Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Damn, last 5 in attendance for the last 5 years...

Not good.
    http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/gRAnxGFouW5bgj4RR576xA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD0zNDQ7cT04NTt3PTUxMg--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/Reuters/2013-04-26T015157Z_1049109136_GM1E94Q0RAB01_RTRMADP_3_NFL-DRAFT.JPG

"You have decisions to make and don't be scared to get what you want."

Les Snead

vCash
    ^^^ exactly
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    Well actually just the last 4 years...In 2007 we were at 24 so we have had bad attendance for the 2008. 2009. 2010, and 2011 season...Like I said it was all a backlash from the economy..The St. Louis economy has got back on track and there will be no problem getting our attendance over 60 K per game..Plus you figure there is some direction going with the team now..Then with all this talk with them moving ST. Louis fans will make a statement this year and going foward and bring that attendance back up..

vCash
    Wasn't bad attendance one of the reasons the Rams left LA?

And in the bottom 5 for 5 years? The same 5 years in which the team has went 15-65? The fact that a team with that type of record isn't dead last by a ridiculous margin, no matter where they play, should be considered a remarkable feat...

How was attendance during the GSOT days?

vCash
    exactly bda, rams left here bcuz of bad attendance, the rams will leave st louis with bad attendance u guys have no leverage here

vCash
    In 07 we didn't do to bad in ticket sales we were within 2,000 on average of selling out every game...so I know it isn't that much better but we were within range of selling out every game as early as 4 seasons ago..It isn't a regular trend for our ticket sales to be as low as it has been over the last couple of years..So the problem isn't putting people in the seats..

vCash
    Well go ahead talk about the proposal that was released today I didn't realize how little that was owed on the stadium...The more I read on it the better it is looking for the Rams to stay in STL..700 million isn't nothing to the city plus I like how the fact they want to build it so multiple sports can play in it like soccer..Maybe Kroenke might be looking to sell his team and bring soccer back to STL as well...Why else would soccer be mentioned in the proposal?

vCash
    700 million for renovations? Holy ****. Would be better off just making a new stadium.

The CVC's plan was for like 120 million...

vCash
    700 million and they said they cant play in it for 3 years bcuz of renovation, do u guys have another place to play in for 3 years?? cuz i dont think u do

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bda28 View Post
    Wasn't bad attendance one of the reasons the Rams left LA?
    ?
    The Rams and Raiders both left LA the same year purely for Owners reasons. Davis did it to spite LA, Fontieri just wanted to go home and decided to steal millions of fans team from them on her way! lol. At least the Raiders had a History in Oakland..... kinda like how the Rams have history in LA.... interesting how that works huh, lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cg_la00 View Post
    700 million and they said they cant play in it for 3 years bcuz of renovation, do u guys have another place to play in for 3 years?? cuz i dont think u do
    They can play on Lindenwood's field. Pretty sure they practice there anyway. Or, back when the Dome was first being built, pretty sure they played in Busch.

vCash
    naw man, this thing is going down the drain real fast

vCash
    They would play at Busch Stadium while rennovations were going on..That is where they started when they came here only thing is it was old Busch..Plus the 700 million is not going just for the dome..They would be doing some rennovations on Broadway as well...I can't wait I am sorry for you LA fans but I am super excited for this whole rennovation thing...They want to add everything that all fans here in STL have been waiting to have..At least you LA fans have a good shot at the Raiders they just need to sell the team to AEG and be done...Kroenke don't want to give up ANY portion of the team unlike what AEG wants in return for any team moving to LA..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bda28 View Post
    They can play on Lindenwood's field. Pretty sure they practice there anyway. Or, back when the Dome was first being built, pretty sure they played in Busch.
    They do hold scrimmage games at Lindenwood but they have their own practice facility in Earth City which is a little closer than Lindenwood..The practice facility wouldn't be big enough to hold an NFL game..So Lindenwood would be a possibility but I am sure that if they have to relocate to play games for one it would have to be somewhere in STL county or STL city since we would be the ones kicking in a portion of the money unless if St. Charles wanted to kick in some tax money as well...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ramfan63074 View Post
    Plus the 700 million is not going just for the dome..They would be doing some rennovations on Broadway as well...
    Well, that's assuming that the CVC'll actually accept the Rams offer, which I highly doubt. There were likely never going to anyway. They start with the extreme low end, the Rams start with the extreme high end. And then they work their way toward some kind of middle ground. That's just how negotiation works.

Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast