Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Well it depends if it is only a couple of hundred million then he can propose to take over the balance then the city/state can afford to make the improvements for him...Just think how much it would improve the value of the team it would be worth a couple hundred of million if when it is all said and done after improvements be worth a lot more..So say a rough guess there is 350 million left on the balance of the stadium he pays that he owns the stadium the city/state gets out of paying the balance but in return the city/state gives 200 million in improvements then the NFL could kick in 100 million..That saves the city/state 150 million and give him a nice updated stadium for 350 million...it's a win win situation..now I know my math is off but I was just giving an example..

vCash
    Sorry but LA already ran them out once why would they want to come back? They are right at home here in STL!!!

vCash
    me and bda already discussed this. LA didnt run the team out, georgia frontiere did. she wanted to move the rams to her hometown, it had nothing to do with the city or fans -__-
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    Why do you want our Rams so bad? There are plenty of other team's out there that there city can't support ..Let Georgia's dream live on in keeping the Ram's in STL...

vCash
    uhm let me see, BCUZ IM A RAMS FAN!! -____- if my city wants a team and the rams culd be part of it y wuldnt i want them to be here? they have history here as well and my uncles used to tell me how much they loved the rams wen they were here..it wuld be nice to see my team play in my city

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ramfan63074 View Post
    Why do you want our Rams so bad? There are plenty of other team's out there that there city can't support ..Let Georgia's dream live on in keeping the Ram's in STL...
    There as much YOUR Rams as they are MY Rams. Just because I'm in a different state/city doesn't mean anything. Don't segregate this.

That said, I like the idea of the Rams in LA simply because I see the kind of effect it has on LA teams in general. A lot of people don't want it moved to LA because of the kind of fanbase in the city that it will attract and I understand the reasoning behind this. LA fans are idiots for the most part.

However, I do feel that if the Rams moved to LA, they will benefit greatly in every aspect. Free Agents will want to join our team. The front office staff will be filled by the most prominent and sound personnel in the league (not that I have anything against our current one). The Rams can overspend and not worry about it. There are several reasons why it's a good idea. Several reasons why it's a bad idea, too, and BDA covered a lot of it.

But I understand where you're coming from too. Don't try and hide behind Georgia's wishes or your issue with LA. It's because you don't want the team to leave the city/state you live in. Understandable.
    http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/gRAnxGFouW5bgj4RR576xA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD0zNDQ7cT04NTt3PTUxMg--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/Reuters/2013-04-26T015157Z_1049109136_GM1E94Q0RAB01_RTRMADP_3_NFL-DRAFT.JPG

"You have decisions to make and don't be scared to get what you want."

Les Snead

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rabueed View Post
    There as much YOUR Rams as they are MY Rams. Just because I'm in a different state/city doesn't mean anything. Don't segregate this.

That said, I like the idea of the Rams in LA simply because I see the kind of effect it has on LA teams in general. A lot of people don't want it moved to LA because of the kind of fanbase in the city that it will attract and I understand the reasoning behind this. LA fans are idiots for the most part.

However, I do feel that if the Rams moved to LA, they will benefit greatly in every aspect. Free Agents will want to join our team. The front office staff will be filled by the most prominent and sound personnel in the league (not that I have anything against our current one). The Rams can overspend and not worry about it. There are several reasons why it's a good idea. Several reasons why it's a bad idea, too, and BDA covered a lot of it.

But I understand where you're coming from too. Don't try and hide behind Georgia's wishes or your issue with LA. It's because you don't want the team to leave the city/state you live in. Understandable.
    get outta here lancaster boy!! hahaha

vCash
    hey cg i think the whole retractable roof idea is for the people in LA so the rams can block out that salty air off the coast

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ramfan63074 View Post
    technically they were the LA Rams longer then the STL rams so technically they are the ones who own the term our haha they belonged to them first lol

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    hey cg i think the whole retractable roof idea is for the people in LA so the rams can block out that salty air off the coast
    lmfao if anything u want an open roof in LA bcuz of our perfect weather year around plus downtown LA doesnt get the ocean wind too far inland haha
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    technically they were the LA Rams longer then the STL rams so technically they are the ones who own the term our haha they belonged to them first lol
    BOOM!! sit down son

vCash
    I am sorry I didn't realize there were so many non STL Rams fans..

Well the Rams have set there ground here in STL and have history that people will be talking about for years to come..

And yes it would be sad to lose a team just to bring another right back in after all the history that has happened here..

And actually Cleveland owned them first..

vCash
    in all honesty, cleveland shuldnt own ANY team anymore with the track record of losing every year lol its getting pretty up there with the cubs

vCash
    That's why the Rams suck. Because they're from Cleveland...

vCash
    ^^^ lol!

vCash
    The Rams suck because they have been mis managed for so long...The FO didn't know what they were doing and neither did any of the coaches after we lost "The Dick"...I think we did enough with the OC or DC that had potential to be a HC..Now we have a guy in there with HC experience so hopefully we start in the right direction...Just to bad they lost Williams he sounds like he likes to play aggressive...Williams and that kid from Duke would be a perfect match!!!

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast