Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    vCash

Go jets

1. Where are you from? Originally Bayside/Astoria New York but now Massachusetts

2. How Long Have You Been A Member Of Gang Green? My whole life 34yrs old

3. Who's Your Favorite Current Jet? Mike westoff, Nick Mangold

4. Who's Your Favorite All Time Jet? Wayne chrebet

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?
    MLB=Mets
    NBA=Nets
    NHL=Islanders
    6. Anything Else You Care To Share? yes , Yankees suck and Tom Brady swallows

2012 NY JETS lets do some damage this year hopefully can't stand listening to these m*******s up here talk about that bum Tom Brady he sucks and is over rated !!!!! And I love my wife but I am ashamed to admit her only fault is she and her family are Gaytriot oooops I meant patriots fans (sad I know) !!!!

vCash
    Welcome man! One of my fav Jets was Chrebet too! As a Met, Islander, and Knick fan myself I encourage you to vist those forums too! We have a nice community and i'm glad to see you as part of it.

vCash
    1. Where are you from?Born lower east side now living in chicago

2. How Long Have You Been A Member Of Gang Green? Since we made mistake of not drafting Marino

3. Who's Your Favorite Current Jet?
    Maybin--nonstop energy
    4. Who's Your Favorite All Time Jet?
    Klecko
    Knicks ,Yankees and Bears--had to been living in chicago for 20 yrs
    6. Anything Else You Care To Share? 1) I hate Cimini 2) Delighted Hunter left with schtty

PS **** the Post for todays article

Love to read everyones post and all Jets news and player updates as possible--especially how rookies are progressing. Thanks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ldog14 View Post
    1. Where are you from? Originally Bayside/Astoria New York but now Massachusetts

2. How Long Have You Been A Member Of Gang Green? My whole life 34yrs old

3. Who's Your Favorite Current Jet? Mike westoff, Nick Mangold

4. Who's Your Favorite All Time Jet? Wayne chrebet

MLB=Mets
    NBA=Nets
    NHL=Islanders
    6. Anything Else You Care To Share? yes , Yankees suck and Tom Brady swallows

2012 NY JETS lets do some damage this year hopefully can't stand listening to these m*******s up here talk about that bum Tom Brady he sucks and is over rated !!!!! And I love my wife but I am ashamed to admit her only fault is she and her family are Gaytriot oooops I meant patriots fans (sad I know) !!!!
    I love this guy!

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash
    1. Where are you from?
    Originally from yonkers stuck in kansas right now

2. How Long Have You Been A Member Of Gang Green?
    Since birth

David Harris

Al toon, mo lewis

All New York sports EXCEPT GIANTS!!!!

6. Anything Else You Care To Share?[/QUOTE] In the army since 2000 wish I was back in ny so I can watch all the games

vCash
    1. Where are you from? Small town about 2 hours north of Atlanta.

2. How Long Have You Been A Member Of Gang Green? The earliest I can remember cheering for the Jets was the 99 AFC Championship when I was 7

3. Who's Your Favorite Current Jet? Probably Revis or Scott

4. Who's Your Favorite All Time Jet? Vinny Testaverde or Curtis Martin

NBA- Knicks
    MLB- Braves
    College- NC State and Florida

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clee15g View Post
    1. Where are you from?
    Originally from yonkers stuck in kansas right now

Since birth

David Harris

Al toon, mo lewis

All New York sports EXCEPT GIANTS!!!!

6. Anything Else You Care To Share?
    In the army since 2000 wish I was back in ny so I can watch all the games[/QUOTE]

Nice to meet you and thanks for your service.
    'Cause my life is dope, and I do dope shi*

vCash
    1. Where are you from? Queens, New York

2. How Long Have You Been A Member Of Gang Green? I've been a fan since the late 90's

3. Who's Your Favorite Current Jet? Darrelle Revis. That man is classy

4. Who's Your Favorite All Time Jet? Wayne Chrebet

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Love basketball and baseball. Knicks (sorry Nets fans, I'm not converting), Mets, and I'll root for the Yankees if they are in the playoffs

6. Anything Else You Care To Share? I read this site everyday, and I'm glad to finally be a part of it. Let's go Gang Green

vCash
    Welcome aboard, the Mets site is pretty good also.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clayamtion View Post
    Welcome aboard, the Mets site is pretty good also.
    Mr. Magoo gives it the highest acclaim.

vCash
    Magoo has had his difference with a few certain individuals, however the site is quite informative with some great insight in the farm, draft and the direction or lack there of of the parent club.

vCash
    Where are you from? Central New Jersey but as of the last year a resident of Las Vegas

How long have you been a JETS fan? since the 90s I've been to many games even when we went 1-15

Who's your current favorite Jet? Darrelle Revis

Who's your all time favorite Jet? Aaron Glenn, Victor Green(we also share same Birthday) and Wayne Chrebet I partied with him once I knew a lady who went to school with him

Other sports you enjoy? What other teams do you root for? I enjoy basketball and baseball I'm a Miami Heat fan prior to Lebron and I'm not a Lebron fan at all, and Atlanta Braves fan I played little league baseball for Braves and first baseball game I went to was Braves vs Mets Braves won if it wasn't for my mom saying I couldn't root for Mets cause I played for Braves I'd probably be a Mets fan

Anything else I'd like to add did hard fan even though i never was a season ticket holder I've been to over 30 games, I was at the last game in Giants stadium which is also the last game I've been to, I wear my Revis jersey proudly every game day

vCash
    1. Where are you from? Maspeth, Queens, New York

2. How Long Have You Been A Member Of Gang Green? Since I attended my first Jets game as a 7 year old. The Cursing was like music to my ears. We lost to Peyton and the Colts though

3. Who's Your Favorite Current Jet? Darrelle Revis

4. Who's Your Favorite All Time Jet? Wayne Chrebet, Chad Pennington, C-Mart

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Mets, Rangers

6. Anything Else You Care To Share? Joined PSD when I was 13 years old and I'm about to turn 19, so in a sense I've grown up here. Also J-E-T-S for life.
    BRAIN TRUST
    johnnylee722 | MetsFan19 | dwright3b5 | jetsfan89 | Twinke Masta | ritz | MrSexy | jetsfan28

Charlotte Convicts MLB Re-Draft Clubhouse

Creed: So hey, I want to set you up with my daughter.
    Jim: Oh, I'm engaged to Pam.
    Creed: I thought you were gay.
    Jim: Then why would you want to set me up with your daughter?
    Creed: I don't know.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan89 View Post
    1. Where are you from? Maspeth, Queens, New York

2. How Long Have You Been A Member Of Gang Green? Since I attended my first Jets game as a 7 year old. The Cursing was like music to my ears. We lost to Peyton and the Colts though

3. Who's Your Favorite Current Jet? Darrelle Revis

4. Who's Your Favorite All Time Jet? Wayne Chrebet, Chad Pennington, C-Mart

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Mets, Rangers

6. Anything Else You Care To Share? Joined PSD when I was 13 years old and I'm about to turn 19, so in a sense I've grown up here. Also J-E-T-S for life.
    Post here moar often... like the good ol' days. Please.

vCash
    1. Where are you from?
    Born and raised in Flemington, NJ. Now I live in Newtown, PA

23 years. My father used to work for the old Jets owner Leon Hess and my Grandfather was a season ticket holder at the old Giants Stadium. 20 rows back off the 45 yrd line!

Dustin Keller, my college number was 81 and I played TE. Kinda hits close to home!

Mo Lewis. To stay with a team for your entire 13 year career means you must have been doing something right!

Baseball. I am a Phildelphia Phillies fan.

6. Anything Else You Care To Share?
    I had a real embarrassing yet funny moment involving Chad Pennington. His last year with the Jets, I was seated front row at a game and was getting really PO'ed since he was stinking it up and the Jets were getting beat bad. When Chad was coming back to the bench, I cupped my hands around my mouth and yelled "Chad you suck". I don't know how he must of heard it but he looks me dead in the eyes, pointing to his helmet as if he was motioning me to go out there and do a better job. Since the whole thing caught me by surprise, I chickened out and was trying to blame it on another guy a few rows back. Chad gave a quick smile and turned around, knowing that he put me in my place. My girlfriend (now my wife of 5 years) was completely mortified

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast