Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 59 of 75 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 1124
  1. #871
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    10,875
    vCash
    1500
    On a side note Im going to the Angels Cards game in LA over the July 2-4 because my Bday is the 2nd so its gona be a sweet present to me

    Michael Wacha

    5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

  2. #872
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    ILSTU
    Posts
    7,487
    vCash
    1500
    That's a pretty sweet present haha

  3. #873
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    10,875
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkais9009 View Post
    That's a pretty sweet present haha
    hopefully I get ejected for hassling albert the whole time haha

    Michael Wacha

    5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

  4. #874
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    24,325
    vCash
    1500
    I don't date much, but I don't see the point in dating just for the sake of dating.

    I don't drink or have sex, though, so most guys wouldn't have much fun with me.

    I'm not in any hurry to settle down myself. I'd like to get through college and be independent for a while.

    I'm also somewhat insecure and socially awkward. So dating is difficult. I prefer to be alone.
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

  5. #875
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    10,875
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by redbird89 View Post
    I don't date much, but I don't see the point in dating just for the sake of dating.

    I don't drink or have sex, though, so most guys wouldn't have much fun with me.

    I'm not in any hurry to settle down myself. I'd like to get through college and be independent for a while.

    I'm also somewhat insecure and socially awkward. So dating is difficult. I prefer to be alone.
    your one of those girls that it would be fun to just watch a cards game with

    Michael Wacha

    5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

  6. #876
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    24,325
    vCash
    1500
    Well usually for mine and my sister's birthdays (October and November), our parents would take us to a Blues game. Can't do that this year.
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

  7. #877
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    East Lansing, MI
    Posts
    6,816
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by redbird89 View Post
    Well usually for mine and my sister's birthdays (October and November), our parents would take us to a Blues game. Can't do that this year.
    Technically, they can... since it's 2013.

    I'm curious how the NHL season will shape up now. A lot of teams might benefit from the shortened schedule.

    Anyways, GO WINGS!

    Matt Carpenter
    .300 AVG, 1 HR, 6 RBI, .431 OBP, .375 SLG, .806 OPS, .371 wOBA, 136 wRC+, .4 fWAR, 126 OPS+



  8. #878
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    7,385
    vCash
    1500
    So watching notre dame get destroyed last night was wonderful and beautiful

  9. #879
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    24,325
    vCash
    1500
    A short season is better than no season.
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

  10. #880
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    ILSTU
    Posts
    7,487
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy15 View Post
    So watching notre dame get destroyed last night was wonderful and beautiful
    I was going to hate the outcome no matter what. They are my least favorite college fan bases by far over everyone else.... except maybe OSU haha

  11. #881
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    10,875
    vCash
    1500

    Off Topic Thread XV: Pujols and TLR are gone, time for a new dynasty to begin!

    Roll tide roll

    Michael Wacha

    5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

  12. #882
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    7,385
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkais9009 View Post
    I was going to hate the outcome no matter what. They are my least favorite college fan bases by far over everyone else.... except maybe OSU haha
    When a fan base is the size of Ohio states its easy to hate haha

    Frankly I hate a ton of Ohio state fans. I hate fans in general who wanna always make it my teams better than yours (which a lot of OSU fans do)

    All fan bases do it but the bigger the fan base the worse it can get

    But I hate Notre Dame big time. They are my second most hated team, slightly behind Michigan and then the entire SEC lol

  13. #883
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    ILSTU
    Posts
    7,487
    vCash
    1500
    ^ yeah thats fair

    Im an Illini fan and have many friends that go to OSU so naturally i have to hate them lol

  14. #884
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    ILSTU
    Posts
    7,487
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    Roll tide roll
    you explained why you liked st louis teams but now why they hell do you like Alabama lol

  15. #885
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    7,385
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkais9009 View Post
    ^ yeah thats fair

    Im an Illini fan and have many friends that go to OSU so naturally i have to hate them lol
    That's why I hate notre dame

    I used to have a very close friend who has since turned into an *** but he was the most obnoxious notre dame fan ever, no matter what notre dame did it was perfect. He acted like a 15 yard pass was record breaking and every time they lost it was the refs or the other team didnt do something fair and it wasn't real football. It was so ****ing annoying

Page 59 of 75 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •