Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Ex Cowboy now homeless attacked by thugs

Anyone catch this video of ex Cowboy Chris Brymer? He became really rich with his real estate business after football, but lost it all due to his brain injuries suffered from concussions. Ended up divorced and homeless...and that's when these 3 thugs tried to sucker punch him. He beat one of them down for sure. The other 2 were too scared to help their friend.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/d...n-video-022716

Scumbags. He keeps messing with homeless people he's going to find some trouble he wished he hadn't. Most homeless people do have some type of mental illness and generally also carry some type of knife or weapon. Hopefully this **** head finds one of those guys to pick on.

Yeah, I felt sad watching that and was glad Brymer gave him a beat down. Brymer didn't even try to finish him off....just did enough to repel him. Of course, that thug's pride was hurt so he pretended to keep going, but in the parking lot, you can tell he wanted no piece of Brymer.

Brymer had a beautiful wife, million dollar business....but lost it all because of CTE brain injuries. I hope someone gets him some help.

**** those guys.

what a shame, why pick on somebody homeless? They already have the world against them and obviously going through tough times why make it worse? I don't have very many rules in life, but one is you don't bother homeless people and put them down, because we all can be in that position tomorrow and you don't make fun of handicap people.
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

Quote Originally Posted by blacknell View Post
    what a shame, why pick on somebody homeless? They already have the world against them and obviously going through tough times why make it worse? I don't have very many rules in life, but one is you don't bother homeless people and put them down, because we all can be in that position tomorrow and you don't make fun of handicap people.
    Yep. Pretty crazy thing. Those dudes are just young cocky and dumb. Too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by blacknell View Post
    Yeah, I was pretty shocked at how cruel some people are. Brymer even took it easy on the guy...Brymer could have kept coming and pummeled him unconscious. Glad the thug got what was coming to him.

What's scary is that someone who made that much money to have so many homes could end up homeless.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    Yeah, I was pretty shocked at how cruel some people are. Brymer even took it easy on the guy...Brymer could have kept coming and pummeled him unconscious. Glad the thug got what was coming to him.

What's scary is that someone who made that much money to have so many homes could end up homeless.
    Did you see the movie Concussion? I haven't yet but I hear it's a pretty good critique of the NFL's handling of concussions, especially for retired players (even if the NFL got to cut stuff before its release, which is dumb).

No. It didn't really appeal to me, but I have seen news segments on CTE....and NFL players have brains that show damage of people who have been in a ton of car crashes or 80 year old men. They think that Junior Seau committed suicide because of the illness.... and 1/4 of former NFL players suffer severe depression stemming from CTE. I saw a segment on Earl Campbell....that guy used to knock big men to the ground....he could barely walk 3 feet...his hands shaking.