Warren Peters, Darroll Powe, and Kyle Brodziak need to check the holy CRAP out of the Bruins defense every chance they get.

And we already know that Nate Prosser, Justin Faulk, Clayton Stoner (is HE playing??) are up to the task of mixing it up with the Bruin forwards.

Go Wild......take it to the Champs....let's help give Boston a kick in the *** on their way to defending their Stanley Cup this year...can we do that?

vCash
    ^^ I like your glass half full mentality. But that is asking a LOT from the wild today, espically after what they brought to St.Louis.
    \

vCash
    ^^ I like your glass half full mentality. But that is asking a LOT from the wild today, espically after what they brought to St.Louis.
    Ya, I know it is asking a lot from the guys in green...but still, they have to snap out of the current 7 game slide at SOME point, right?

They couldn't beat teams from lowly Columbus to upper echelon Vancouver, so they have as good a shot as any to break the losing streak against a Bruins team that isn't quite firing on all cylinders.

Again, get in the Bruins faces....get them away from setting up plays, and get them into mucking, grinding...hey, the B's ARE one of the most penalized teams in the league, and its not all from being "tough"....they take cement head penalties as well....Wild need to take advantage...

Of course, this game could be a blow out in favor of Boston, but you know, in that case, we can just say, "oh well, the B's are the Champs after all"...

Nothing to lose, every confidence to gain for Minny IMO

vCash
    Good game today against Boston.

THE FELLOW SOUTH DAKOTA BOYS

props to rdwilliamson for the sig

vCash
    backstrom stole it for us

vCash
    More good news- we signed Brodziak to a 3 year extension.woohoo

vCash
    Parise MUST be our number one target 7/1, we will be the first in line. After watching him compete tonight he is just what we need. But will see if he can jump on the bandwagon of or mini re-build. My gut feeling is he signs with a bonafide contender like the wings. So im hoping we have a plan B.

vCash
    i think theres a decent chance that we could get parise this off season being from mn has to help us dramatically

vCash
    I am super happy about Brodziak. 3 years is a great amount of time.
    \

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast