Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 62 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I would give my left nut to land McLemore
    He is definitley who i would want as well. Noel would be a great fit next to Love but I want McLemore badly.

But i actually dont really want the Memphis pick, the class is deep, but not into the mid twenties deep, it falls off around the lottery.

vCash
    do the off the court issues concern any or ya'll with McLemore?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kia Kaha View Post
    So i just read that there is a chance we will get two picks in this draft and keeping the MEMPHIS pick.

So we might get two picks in this draft, maybe a chance to move up with lets say #8, #26 and Derrick Williams to move up and grab One of the Big three??
    Interesting info. Not sure that I really care much to keep the Memphis pick aside from being a fan of the draft and playing pick 'em.

I wouldn't trade up in this draft. I think Archie Goodwin, Lil' Dog Robinson and Isaiah Austin all have a chance to be as good or better than the overrated Noel, hard to gauge Mohammad and out-of-nowhere McLemore

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    Interesting info. Not sure that I really care much to keep the Memphis pick aside from being a fan of the draft and playing pick 'em.

I wouldn't trade up in this draft. I think Archie Goodwin, Lil' Dog Robinson and Isaiah Austin all have a chance to be as good or better than the overrated Noel, hard to gauge Mohammad and out-of-nowhere McLemore
    I kind of agree. I wouldn't trade up. Pick Sergey Karasev and either leave him in Europe or get him here and get another wing like for example Robinson. I really need to check the players though before I make up my mind.

United we Run

vCash
    I am not saying trade up, I would just love to have that SG from Kansas. Nothing about this draft impresses me to throw assets at to move up.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    I know its still to early to talk draft but i have been thinking, regardless of what happens i think we will get a nice young player. No matter if we lose every single game left we still wont sniff a top three pick (we are hated), so we can forget about the stud top three guys. Then after them i think that tier is actually quite big.

Tier 1 - Mclemore, Noel, Muhaammad

Tier 2 - Smart, Zeller, Bennett, Porter, Len, Oladipo, Plumlee

Tier 3 - Carter- Williams, Cauley Stein, Goodwin, McCollum, McAdoo, Austin,

Tier 4 - Glen Robinson, Pothyress, Gobert, Olynyk

So we are looking at tier 2 and three and there isnt a big drop off really. So lets hope we can get love, bud back healthy and can make some noise late in the season!! anyone cheering for losses for a higher chance at a pick is crazy. We need to win!!

vCash
    I want Willie Caulie-Stein. The guy was a standout wide receiver at 7 feet tall, runs like a gazelle, has an incredible wingspan, and is one of the more durable and athletic big men in the college game. Think McGee with his head on straight.

Perfect complement to Pek.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kia Kaha View Post
    I know its still to early to talk draft but i have been thinking, regardless of what happens i think we will get a nice young player. No matter if we lose every single game left we still wont sniff a top three pick (we are hated), so we can forget about the stud top three guys. Then after them i think that tier is actually quite big.

Tier 1 - Mclemore, Noel, Muhaammad

Tier 2 - Smart, Zeller, Bennett, Porter, Len, Oladipo, Plumlee

Tier 3 - Carter- Williams, Cauley Stein, Goodwin, McCollum, McAdoo, Austin,

Tier 4 - Glen Robinson, Pothyress, Gobert, Olynyk

So we are looking at tier 2 and three and there isnt a big drop off really. So lets hope we can get love, bud back healthy and can make some noise late in the season!! anyone cheering for losses for a higher chance at a pick is crazy. We need to win!!
    Solid post, but I think you're giving Oladipo way too much love. A 6'5'' SF with no jumper is not destined for NBA greatness, sorry to say.

No Trey Burke?

vCash
    Hardaway Jr?

vCash
    Oladipo, if I'm not mistaken, is a sg..

vCash
    I was thinking hardaway and burke should be there as well but, the two sleepers in there I like are Goodwin and Pothyress.I think the two will be slotted somewhere in the 15-25 range and IMO either one of those 2 would be good value with that memphis pick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    Oladipo, if I'm not mistaken, is a sg..
    an SG without a shot.

vCash
    Gotta feel bad for Nerlens Noel...but with the injury, I think the Wolves chances of landing the #1 pick increased. You just know, that when the Wolves finally do get a #1 overall pick, it will be a year like this, where there is no franchise transcending player, and the guy thought to be the #1 prospect tears his ACL.

vCash
    I've been watching a couple games lately. I saw Indiana and also Kansas. I must say the player that impressed me the most, the only one I bookmarked his profile for the draft day was Oladipo. But be careful, mocks have him in the second and there he would be a steal. He is a SG/SF, excellent defender, very dynamic and his shooting has improved to 51% from the 3p line this year but only taking 1,7 shots per game. If you take him high and expect him to be a starter then you will probably be disappointed but if you see him as an early second round to come from the bench and tighten the D he will be a good choice.
    That said I also liked McLemore but he will never drop to our picks. He was a bit selfish though but a great player none the less. Another player who had a great night when I was watching was Kansas PG Naadir Tharpe.

United we Run

vCash
    Hahaha. http://nbadraft.net has you guys drafting Alex Len, Doug McDermott and Ryan Kelly right now.

Common trend?

Page 62 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast