Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    If I were a 'Cats fan, I'd be praying for Davis. I think Drummond has bust written all over him.

He's got a great body for the NBA, but he's such a project. His fundamentals aren't there and his game is really underdeveloped. As a fan of the Big East, Ive been so disappointed with him this year.

If both are gone where you're picking, I'd trade down 2-3 spots and snag Sullinger or Robinson with Barnes and MKG/Jones likely going between the sets of bigs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    If I were a 'Cats fan, I'd be praying for Davis. I think Drummond has bust written all over him.

He's got a great body for the NBA, but he's such a project. His fundamentals aren't there and his game is really underdeveloped. As a fan of the Big East, Ive been so disappointed with him this year.

If both are gone where you're picking, I'd trade down 2-3 spots and snag Sullinger or Robinson with Barnes and MKG/Jones likely going between the sets of bigs.
    I really like MKG but we really need a Big. After watching Drummond a few times he screams Kwame Brown to me.

vCash
    Anthony Davis has solidified his spot as the No. 1 pick in this year’s draft.

Davis, a 6-foot-10, 200 pound forward, has often drawn comparison to a young Kevin Garnett. He’s an aggressive rebounder, dominant shot-blocker, and isn’t afraid to dunk over people.

Asked to point out a flaw in Davis’ game, one NBA talent evaluator struggled to come up with a response.

"I don't know,” the talent evaluator said. “Maybe what kind of offensive player he'll be [in the NBA]?"

Davis is averaging 15.2 points on 66 percent shooting.

Via CBSSports.com

vCash
    I can give you a flaw on Davis. He's too thin. He has a lot of projectable skills in the NBA, but I think he will struggle, at least early on.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    I agree he's too thin, but that's the only thing I find wrong with him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM View Post
    I agree he's too thin, but that's the only thing I find wrong with him.
    Davis hasn't had much time to develop a Big-Man game and yet he is already pretty good... I really cant see the guy not developing into a franchise player at this point. Most people get clumsy when they get a growth spurt that has them grow 2 inches, Anthony Davis went from 6'2 to 6'11 and seems totally confident with his body. The **** if I would ever get used to magically growing 9 inches.

vCash
    hahaha, yeah really. If that were me whenever I started to run I would probably run like one of these people

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-pKiP4RiCSo...982circus1.jpg

vCash
    Gahh I hate the lottery. I am really scared about it.

vCash
    hope this coming lottery gives us a good picks...
    hope things going to work out on our side..

vCash
    My draft wish-list so far is (in order): Anthony Davis, Harrison Barnes, MKG.

I like to think of Anthony Davis as a better, more explosive, more athletic Noah. Both are very skilled in that they can pass and dribble very well for a big man...among other things. If Davis plays the 4, it'd be nice if he can develop a mid range jumper because many of his points are just dunks.

vCash
    My order is either that or switch Barnes and MKG. I haven't decided who I would rather have.

Davis, though, would without a doubt be the pick. His explosiveness and athleticism is unbelievable. Once he beefs up I think he could easily be like Dwight Howard.

vCash
    Yeah the only reason I favor Barnes over MKG is a better chance of becoming a go to guy. MKG does a lot of things well but I am not sure he's someone I can rely on to get me points on a consistent basis. At least not as much as Barnes. But wouldn't be disappointed with either, just would chose Barnes if I had the choice.

Here is another prospect that might be available in the 2nd round if he enters the draft. Here's my post from another board about a week ago:

Pretty good game at MSG between ND and St. John's.

There's this dude on St. John's that just stood out physically to me and it is Moe Harkless. He just looks like a NBA body and he is only a freshman.

He looked very athletic and could finish around the rim. He had a clutch And1 near the end of the game. Read that he needs to work on his shooting though. Not sure if he will enter the draft as he is only a freshman but someone to look out for especially if we go big in Anthony Davis in the first. I am sure if he comes out this year he'll be an early second round pick.

Finished with 22 Pts (8/16 shooting), 9 Reb, 1 Ast, 3 Stl, 2 Blk.

vCash
    Yeah that's the question I keep coming to when I think of Barnes and MKG, who can be a go to scorer? Barnes fits that description much better than MKG. We really just need someone who can score and Barnes can certainly do that. I just love the way MKG plays.

I'll keep an eye out for Harkless, I assume he's a SF?

vCash
    Yep a SF. He is raw but if you watch a SJU game you'll know exactly who he with just one glance at the players on the court. He is one of those guys that just looks like a pro. I don't think it'd be in his best interests to come out because he is only a frosh but who knows with kids these days.

vCash
    Alright sounds good.

A couple of prospects that I would like to take a look at in the late 2nd round or as UDFAs are Davidson's Jake Cohen and De'Mon Brooks. Cohen's a junoir and Brooks is a sophomore so they may not come out this year. Both in my opinion would be good backups. If they don't get drafted, I would invite both to camp and see what they can do.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast