Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Forum Moderator(s)

Hi All,

I think it's been too long that we've been without an active moderator in our forum. Fred got too busy and isn't listed as a mod anymore at the bottom of the forum. I've messaged the mods listed on the bottom of the forum's main page and so hopefully it's set in motion for us to get someone. I think we need someone who can clean things up and make certain threads stickies and all that. I am not totally sure how we can go about doing this but perhaps we should take a tally of who people think ought to be a mod for the forum? I think it'd be best if we had more than one.

I think there are a lot of good options, for sure, but my recommendations would be:

notoriousbig21
    Romo2TheOscars
    DarkKnight
    rawz

Those guys are very active in here and are knowledgeable on the Cowboys to boot. Of course, I think most in here would make good moderators, but those are the guys who come to mind for me and hopefully we can come to a democratic decision on this.

Let's get this figured out. No reason we should not have moderators in our forum who are actually fans of the Cowboys.
    Last edited by mamba42; 03-16-2015 at 05:45 PM.
    Braves - Bulls - Cowboys

vCash
    I vote for you, mamba42.

I agree we need a moderator.

vCash
    awesome. glad you put me on the list, feel honored, but im not has active has i once was, so i probably wouldnt be a good option. i wouldnt mind anyone else on that list though. all great posters.

vCash
    my vote would probably go to notorious since he has been here a while, and most active... he gets my vote, although alot of good candidates.

vCash
    mamba your a good/great canidate has well / oh and surf... we got a lot of good posters here... just has long has its not a "seasonal fan" or something like that, id be happy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Romo2TheOscars View Post
    I vote for you, mamba42.

I agree we need a moderator.
    Thank you sir! I just thought today how annoying it is that all of the top threads in our forum are from 2014!

Quote Originally Posted by rawz View Post
    my vote would probably go to notorious since he has been here a while, and most active... he gets my vote, although alot of good candidates.
    Quote Originally Posted by rawz View Post
    mamba your a good/great canidate has well / oh and surf... we got a lot of good posters here... just has long has its not a "seasonal fan" or something like that, id be happy.
    Thanks Rawz, and of course I'd count you in there as you have a ton of posts and despite your insistence otherwise you're very active here. Surf would be great too. BigDFan would also be good. I don't think we necessarily ought to only have one mod, either. So it's fine to have multiple votes. I just thought the guys I listed above seem to have the highest combination of activity, respectfulness, and realistic posts.
    Braves - Bulls - Cowboys

vCash
    Mamba you have my vote, notorious is right there too...Rawz And Romo 2 are also good candidates.. Anyone I would be happy with
    Last edited by DarkKnight; 03-10-2015 at 02:21 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mamba42 View Post
    Thank you sir! I just thought today how annoying it is that all of the top threads in our forum are from 2014!
    Yeah, I was thinking you could possibly be our new moderator when you were making all of the game threads. I wouldn't mind having multiple moderators, but let's just get at least one for now lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Romo2TheOscars View Post
    Yeah, I was thinking you could possibly be our new moderator when you were making all of the game threads. I wouldn't mind having multiple moderators, but let's just get at least one for now lol.
    Yeah, but I guess someone had to do it. We needed somewhere to talk about those games. And yeah, at least one for now for sure
    Braves - Bulls - Cowboys

vCash
    Wow, so much praise...please keep it coming.

I vote mamba42. He's for the mod feel. I'm on mobile at all times and think that would be too hard to really do anything else other than post.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21 View Post

I vote mamba42. He's for the mod feel. I'm on mobile at all times and think that would be too hard to really do anything else other than post.
    one time, i had a really bad cold. i logged on to psd, and read one of notoriousbig21 post's and i instantly felt better.not to mention, shortly after reading the post, i won $500 on a random phone call prize.

<3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mamba42 View Post
    Hi All,

I think it's been too long that we've been without an active moderator in our forum. Fred got too busy and isn't listed as a mod anymore at the bottom of the forum. I've messaged the mods listed on the bottom of the forum's main page and so hopefully it's set in motion for us to get someone. I think we need someone who can clean things up and make certain threads stickies and all that. I am not totally sure how we can go about doing this but perhaps we should take a tally of who people think ought to be a mod for the forum? I think it'd be best if we had more than one.

I think there are a lot of good options, for sure, but my recommendations would be:

notoriousbig21
    Romo2TheOscars
    DarkKnight
    rawz

Those guys are very active in here and are knowledgeable on the Cowboys to boot. Of course, I think most in here would make good moderators, but those are the guys who come to mind for me and hopefully we can come to a democratic decision on this.

Let's get this figured out. No reason we should not have moderators in our forum who are actually fans of the Cowboys.

EDIT: I'll update this head posting to outline the nominations/votes accrued so far. Hopefully it'll help keep track. (I didn't put Rawz as he said he didn't want the responsibility. Let me know if I misunderstood though Rawz!)

Notoriousbig21: 3
    Romo2TheOscars: 2
    DarkKKnight: 1
    Surf: 2
    Mamba42: 3
    correct-o. not to mention, i dont think there is anyway on this earth that they would make me a mod, lol.. if they did, chaos might ensue.

vCash
    All of the above works for me!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21 View Post

I forgot about that. Mobile would be hard to do mod stuff I suppose. The praise for you is justified man. We will put a statue of you in our forum up so everyone knows you are our MJ.
    Braves - Bulls - Cowboys

vCash
    Got the mod feel*

Plus your game threads are great.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast