Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21 View Post
    5 blocks from my job.

and sam they aren't external suspenders, but internal ones lol. Like they hook from your socks to the bottom of your dress shirt so they go through your pant legs which is why I said they seem really uncomfortable but for 7 bucks I think I'll try em.
    That is hilarious.
    I would wear those outside my pants just for the hell of it.
    If you get a pair I will too.
    But really there's got to be a better way than that contraption.
    I got a better more natural way to fix this issue. Tuck the rest of the shirt in between your ***.
    From what I've noticed lot of older business gents like to wear really big shirts, and it gets all puffy in the back, is this something you do? I try to get a really good fitting shirt and not too long to counter this issue.

Also why so self conscience? are you a fatty or are there a lot of hot girls (guys) there?
    .................................................. ..................................

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Romo2Witten82 View Post
    Ive been thinking about getting a cowboys tattoo for a while now. you guys have any suggestions? or do any of you have one
    How about the star and in between each spike, you put a roman numeral of the SB that they won. Of course, when they win others, you can update the tattoo by getting the new numeral over a spike.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by samanjerry View Post
    That is hilarious.
    I would wear those outside my pants just for the hell of it.
    If you get a pair I will too.
    But really there's got to be a better way than that contraption.
    I got a better more natural way to fix this issue. Tuck the rest of the shirt in between your ***.
    From what I've noticed lot of older business gents like to wear really big shirts, and it gets all puffy in the back, is this something you do? I try to get a really good fitting shirt and not too long to counter this issue.

Also why so self conscience? are you a fatty or are there a lot of hot girls (guys) there?
    Ok lol I ordered them last night. Its just that I'm too skinny I think. And I don't know why I care so much, probably because I'm new.

I'm not a tattoo guy but Fred's idea is a good one. Or you can just get new Cowboys stadium tatted all over your back.

vCash
    ^ I don't know about the stadium..especially if the roof is open....

....people would say, hey look at the guy with his back door open....not good...

vCash
    lol and the video screen would be a mess.

I really hope the Pats win big. I can't take all my co-workers acting so arrogant with the Giants. A nice 45-14 beat down will suffice.

vCash
    What about nate newton doing coke
    .................................................. ..................................

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by samanjerry View Post
    What about nate newton doing coke
    haha, most of you don't know Nate like I do. If you did that question would make you laugh...

vCash
    I saw Nate on Inside the NFL and he's crazy skinny now. Seems like a real good guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21 View Post
    I saw Nate on Inside the NFL and he's crazy skinny now. Seems like a real good guy.
    That's back wards, how do you get stay fat on coke and god knows what else he did
    then get skinny after the fun. staying at home, dealing with that annoying wife and those ugly stupid kids, and when ever you want to go out with some buddies she tells you you got that damn pta meeting early in the meeting to get some extra funds to help learn them ugly fat kids in school when all you want to do is be free and run wild with the antelopes and sloths but all they do is push you down with their demands of love and filthy attention!
    Last edited by samanjerry; 02-01-2012 at 10:30 AM.

vCash
    ^ What?
    Die hard Atlanta Braves, Dallas Cowboys and New York Knicks fan.

vCash
    Jerry, you need a nap?

vCash

vCash
    ^ I don't think I could argue one of them

vCash

vCash
    So where is everyone watching the SB? I will be watching it on my lovely 47" screen at home with lots-o-beer and various consumables.

Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast