Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 75 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    I got the show and 2K.

The Show is basically the same game as last years, and 2K's game play isn't really any better.

Same problems, different year.
    is the franchise mode better? they said it would be
    Favorite fighters:
    Ian McCall, Brian Bowles, Chan Sung Jung, Nate Diaz, Nick Diaz, Dan Hardy, Duane Ludwig, Mike Pierce, Rick Story, Jake Ellenberger, Wanderlei Silva, Anderson Silva, Chael Sonnen, Rich Franklin, Dan Henderson, Rashad Evans, Phil Davis, Shane Carwin, Gabriel Gonzaga

vCash
    nope

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    did any of you pick up mlb 12 the show?
    I did..

It's better than last year

vCash
    I see it as the exact same game, just with a new skin.

vCash
    they got new batting stances for Berkman and Holliday and Beltran and Jay which is nice.
    Favorite fighters:
    Ian McCall, Brian Bowles, Chan Sung Jung, Nate Diaz, Nick Diaz, Dan Hardy, Duane Ludwig, Mike Pierce, Rick Story, Jake Ellenberger, Wanderlei Silva, Anderson Silva, Chael Sonnen, Rich Franklin, Dan Henderson, Rashad Evans, Phil Davis, Shane Carwin, Gabriel Gonzaga

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    I see it as the exact same game, just with a new skin.
    It's a lot different for me. I hate the gameplay and the rosters are a lot different. I liked '11 better
    Favorite fighters:

vCash
    did anyone know that garrett wittels is in our farm system?

i was reading my new espn the mag and there was a story on him and that he signed with us as an undrafted free agent

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garrett_Wittels

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    I read about him, but who is he?
    Favorite fighters:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle man View Post
    I read about him, but who is he?
    in 2010-2011 he had that 56 game hitting streak in college baseball and was suppose to be a first round pick until he was accused of raping some girls in the bahamas and then went undrafted

Michael Wacha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    did anyone know that garrett wittels is in our farm system?

i was reading my new espn the mag and there was a story on him and that he signed with us as an undrafted free agent

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garrett_Wittels
    yeah i saw that. ESPN had a really good video about it a few months ago.

That rape charge was so much BS. anyone who has looked into it knows that. The video goes into all the details. I tried to find it after it aired but couldn't

didn't his season end at 56 games and then he had to wait until the next season started to try and get 57?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkais9009 View Post
    yeah i saw that. ESPN had a really good video about it a few months ago.

That rape charge was so much BS. anyone who has looked into it knows that. The video goes into all the details. I tried to find it after it aired but couldn't

didn't his season end at 56 games and then he had to wait until the next season started to try and get 57?
    yep because his team blew a 5 run lead in the ncaa tournament lol

Michael Wacha

vCash
    he's just been getting the shaft in life lol

vCash
    I wouldn't say Whittles is a first round talent. He had that hit streak, but that is really his claim to fame.

He is really a 5th to 10th round talent and nobody was going to take a flyer on him while he had those allegations being that late. If he had been a first round talent, somebody would have taken a shot at him. Like with Josh Lueke

vCash
    My friend Katie's uncle was killed in a motorcycle wreck yesterday. Apparently a deer ran out in front of him. I only met the guy once and I'm really upset. That guy was one of the kindest people I've ever met. My family had thanksgiving with them this past year. This is awful.

There's a guy from my church that came down with Legions disease or something like that, but basically his lungs are filled with bacteria and he's in a drug induced coma, it's not looking good. I've grown up around this guy and he's been a big part of my life. He has two young kids and a wife. His name is Art Schmidt. If you guys could keep him in your prayers that'd be great.
    Favorite fighters:

Page 6 of 75 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast