Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 49 of 75 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    vCash
    hahaha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle man View Post
    Isn't that... what they want?
    Kinda lol but they wanna be the republic of Texas for example.

I'm talking about taking away their citizenship and forcefully being removed from the country entirely lol

vCash
    i'd move to texas if they become their own thing

vCash
    I just have a huge issue with places, like texas, talking about how much they love America and then pulling stupid stunts like this when they don't get their way. I find it childish and completely unpatriotic

vCash
    its just a statement.... it happens after every election

vCash
    I know and it annoys me every election lol

I'm pissed when republicans are doing it now and I was pissed when democrats did it over bush.

I think I'm gonna have to become political batman and beat people who get that emotional over elections. It really grinds my gears lol

vCash
    ill vote for ya in 16 years when your over 35 if ya run

vCash
    Skippy15 2028

Together, we can beat people dressed as batman

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy15 View Post
    I just have a huge issue with places, like texas, talking about how much they love America and then pulling stupid stunts like this when they don't get their way. I find it childish and completely unpatriotic
    You have to take into account, that a lot of the true patriotic texans are patriotic to the bone. it is the stupid people in texas that vote to succeed. The remainder of the KKK, White supremacists, local drunks, 18 year old kids trying to be funny or worse actually think it would be better that way, and people who take the national enquirer seriously. It's not like in 1860-1861 when states were actually succeeding for actual reasons. No self respecting politician would ever put his job on the line to succeed from the Union. maybe 150 years ago, but not today. The extremists or whatever that do want to succeed from the union are the equivalent of texas' Michael Moore, Rush Limbah (sp?), not your Ron Paul's or Mitt Romney's of the world.
    Favorite fighters:
    Ian McCall, Brian Bowles, Chan Sung Jung, Nate Diaz, Nick Diaz, Dan Hardy, Duane Ludwig, Mike Pierce, Rick Story, Jake Ellenberger, Wanderlei Silva, Anderson Silva, Chael Sonnen, Rich Franklin, Dan Henderson, Rashad Evans, Phil Davis, Shane Carwin, Gabriel Gonzaga

vCash
    had a drink or 10 and played COD all night with my friends... good times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle man View Post
    You have to take into account, that a lot of the true patriotic texans are patriotic to the bone. it is the stupid people in texas that vote to succeed. The remainder of the KKK, White supremacists, local drunks, 18 year old kids trying to be funny or worse actually think it would be better that way, and people who take the national enquirer seriously. It's not like in 1860-1861 when states were actually succeeding for actual reasons. No self respecting politician would ever put his job on the line to succeed from the Union. maybe 150 years ago, but not today. The extremists or whatever that do want to succeed from the union are the equivalent of texas' Michael Moore, Rush Limbah (sp?), not your Ron Paul's or Mitt Romney's of the world.
    True, true. Fair enough

vCash
    My Dad just called me by my sister's name.
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redbird89 View Post
    My Dad just called me by my sister's name.
    I always got called my brothers name on accident if a parent was annoyed lol

vCash
    I get calle "sky" all the time.. I'm just lucky they didn't call me by my sisters name
    Favorite fighters:
    Ian McCall, Brian Bowles, Chan Sung Jung, Nate Diaz, Nick Diaz, Dan Hardy, Duane Ludwig, Mike Pierce, Rick Story, Jake Ellenberger, Wanderlei Silva, Anderson Silva, Chael Sonnen, Rich Franklin, Dan Henderson, Rashad Evans, Phil Davis, Shane Carwin, Gabriel Gonzaga

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    I always got called my brothers name on accident if a parent was annoyed lol
    Same...but it usually it was my dog's name...

Or, well, my mom would start to call me by my dog's name, then catch herself halfway through.

Page 49 of 75 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast