Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 58 of 75 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Happy 2013 people

My year started with some drunk drama but that **** happens when 10 drunk people gather together for 10 hours haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkais9009 View Post
    post 6,000...... OH BOY!

its only taken just under 5 years lol
    Tell me about it. If I continued my 50 ppd pace I had when I first started, I would be at 88950 posts since I joined, lol.

Luckily that didn't happen.

Also: Happy New Year

Matt Carpenter
    .300 AVG, 1 HR, 6 RBI, .431 OBP, .375 SLG, .806 OPS, .371 wOBA, 136 wRC+, .4 fWAR, 126 OPS+

vCash
    I spent New Years playing board games with family.

It was fun, though.
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    I drank a couple hard lemonades my uncle brought but I didn't get drunk because if I had fallen asleep I woulda had to stay at my grandparents lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkais9009 View Post
    Happy 2013 people

My year started with some drunk drama but that **** happens when 10 drunk people gather together for 10 hours haha

My night was so exciting.... Was doing dishes at midnight.. Then played some Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 for a bit, then watch Looper and went to bed...

It was a good day I didnt get any birthday phone calls WOOT!

vCash
    I don't remember seeing this commercial during the World Series.
    http://youtu.be/epiiGNJOPXQ
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    St. Louis among 'drunkest cities' in America
    http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/355...ies-in-America
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    well since we usually have kyle posting his news about his love life I figured I join the party. My girlfriend of over 2 years who I was planning to propose to in the very near future decided to end it today. So in all seriousness **** 2013 I would have preferred to of had the zombies or whatever was suppose to happen on december 21 FML!

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    damn man, really sorry to hear that. that sucks

vCash
    Damn bro, that's rough.

vCash
    Ouch.
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    Being single was always the best days for me, and the most fun. I truly enjoyed being single, it's what helped my personality expose itself. Date a ton while you are young and enjoy the **** out of it. Dating should be fun, and not a focus on finding a person to marry. Have fun with it, date a lot of different girls, and a lot of different types of girls. Go out, have fun, be with your guy friends, and when she is right it will force your hand because you won't want to let her go.

Dating was a blast, but it's hard at first. I had a 3 year high school into early college relationship and a 3 year college relationship before I realized how much I was missing out on by openly dating.

I always had one rule. I was going to be honest always. And I would openly, at first bring up that I was an open dater who didn't sleep around. Women respected it, and then I just focused on being a lot of fun. They would always come around when you are fun, and girls like it when you play neat games (I don't mean mind games, I mean fun made-up games and drinking card games etc that are fun). Dating was so much fun. I'm happy I married Alyssa, but when I met her, I was still dating a few other girls and it took a couple of months for me to stop seeing those girls. I just liked spending time with Alyssa so much that I stopped spending time with the other girls.

Dating should be a focus on creating friendships and memories, and less of a focus on finding the right person. The right person will find you regardless if you are looking or not. So enjoy the time that dating offers you, because when you do meet that right person. You'll want to know that you didn't leave anything behind, you aren't missing out on anything, and you'll really appreciate that right person because you'll know how special they are.

Then again, I'm a very strong type A personality, and a very out-going person. So this wasn't difficult for me. But I recommend it to everyone single. Date, date, and then date some more.

I wish you the best Joe. Focus on having fun, it's what heals it the most.
    Last edited by Jeffy25; 01-04-2013 at 11:23 AM.

vCash
    thanks guys i wish the season was here already now would be a good time to take a vacation STL I havent ever been to a cards game

Michael Wacha

vCash
    May I ask. How did you become a Cards fan?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    May I ask. How did you become a Cards fan?
    growing up in idaho everyone likes the mariners same for the seahawks so I picked the rams and I started really watching baseball when albert was a rookie and my cousin knew I liked him more then I liked the team but he bought me a albert jersey and it was love from there on I just watched there games all the time because I wanted to watch Albert. I liked Big Mac because i had a sweet shirt that had baseballs of and the number of home runs on it ha

Albert leaving was a hard time for me because I grew to love the cardinals because I loved him first so it was bitter sweet for me

Michael Wacha

Page 58 of 75 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast