Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dallas Cowboys

8 88.89%
  • New York Giants

1 11.11%
Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week #7: Dallas Cowboys (5-1) vs New York Giants (3-3)

WEEK 7

October 19, 2014 at 4:25 PM EST

Dallas Cowboys

vs

New York Giants

vCash
    Alright fellas, looks like we are onto week 7 with a very nice 5-1 record. We are coming off of maybe the best win for the Cowboys in recent years. Can they keep the momentum going or will this be a signature Cowboys game where a big letdown occurs? I am in favor of the former. I think with our game plan, with such a heavy reliance on and dominance of the run, we should be a more stable team than we have been in the past. I think the 'Boys pull another one out and give themselves more cushion for the brutal schedule at the end of the season.

PREDICTION: Cowboys, 34-17.

vCash
    The Giants are only accustomed to our passing attack, this is going to be different for them.

We'll cobtinue our attack and beat them to go 6-1.

Cowboys 37
    Giants 20

vCash
    IMO, last week means nothing if we don't win sunday. Divisional game are always tuff, but this game would go along way in saying, "this isn't the old cowboys" were we go in, shock the world, play great against the teams everyone thought we would lose against, then throw up a turd in the next game against the team everyone thinks will win.

vCash

Week #7: Dallas Cowboys (5-1) vs New York Giants (3-3)

We need to win.

The old Dallas teams would come out slow as hell after a big win. Hopefully not this team

vCash
    Yeah, the Giants are going to try to play like the desperate team. Cowboys just need to go out there with a nice game plan and battle it out with a divisional rival. We ready!

But some key injuries:

Cowboys: Doug Free likely to be out.

Giants: Domnique-Rodgers Cromartie likely to be out. And Trumaine McBride is out for the season.

vCash
    If this team would come out big headed after a win it would've happened after the beating we gave NO. Instead our team went in toe to toe with Houston in a hard fought game. A lethargic team would've wanted no part of that. I can guarantee you our boys won't let that NY team come in our house to fly back back to NY with a smile.

vCash
    Effort and playing smart are too different things entirely. I thought the team played hard the last few years, but they were always out of position or making mental mistakes. Marinelli has those guys being disciplined and staying in their lanes and flying to the ball.... I would love to see the Cowboys start blowing out teams the next month.

vCash
    Parnell's time to step up. Maybe we'll actually get a sack or two against their weak o line. Keep controlling the clock and pounding the run and I like our chances.

vCash
    Hopefully there will be no letdown after the seattle game. Its good that its the giants and a division game to keep this team focused.

vCash
    The best thing about Dallas winning is that the self hating Cowboys fan has nothing to say.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Romo2TheOscars View Post
    Yeah, the Giants are going to try to play like the desperate team. Cowboys just need to go out there with a nice game plan and battle it out with a divisional rival. We ready!

But some key injuries:

Cowboys: Doug Free likely to be out.

Giants: Domnique-Rodgers Cromartie likely to be out. And Trumaine McBride is out for the season.
    Victor Cruz is gone too

vCash
    Didn't Parnell play pretty well last year? I'm trying to remember....for those who remember.

Well, these are the next five games:

NY Giants
    Washington
    Cardinals
    Jacksonville (in London)
    NY Giants again

Ok, the Cardinals are pretty tough.... but the Cowboys have a chance to really string something together in the next five games.

vCash
    I think this is the game where the Cowboys really put a pounding on the opponent.

34-13 Cowboys

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad IBCB View Post
    I think this is the game where the Cowboys really put a pounding on the opponent.

34-13 Cowboys
    I really hope youre correct

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast