Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Ok we will see in the end...Oh well they might of had a bad record but we still supported them and showed up to games...

vCash
    HAHAHAHA u obviously dont know anything bcuz if u did u wuld have known that the rams attendance has been plummeting for years now and have been one of the last 5 in the league with average attendance and u wanna come over here and talk about OUR fans. smh
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    Time magazine's Keeping Score blog compiled a list of the worst stadiums in the world, and in a development that's sure to please the Rams, the Edward Jones Dome came in at number seven.

Reasons for its inclusion include, um, let's see here...uh, apparently it topped a Sports Illustrated's fan poll to determine the most terrible stadiums in 2008. Writer Nick Carbone notes that "it's not awful, but it's not great either." He then lists the ownership's demands for upgrades in seating, concession stands, new windows and a Dallas Cowboys-grade scoreboard as reasons for its general shittiness, and caps it off with a statement that damns the team's fans.
    "For Missouri's football fans who dealt with the pain of losing the Cardinals to Arizona in 1987, they don't seem too keen on wanting the Rams to stick around."
    Listen, Carbone: At this point, the fans haven't been consulted on the matter. The CVC and the team are keeping the city in the dark. It's only because Attorney General Chris Koster was willing to stick up for the public's right to know that we'll even be notified of how much a renovation will cost, and we won't even get that information until Monday. And even after that information is released, the fans won't be consulted about any move. It's pro sports -- they just want the fans' money, not their approval.

vCash
    From 95-06 the ST. Louis Rams sold out every single home game..Yes there has been a decline each year since but look at the product that they have put on the field then you figure in the way the economy sunk what do you expect...ST. Louis was hit hard with unemployment in which in return people couldn't afford the games. I am sure St. Louis isn't the only city that has seen a decline in attendence. Now the economy is back going here in ST. Louis they are going to being sold out once again...We have lost an NFL team before and not even 10 years after we had another team..I doubt the NFL will allow them to move..There are plenty other teams out there that are in worst shape as us..

vCash
    the fact of the matter is that u have had one of the worst attendances for the past 5 years and you come out here making fun of LA fans?? no sir, u shuld really bite yur tongue right now and for your information, now that the vikings have the new stadium proposal, the rams are the next team to move here period. the rams or the chargers but the rams with a slight edge. also im reallyyyy drunk right now so im sorry if i come off rude lol just voicing my opinioin/facts

vCash
    So your using a bad economy against ST. Louis? I think it has happened in every market..I do know the gov. of MO said they want to keep the Rams in ST. Louis so not only will we be get funding from the city but from the state as well..And the NFL will help out as well..I think your leaving a big team out of the picture the Jags are in a lot worst shape as the Rams..Then the Raiders are worst than us if your going by attendance..Why don't you take them back and be happy...Our attendance hasn't been bad until the 08 season in 07 we were at 24 then in 08 we took a drop and havn't rebounded since...Again that is when the economy took a hit..But the same token I will link you ESPN's attendance records and you can see the facts...Until 10 detroit was lower than us should they move? Last year Cin had the worst attendance record and they even made the Playoffs should they move? Jacksonville isn't doing so well either..I am sorry but the Rams are going to be like the Vikes all the hype to move but in the end they will stay...

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance/_/year/2011

Go there an you can go to any year and see that the Rams aren't in the worst shape in the league..And BTW no problem you aren't comming off as being rude it is all good brother..

vCash
    we are second worst which is just as bad

NFL DPOY!
    Robert Quinn
    Sack Total: 18 Forced Fumbles: 7 Touchdowns: 1

vCash
    Well that is just last year...go back over the course of 5 years..Yes we are the best but we aren't the worst either..

vCash
    *Aren't the best

vCash
    well like i said before, we were always in the LAST 5 in worst attendance not the worst per say but pretty bad and yes all of us have gotten hit with bad economy, cali a lot worse than others, but fact of the matter is that our market is so huge here with sports that our bad economy wuldnt necessarily hurt us bcuz of all the revenue that we bring.

as far as the freakin raiders...HELL TO THE F'IN NO!!! i dont want no loud mouth gangster fans causing problems for us in LA -___- they culd sit home and watch their team lose

vCash
    Well just look at what the attendance will be this year...If they are one of the worst then I will have some worries but from my understanding the Chargers and Raiders could make a move before the Rams even have a chance..Personally I think in the end Kroenke is going to get his way and stay in St. Louis...It will be blown up just like what MInn. did and in the end they will stay...I think before the Rams would relocate there is Jags, Chargers, and Raiders ahead of us...

vCash
    actually reports have the rams and chargers ahead of the group, jags after that, and i havent heard anything about the raiders in a loong time

vCash
    **** you cg get back in your garden
    BETTER THAN LAST YEAR!!!

vCash
    white man always bringing me down :cry:

Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast