Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 143
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    111
    vCash
    1500

    Go jets

    1. Where are you from? Originally Bayside/Astoria New York but now Massachusetts

    2. How Long Have You Been A Member Of Gang Green? My whole life 34yrs old

    3. Who's Your Favorite Current Jet? Mike westoff, Nick Mangold

    4. Who's Your Favorite All Time Jet? Wayne chrebet

    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?
    MLB=Mets
    NBA=Nets
    NHL=Islanders
    6. Anything Else You Care To Share? yes , Yankees suck and Tom Brady swallows

    2012 NY JETS lets do some damage this year hopefully can't stand listening to these m*******s up here talk about that bum Tom Brady he sucks and is over rated !!!!! And I love my wife but I am ashamed to admit her only fault is she and her family are Gaytriot oooops I meant patriots fans (sad I know) !!!!

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Aurora, CO (HT Queens, NY)
    Posts
    12,078
    vCash
    1500
    Welcome man! One of my fav Jets was Chrebet too! As a Met, Islander, and Knick fan myself I encourage you to vist those forums too! We have a nice community and i'm glad to see you as part of it.

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7
    vCash
    1500
    1. Where are you from?Born lower east side now living in chicago

    2. How Long Have You Been A Member Of Gang Green? Since we made mistake of not drafting Marino

    3. Who's Your Favorite Current Jet?
    Maybin--nonstop energy
    4. Who's Your Favorite All Time Jet?
    Klecko
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?
    Knicks ,Yankees and Bears--had to been living in chicago for 20 yrs
    6. Anything Else You Care To Share? 1) I hate Cimini 2) Delighted Hunter left with schtty

    PS **** the Post for todays article

    Love to read everyones post and all Jets news and player updates as possible--especially how rookies are progressing. Thanks

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    29,137
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ldog14 View Post
    1. Where are you from? Originally Bayside/Astoria New York but now Massachusetts

    2. How Long Have You Been A Member Of Gang Green? My whole life 34yrs old

    3. Who's Your Favorite Current Jet? Mike westoff, Nick Mangold

    4. Who's Your Favorite All Time Jet? Wayne chrebet

    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?
    MLB=Mets
    NBA=Nets
    NHL=Islanders
    6. Anything Else You Care To Share? yes , Yankees suck and Tom Brady swallows

    2012 NY JETS lets do some damage this year hopefully can't stand listening to these m*******s up here talk about that bum Tom Brady he sucks and is over rated !!!!! And I love my wife but I am ashamed to admit her only fault is she and her family are Gaytriot oooops I meant patriots fans (sad I know) !!!!
    I love this guy!


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    289
    vCash
    1500
    1. Where are you from?
    Originally from yonkers stuck in kansas right now

    2. How Long Have You Been A Member Of Gang Green?
    Since birth

    3. Who's Your Favorite Current Jet?
    David Harris

    4. Who's Your Favorite All Time Jet?
    Al toon, mo lewis

    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?
    All New York sports EXCEPT GIANTS!!!!

    6. Anything Else You Care To Share?[/QUOTE] In the army since 2000 wish I was back in ny so I can watch all the games

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    MSG
    Posts
    2,929
    vCash
    1500
    1. Where are you from? Small town about 2 hours north of Atlanta.

    2. How Long Have You Been A Member Of Gang Green? The earliest I can remember cheering for the Jets was the 99 AFC Championship when I was 7

    3. Who's Your Favorite Current Jet? Probably Revis or Scott

    4. Who's Your Favorite All Time Jet? Vinny Testaverde or Curtis Martin

    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?
    NBA- Knicks
    MLB- Braves
    College- NC State and Florida

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,590
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Clee15g View Post
    1. Where are you from?
    Originally from yonkers stuck in kansas right now

    2. How Long Have You Been A Member Of Gang Green?
    Since birth

    3. Who's Your Favorite Current Jet?
    David Harris

    4. Who's Your Favorite All Time Jet?
    Al toon, mo lewis

    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?
    All New York sports EXCEPT GIANTS!!!!

    6. Anything Else You Care To Share?
    In the army since 2000 wish I was back in ny so I can watch all the games[/QUOTE]

    Nice to meet you and thanks for your service.
    'Cause my life is dope, and I do dope shi*

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    828
    vCash
    500
    1. Where are you from? Queens, New York

    2. How Long Have You Been A Member Of Gang Green? I've been a fan since the late 90's

    3. Who's Your Favorite Current Jet? Darrelle Revis. That man is classy

    4. Who's Your Favorite All Time Jet? Wayne Chrebet

    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Love basketball and baseball. Knicks (sorry Nets fans, I'm not converting), Mets, and I'll root for the Yankees if they are in the playoffs

    6. Anything Else You Care To Share? I read this site everyday, and I'm glad to finally be a part of it. Let's go Gang Green

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    29,137
    vCash
    1500
    Welcome aboard, the Mets site is pretty good also.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Abyss
    Posts
    4,295
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by clayamtion View Post
    Welcome aboard, the Mets site is pretty good also.
    Mr. Magoo gives it the highest acclaim.

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    29,137
    vCash
    1500
    Magoo has had his difference with a few certain individuals, however the site is quite informative with some great insight in the farm, draft and the direction or lack there of of the parent club.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    306
    vCash
    1500
    Where are you from? Central New Jersey but as of the last year a resident of Las Vegas

    How long have you been a JETS fan? since the 90s I've been to many games even when we went 1-15

    Who's your current favorite Jet? Darrelle Revis

    Who's your all time favorite Jet? Aaron Glenn, Victor Green(we also share same Birthday) and Wayne Chrebet I partied with him once I knew a lady who went to school with him

    Other sports you enjoy? What other teams do you root for? I enjoy basketball and baseball I'm a Miami Heat fan prior to Lebron and I'm not a Lebron fan at all, and Atlanta Braves fan I played little league baseball for Braves and first baseball game I went to was Braves vs Mets Braves won if it wasn't for my mom saying I couldn't root for Mets cause I played for Braves I'd probably be a Mets fan

    Anything else I'd like to add did hard fan even though i never was a season ticket holder I've been to over 30 games, I was at the last game in Giants stadium which is also the last game I've been to, I wear my Revis jersey proudly every game day

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Maspeth (Queens), NY
    Posts
    29,728
    vCash
    1500
    1. Where are you from? Maspeth, Queens, New York

    2. How Long Have You Been A Member Of Gang Green? Since I attended my first Jets game as a 7 year old. The Cursing was like music to my ears. We lost to Peyton and the Colts though

    3. Who's Your Favorite Current Jet? Darrelle Revis

    4. Who's Your Favorite All Time Jet? Wayne Chrebet, Chad Pennington, C-Mart

    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Mets, Rangers

    6. Anything Else You Care To Share? Joined PSD when I was 13 years old and I'm about to turn 19, so in a sense I've grown up here. Also J-E-T-S for life.
    BRAIN TRUST
    johnnylee722 | MetsFan19 | dwright3b5 | jetsfan89 | Twinke Masta | ritz | MrSexy | jetsfan28


    Charlotte Convicts MLB Re-Draft Clubhouse

    Creed: So hey, I want to set you up with my daughter.
    Jim: Oh, I'm engaged to Pam.
    Creed: I thought you were gay.
    Jim: Then why would you want to set me up with your daughter?
    Creed: I don't know.

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canadian In Michigan.
    Posts
    42,057
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan89 View Post
    1. Where are you from? Maspeth, Queens, New York

    2. How Long Have You Been A Member Of Gang Green? Since I attended my first Jets game as a 7 year old. The Cursing was like music to my ears. We lost to Peyton and the Colts though

    3. Who's Your Favorite Current Jet? Darrelle Revis

    4. Who's Your Favorite All Time Jet? Wayne Chrebet, Chad Pennington, C-Mart

    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Mets, Rangers

    6. Anything Else You Care To Share? Joined PSD when I was 13 years old and I'm about to turn 19, so in a sense I've grown up here. Also J-E-T-S for life.
    Post here moar often... like the good ol' days. Please.

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    7
    vCash
    1500
    1. Where are you from?
    Born and raised in Flemington, NJ. Now I live in Newtown, PA

    2. How Long Have You Been A Member Of Gang Green?
    23 years. My father used to work for the old Jets owner Leon Hess and my Grandfather was a season ticket holder at the old Giants Stadium. 20 rows back off the 45 yrd line!

    3. Who's Your Favorite Current Jet?
    Dustin Keller, my college number was 81 and I played TE. Kinda hits close to home!

    4. Who's Your Favorite All Time Jet?
    Mo Lewis. To stay with a team for your entire 13 year career means you must have been doing something right!

    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?
    Baseball. I am a Phildelphia Phillies fan.

    6. Anything Else You Care To Share?
    I had a real embarrassing yet funny moment involving Chad Pennington. His last year with the Jets, I was seated front row at a game and was getting really PO'ed since he was stinking it up and the Jets were getting beat bad. When Chad was coming back to the bench, I cupped my hands around my mouth and yelled "Chad you suck". I don't know how he must of heard it but he looks me dead in the eyes, pointing to his helmet as if he was motioning me to go out there and do a better job. Since the whole thing caught me by surprise, I chickened out and was trying to blame it on another guy a few rows back. Chad gave a quick smile and turned around, knowing that he put me in my place. My girlfriend (now my wife of 5 years) was completely mortified

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •