Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 65 of 75 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Couldnt agree more.... I listened to the Cards beat the Brewers Game 6 of NLCS on my ipod tonight at work... You can hear the irritation in the Brewers broadcaster's voice over the Cards whooping the Brewers in that series...

vCash
    There was a wreck in town tonight. A lady drove into town going way too fast (speed limit is 30 but people drive into town going 50-60 MPH). A teenager was walking down the road at night wearing all black. She swerved to miss him and flipped her car. She is alright.

Sometimes you wonder what people could possibly be thinking. Why would you drive so fast in town and why would you walk along the road at night wearing all black?

Could have been a lot worse accident than it was. As it was nobody got hurt.
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redbird89 View Post
    There was a wreck in town tonight. A lady drove into town going way too fast (speed limit is 30 but people drive into town going 50-60 MPH). A teenager was walking down the road at night wearing all black. She swerved to miss him and flipped her car. She is alright.

Sometimes you wonder what people could possibly be thinking. Why would you drive so fast in town and why would you walk along the road at night wearing all black?

Could have been a lot worse accident than it was. As it was nobody got hurt.
    I had to swerve and miss two Asians who just walked out in the middle of the road yesterday.

But it was daylight and I wasn't speeding. But I had to go into on-coming traffic and they weren't paying any attention/didn't know the area.

There are a lot of idiot drivers out there. I feel like there are more idiot drivers than there are good drivers. Either that, or people really suck at paying attention to what they are doing.

vCash
    There was a break-in in my town last night. The 82-year-old resident shot the 30-year-old intruder in the arm. There was a struggle. Both are hospitalized in stable condition.
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    I was supposed to have class at my CC today (it was a Graduate course ITVed to my campus). Anyway, I got to the building and it was locked. There was nobody in sight. I emailed my professor, but haven't heard anything. Hopefully she won't penalize me. It is just a once-a-month class I think.

We have an assignment due tonight, but the assignment says that we need to click on whatever link is below it. There is no link below it.

I am so confused.
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    Going in to sub today. Apparently the class I am subbing is used to being out of control. The regular teacher doesn't really control them.

Hopefully everything goes alright.
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    I'm in a night class right now. Pretty boring. every wednesday too 6-8:50.

I always hate night classes but i sign up for one almost every semester for some reason

vCash
    Man-cave will be officially done this weekend.

I'm so excited.

Me and a buddy did it little by little over the last two years.

I finally got inpatient because both of us work over 50 hours every week and just hired two contractor guys to finish it.

Costing me a little bit extra (like 1300) to have it all done now and completed. But it's legit! And they fixed a couple of small mistakes I made because I don't know everything that I am doing.

It's about 400 square feet. Has 19 screens. One computer runs the whole thing with 16 gig memory, 1 terabyte hard drive with a tv tuner that records any tv we want instead of some stupid DVR.

Two projectors run the main two screens, then there are two 56 inch tv's on one wall with a 42 inch, and then two 32 inch tv's are mounted in splitting the projectors, and four 24 inch computer monitors to mlb games. Then some various tv's spread around 6, and then 2 more computer monitors that are mounted.

Then I have a wrap-around leather coach that fits in there custom made with recliners, and we built a center bar, and that has 11 bar stools behind it. Each one with a custom made top with each of the Cardinals WS wins years written on it .

So I can fit about 17 people down there comfortably. Pretty excited to finally have it done. It's been a long on-going project. I'll take photos when it's done and post them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    Man-cave will be officially done this weekend.

I'm so excited.

Me and a buddy did it little by little over the last two years.

I finally got inpatient because both of us work over 50 hours every week and just hired two contractor guys to finish it.

Costing me a little bit extra (like 1300) to have it all done now and completed. But it's legit! And they fixed a couple of small mistakes I made because I don't know everything that I am doing.

It's about 400 square feet. Has 19 screens. One computer runs the whole thing with 16 gig memory, 1 terabyte hard drive with a tv tuner that records any tv we want instead of some stupid DVR.

Two projectors run the main two screens, then there are two 56 inch tv's on one wall with a 42 inch, and then two 32 inch tv's are mounted in splitting the projectors, and four 24 inch computer monitors to mlb games. Then some various tv's spread around 6, and then 2 more computer monitors that are mounted.

Then I have a wrap-around leather coach that fits in there custom made with recliners, and we built a center bar, and that has 11 bar stools behind it. Each one with a custom made top with each of the Cardinals WS wins years written on it .

So I can fit about 17 people down there comfortably. Pretty excited to finally have it done. It's been a long on-going project. I'll take photos when it's done and post them.

you are one lucky bastard haha

NFL DPOY!
    Robert Quinn
    Sack Total: 18 Forced Fumbles: 7 Touchdowns: 1

vCash
    Subbed today. The class was fine. Loud, but fine. I had two band classes, two guitar classes, and music appreciation. Fifth hour guitar was really loud. Overall though it wasn't a bad day.

Congrats on the mancave Jeffy. My bedroom walls are covered in posters and memorabilia. It's my mini version of a mancave.
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    Care to guess how much it is going to cost you to power 19 screens? LOL IF you can fit 17 people who controls the remote?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Teufelshunde4 View Post
    Care to guess how much it is going to cost you to power 19 screens? LOL IF you can fit 17 people who controls the remote?

It is all ran through a computer....so me on the keyboard and mouse

And it isn't much, I've had the 19 screens up for awhile. It wasn't a noticeable jump in our electric bill or anything.

vCash
    It is all ran through a computer....so me on the keyboard and mouse

And it isn't much, I've had the 19 screens up for awhile. It wasn't a noticeable jump in our electric bill or anything.

I got ya... My wife got me a 25 inch led HD monitor for my computer... Had to get grahpics cards to use HD but its worth it.... Thought about hooking up the old monitor as well but i wouldnt look right with one screen HD and other vga quality.. On DirectTV you can watch 6 sports channels at once... Its kinda crazy to keep track of...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Teufelshunde4 View Post
    I got ya... My wife got me a 25 inch led HD monitor for my computer... Had to get grahpics cards to use HD but its worth it.... Thought about hooking up the old monitor as well but i wouldnt look right with one screen HD and other vga quality.. On DirectTV you can watch 6 sports channels at once... Its kinda crazy to keep track of...
    Yeah, you only have the attention span to handle basically 3 or 4 at a time.

So when I home alone, it's usually 2-3 at a time, with something sports related happening on one, then a tv show on another, and I might play a video game or something on another.

But you can't really focus on more than 4 at a time. You end up missing things that happened.

When there are 10 games on at a time and I have a few buddies over. We'll actually dedicate someone to some of the games, say a buddy that is a Mets and Padres fan will watch those two and maybe another game he is interested in and will bring up if something is happening. Otherwise someone will score and you won't notice it

vCash
    Yeah, you only have the attention span to handle basically 3 or 4 at a time.

So when I home alone, it's usually 2-3 at a time, with something sports related happening on one, then a tv show on another, and I might play a video game or something on another.

But you can't really focus on more than 4 at a time. You end up missing things that happened.

When there are 10 games on at a time and I have a few buddies over. We'll actually dedicate someone to some of the games, say a buddy that is a Mets and Padres fan will watch those two and maybe another game he is interested in and will bring up if something is happening. Otherwise someone will score and you won't notice it
    On DirectTv there is a MLB network channel that is suppose to be MLB Strike Zone. MLB Network Strike Zone (Ch. 719) gives you a high-speed look at every MLB game across the league during the regular season. Tune in Tuesdays and Fridays at 7 p.m. ET to see up-to-the-minute highlights, live look-ins, and updates.

That will be interesting to say the least...

Page 65 of 75 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast