Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

The 2015 NFL regular-season schedule will be revealed Tuesday, April 21st at 8 pm ET

Both ESPN and the NFL Network will have live schedule-release shows. Let's keep our fingers crossed that the Cowboys' game at Buffalo is in September!

vCash

vCash
    Get the NYG and PHI outta the way early.

CAR on Turkey Day.

NYJ late Dec on a SAT night.

NYG on SNF to start, @ PHI, vs ATL, @ NO and vs NE.

Bye week early, then I think that is a big stretch for us outta the bye...@NYG, vs SEA, vs PHI. Win those then get rewarded with @ TB and @ MIA which should basically be home games for us then Thanksgiving then a nice 11 day break until MNF @ WSH.

After MNF, @GB (COLD), Saturday night vs NYJ, @ BUF (COLD WEATHER!), vs WSH to clinch bye!

vCash
    It figures! At Buffalo two days after Christmas. Plus December road games at Washington and Green Bay. The NFL schedule makers apparently didn't want to make it easy for the Cowboys to continue their road winning streak. At least the final regular-season contest is against Washington at AT&T!

vCash
    It's fine we play at Buffalo in the cold weather, IMO. I think our team is built well to hold up in the cold weather (with our heavy reliance on the running game). We just have to hope we have a running back who can handle a lot of carries.

Like starting against NYG on Sunday Night Football, though. I feel like the last time we started against them on Sunday Night, though they beat us. Doesn't matter, we are going to be very good once we get AP or Gordon/Gurley/Ajayi in the draft.

I just read that apparently there is a scheduling conflict with the Jets game as apparently that is when the TX high school state football championship games are supposed to be played in AT&T Stadium

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mamba42 View Post
    It's fine we play at Buffalo in the cold weather, IMO. I think our team is built well to hold up in the cold weather (with our heavy reliance on the running game). We just have to hope we have a running back who can handle a lot of carries.

Like starting against NYG on Sunday Night Football, though. I feel like the last time we started against them on Sunday Night, though they beat us. Doesn't matter, we are going to be very good once we get AP or Gordon/Gurley/Ajayi in the draft.

I just read that apparently there is a scheduling conflict with the Jets game as apparently that is when the TX high school state football championship games are supposed to be played in AT&T Stadium
    Lol looks like those will be moved.

We opened on snf two years ago, remember demarcus picking off Eli on the first play?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21 View Post
    Lol looks like those will be moved.

We opened on snf two years ago, remember demarcus picking off Eli on the first play?
    Oh yes, that's right. My friend who is a NYG fan lost our bet and had to wear my Cowboys hat for a week, good stuff!