Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 75 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'm on the Vista right now. It was doing that physical memory dump over and over. I turned it on today and it seems to be fine. Hopefully it will continue to work.

The laptop is still being fixed.
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    Rasmus had stirred some pots a week or so ago when he recounted to Toronto media his disenchantment in the clubhouse and the pressures he felt La Russa put on him, let alone his father, Tony Rasmus, who Colby Rasmus has asked to stay away this season, for the most part.

La Russa responded the other day, saying, "The fact is that the only way you can achieve success to whatever your level of talent is all about making things happen, accepting the pressure and making it your friend.

"Teams and players who take the 'whatever happens, happens' attitude are not the ones celebrating."

As for longtime coach Tony Rasmus, Colby Rasmus said, "I'm trying not to talk to him a whole lot. I just tell him I need more positive influence because I got enough negative influence over in St. Louis in the early going. I think all that negative energy kept me down while I was there. I really never let it go.
    Read more: http://www.stltoday.com/sports/baseb...#ixzz1oArmpBoH

I don't wish ill on Colby, but I do think he has a lot to learn. At least he's told his Dad not be so involved. That should help him. It's never good when your Dad interferes with your work and ticks off your bosses.
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    This guy is officially an uncle... My brother and his wife had a 8 pound 19.5 inch baby tonight... First niece/nephew for me

vCash
    Is it a boy or a girl?
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    boy. Blayne is his name. Unique way of spelling it but i like it

vCash
    congrats man. I became one a year and a half ago. Greatest joy of my life so far
    Favorite fighters:
    Ian McCall, Brian Bowles, Chan Sung Jung, Nate Diaz, Nick Diaz, Dan Hardy, Duane Ludwig, Mike Pierce, Rick Story, Jake Ellenberger, Wanderlei Silva, Anderson Silva, Chael Sonnen, Rich Franklin, Dan Henderson, Rashad Evans, Phil Davis, Shane Carwin, Gabriel Gonzaga

vCash
    My sister wants to be an aunt. I wouldn't mind being an aunt, either. Problem is that neither one of us want to have kids any time soon. We don't have any other siblings. So we can't both be aunts if neither of us is a mom.

She was married for 5 years, but they didn't have any kids. Turned out to be a good thing, because they got divorced. She would have been a single Mom and I'm not sure he would have supported her enough.
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    I hate Kyle

vCash
    so do I... what a dick.
    Favorite fighters:
    Ian McCall, Brian Bowles, Chan Sung Jung, Nate Diaz, Nick Diaz, Dan Hardy, Duane Ludwig, Mike Pierce, Rick Story, Jake Ellenberger, Wanderlei Silva, Anderson Silva, Chael Sonnen, Rich Franklin, Dan Henderson, Rashad Evans, Phil Davis, Shane Carwin, Gabriel Gonzaga

vCash
    Somehow it sounds better in Spanish.
    http://youtu.be/57l4mpgAyD8
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    did any of you pick up mlb 12 the show?

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    Computer is physical memory dumping again. I think it's overheating.
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    did any of you pick up mlb 12 the show?
    I'm currently too broke, but it looks amazing!
    Favorite fighters:

vCash
    I got the show and 2K.

The Show is basically the same game as last years, and 2K's game play isn't really any better.

Same problems, different year.

vCash
    The computer is working again. I think the memory dump is caused by the computer overheating. I downloaded Defraggler, so it's doing that now. If you leave the computer overnight or for a few hours and it goes to the screensaver and then the monitor goes idle. Once the monitor is idle for very long, you can't get it active again. You have to hold down the power button and start it over.

I'm gonna stop the defrag and start it over in the morning.
    Last edited by redbird89; 03-08-2012 at 01:57 AM.
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

Page 5 of 75 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast