Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

F*&% Bulking, time to get ripped!

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=664330

Link to my other threads as always. I can't take bulking up anymore. I gave up on it last week and started cleaning up my diet. I just miss my abs...I have finally mastered the diet and having abs and being shredded is too much fun for me. Being big and bulky, just not that much fun anymore. I hate breathing heavy walking up and down stairs, being 250lbs is just not good for my joints and my heart. I want to feel good again, for me the best way is to feel good is to look good. It's going to be a bit harder than usual because mentally I am a garbage. I still have not found the motivation that I had last year...Anyway, enough *****ing and moaning. I tipped the scales about 10 days ago at 251. Was down to 241 today already. That made me feel good...but I don't look the way I want to...so, it has begun.

Light chest and shoulder workout today

115*8,10
    225*5,10,3
    275*3
    315*3*2
    225*12,8

high cables

70*10*2

Shoulders did about 8 sets and that was it.

Done. Going back tonight for cardio. I haven't done any serious cardio in months...so if you guys don't hear back from me you know what happened.

"I am built for power, not for speed."--Me

vCash
    GET IT!

You know it's a mental game, get that head back in it!

This will help: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X38PCf7kao

vCash
    Nice!! Thanks for posting that.

I did make it back...20 minutes of elliptical...feel great doing cardio again.

vCash
    yea! **** bulking! haha

vCash
    I do an hour of cardio every 3/4 days. Once you get in the routine, you'll be fine.

Stay motivated and keep up the hard work bro.

vCash
    i used to do more cardio than that when i ran track. get's you in shape but doing it for 1+ a day for 5 days a week, it messed up my ankles real bad.

vCash
    Same with my knees. I've found that biking and using the elliptical dont really put much stress on my joints though.

The treadmill absolutely kills my joints, and the stairmaster usually screws up my knees. I wish I still went to my old gym so I could swim.

vCash
    Stairmaster FTW!!!

But I totally understand where you're coming from War. I love the Bulky look and feel, the downside is the stomach. Being lean and cut looks a lot better, but mentally does not feel right. it is definitely a tough battle.
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Same with my knees. I've found that biking and using the elliptical dont really put much stress on my joints though.

The treadmill absolutely kills my joints, and the stairmaster usually screws up my knees. I wish I still went to my old gym so I could swim.
    yea we always did interval training. and then more sprints. haha. sometimes me and my buddies bike and i never really have any joint pain from it.

vCash
    Stairmaster is the way to go.

"Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

vCash
    Thanks everyone. I felt amazing after doing just 20 minutes of cardio last night. I only do elliptical or walk on treadmill. Can't run anymore, not at this heavy weight. Not often do I mess with stairmaster. When it gets warmer, we go for walks outside...which is fun.

vCash
    lmfao i knew this was coming

Thanks 2 knicksr4real for holdn nycsports down with the hottest sig on psd!!!

vCash
    Dude that is a SICK Sig Pic!!!
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    My new inspiration...to be that guy in my sig...who coincidentally happens to be...ME! Thanks Stam!!

Damn right this was coming!! I hate being slightly out of shape these days. When I was younger I didn't care...now it bothers me too much. Plus when I am miserable from dieting and hungry, I focus on that instead of the mess my life has become...so it works well!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior21 View Post
    My new inspiration...to be that guy in my sig...who coincidentally happens to be...ME! Thanks Stam!!

Damn right this was coming!! I hate being slightly out of shape these days. When I was younger I didn't care...now it bothers me too much. Plus when I am miserable from dieting and hungry, I focus on that instead of the mess my life has become...so it works well!!
    That sig pic has to be photoshopped, it doesn't even look real

More than impressive.

"Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast