Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    1. Where are you from?
    Staten island, NY

2. How Long Have You Been A Member Of Gang Green?
    12 years
    3. Who's Your Favorite Current Jet?
    Darrelle revis
    4. Who's Your Favorite All Time Jet?
    Wayne chrebet
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?
    NFL-NEW YORK JETS
    MLB-NEW YORK METS
    NBA- NEW YORK KNICKS
    NHL- NEW YORK RANGERS
    6. Anything Else You Care To Share?[/QUOTE]
    i know all my teams suck and that wayne chrebet is my cousin through marriage lol

vCash
    [QUOTE=irishjetsfan;20817717]O'Brien played behind a sub par OL and had his career ended due to concussions, in his prime he was setting records that even Marino struggled to match. If Marino was a Jet behind the same Oline - remember they went 11-1 and then 0-5 to close out the season due to Oline injuries before flaming out to the Browns and Kosar on a late drive kept alive by a Gastineau roughing the passer call.

I will never forgive some of their crazy draft picks back then, Roger Vick a FB in Rd1 and both Mike Haight and Dave Cadigan OL busts,

Ah Irish, you bring back such memories. I was 23, and on vacation that week. Our flight departed on the day they played KC in the 1st playoff game. The flight was canceled, so I watched the game in the airport. I was in St. Thomas during the Cleveland game, and not one hotel / restaurant / bar on the island was showing the game. So we went to the beach, and amazingly, we were able to tune in the game on the radio. I remember celebrating when Kosar's 4th down pass went incomplete (we won!), and then hearing the announcer saying there was a flag (oh crap!), knowing that it was on us. Of course I threw a tantrum on the beach, knowing full well what would follow.

Probably the worst single play in our entire history. Eric Barton also had an awful roughing penalty in a playoff win against San Diego (maybe 2003 or so?), but we ended up winning that game. But when it happened, I was screaming, throwing stuff at the TV, cursing out him and his entire family. Amazing that we pulled that one out.

vCash
    [QUOTE=steveg888;20826618]
    Quote Originally Posted by irishjetsfan View Post
    O'Brien played behind a sub par OL and had his career ended due to concussions, in his prime he was setting records that even Marino struggled to match. If Marino was a Jet behind the same Oline - remember they went 11-1 and then 0-5 to close out the season due to Oline injuries before flaming out to the Browns and Kosar on a late drive kept alive by a Gastineau roughing the passer call.

I will never forgive some of their crazy draft picks back then, Roger Vick a FB in Rd1 and both Mike Haight and Dave Cadigan OL busts,

Ah Irish, you bring back such memories. I was 23, and on vacation that week. Our flight departed on the day they played KC in the 1st playoff game. The flight was canceled, so I watched the game in the airport. I was in St. Thomas during the Cleveland game, and not one hotel / restaurant / bar on the island was showing the game. So we went to the beach, and amazingly, we were able to tune in the game on the radio. I remember celebrating when Kosar's 4th down pass went incomplete (we won!), and then hearing the announcer saying there was a flag (oh crap!), knowing that it was on us. Of course I threw a tantrum on the beach, knowing full well what would follow.

Probably the worst single play in our entire history. Eric Barton also had an awful roughing penalty in a playoff win against San Diego (maybe 2003 or so?), but we ended up winning that game. But when it happened, I was screaming, throwing stuff at the TV, cursing out him and his entire family. Amazing that we pulled that one out.
    i was in a icu unit at a hospital with my dying grandfather during that game and got thrown out of the hospital because they thought i was mental after i started violently screaming obscenties at my radio

my grandfather though it was funny and then he died 2 days later

last time i ever saw him he was laughing his *** off as 2 security guards dragged me down the hall

vCash
    1. Where are you from?
    Pelham Bay, Bronx , NY

i started watching football 8 years ago!

Nick Mangold

Jerrico

NFL-NEW YORK JETS
    NFL - NEW YORK GIANTS
    MLB-NEW YORK METS
    MLB - NEW YORK YANKEES
    NBA- NEW YORK KNICKS
    SOON BROOKLYN NETS

6. Anything Else You Care To Share?[/QUOTE]
    i love cooking, long walks in the park, wine and cheese and old 80's cheesy flicks , call me

vCash
    1. Where are you from?

South Shore of LI

Family tradition, so, 20 years. Didn't really start getting into it until about 9 or so years ago.

Nick Mangold - beast of a player, hard as nails, hilarious (sanchez photobombing, etc.), and an OSU alum

Wayne Chrebet

Rangers
    Buckeyes
    Mets
    Knicks
    Mickelson

6. Anything Else You Care To Share?

I lose respect for people that can't differentiate there, their, and they're when they're writing. It is so much worse when I see people write **** like "are" when they mean "our."
    There are no men like me, only me.

vCash
    1. Where are you from?

( Sothern California, But I have lived in Reno Nevada for like 12 years now )
    (I am 24 years old)

( I have been a fan since Keyshaun Johnson was drafted to the Jets number one overall. My family has strong ties to USC. Ever since then I have beem a die hard Jet fan... A lot of heart breaks lol )

( I would have to say David Harris # 52 ) Love thsi guy... He is a great player who is always underrated just like the team he plays with!

(Curtis Martian)

USC
    LA Lakers
    LA Dodgers

I love my Jets, and I love to post what is on my mind. But there are times that I am working or taking care of kids... My posts come out kinda off..

vCash
    1. Where are you from?

Brooklyn, New York

Since 2006 when I also started rooting for the Mets and the Knicks. I had never been into sports before then for whatever reason. But during the summer of 2006, my friends were big into the Mets and they got me into it, and the rest just followed.

Joe McKnight. I enjoy watching him play because of his shiftiness. I think he should get more carries than he's been getting. That Buffalo game to end the season two years ago is what I think McKnight can do semi-regularly if he can just get the playtime.

Well, since I just started following the Jets a few years ago, I don't have that large a selection. But that said, my favorite is Braylon Edwards. He was an entertainer on the field. That backflip at the end of the Patriots game was too cool.

Mets and Knicks. I've been trying to get into hockey each year but never successfully. So, if I ever do, I would follow the Rangers.

Although I've only been a sports fan for a few years, I'm very familiar with each of my three favorite teams' histories. That's about it. I just love talking sports with other passionate sports fans. Let's go Jets!

vCash
    Welcome aboard at both PSD and as a Jets fan.

ďNinety percent Iíll spend on good times, women, and Irish whiskey. The other ten percent Iíll probably waste.Ē
    - Tug McGraw, on his plans for his $75,000 salary

vCash
    1. Where are you from?

Woodside, New York

Since 2005 when I really started getting into football(I was 11)

Darrell Revis no question.

Braylon Edwards. (Not much history for me to go on lol)

Basketball and baseball. I follow the Knicks and Mets.

I can't wait to win my first championship.

vCash
    1. Where are you from?
    Grew up in Queens, went to HS in western Long Island and I'm now living in Westchester.

Been Watching every game since I was 11. Prob about 97 or 98

Sanchez. Just like the guys personality and really think once the line improves his game will greatly improve.

The best to ever put on the jersey and the man that kept the Jets ticking when I first started as a fan: Curtis Martin, Wayne Chrebet and Victor Green

NHL- Rangers, Islanders

NBA- Knicks, also route for the Nets. Not a big hockey or BB guy so I route for the locals.

Baseball- Big Mets fan. I would consider the Rays and Angels my secondary teams.

Presenting the 2013 New York Mets Outfield.

vCash
    1. Not really sure where I am FROM.... Born on LI, lived most of my life in Indiana and now live in Charlotte. Take your pick.

2. I have been a jets fan my whole life.

3. The Sanchize...... I know, but damn, you have to admire a man getting that kind of talent... But I know I am one of the few, the proud, who think he is clutch and is going to be really good for us.

4. Ken O'brien

5. Chicago White Sox, Charlotte Bobcats, Everton, Indiana Football/Basketball....... But nothing is even close to my devotion to Gang Green.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J-E-T-S-7 View Post
    1. Not really sure where I am FROM.... Born on LI, lived most of my life in Indiana and now live in Charlotte. Take your pick.

2. I have been a jets fan my whole life.

3. The Sanchize...... I know, but damn, you have to admire a man getting that kind of talent... But I know I am one of the few, the proud, who think he is clutch and is going to be really good for us.

4. Ken O'brien

5. Chicago White Sox, Charlotte Bobcats, Everton, Indiana Football/Basketball....... But nothing is even close to my devotion to Gang Green.
    Now that's what I'm talking about.

ďNinety percent Iíll spend on good times, women, and Irish whiskey. The other ten percent Iíll probably waste.Ē

vCash
    1. Where are you from?
    Liverpool,United Kingdom (Home of Beatles and the Mighty Reds)

Since about 88 (started supporting them at the age of 7 due to flash gordon sad i know!!!)

Number 24,Harris And Mr Mangold he keeps the O-line ticking over.

Curtis Martin !!!!!!!! Joe Klecko and Cherbet

Football(soccer) Liverpool FC.

As they say in Liverpool YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE.

Lets hope Liverpool Fc bring back the glory times and Gang Green start to roll again....

vCash
    Klecko was a beast and I loved Flash Gordon.

vCash
    1. Where are you from?
    Born SW of London moved to North Jersey

5 years ago when I adventured to Jersey

Joe McKnight

Joe Klecko or time I've been watching the Jets Braylon Edwards

Football
    My Home team Reading FC
    MLS
    Red Bulls
    Hockey
    New Jersey Devils

I read and watch anything I can about the Jets. Majority of my time is dedicated to it. I know a lot considering the small amount of time I've been following the Jets!

PSD"S JETS FORUM SURVIVOR LEAGUE CHAMPION 2013

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast