Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Fisher is washed up

I've been the biggest Fisher supporter their us, but I cannot ignore the facts anymore. EVERY analyst, fan and commentator KNOWS the Rams offense is dated and incompetent at the actual play level. Meaning this could be Brett Favre and this offense wouldn't work. Fisher is so sure he is brilliant, I firmly believe hell bring back Schotty again.
    Draft wise, picking Joyner and the converted Safety in the 4th, only to give up a 4th and 5th for Barron was Fisher once again showing the world he knew better.
    Sticking with Joseph and Wells, when the season is done is ridiculous. Unless he already KNOWS Barnett, Jones, Washington, and Person suck and have zero future. I fear Fisher will bring back Wells and Long and hand them positions. Why? Because he knows more than everyone else. His ego is killing this team.
    BEST WR DRAFT in years, we don't get one. We don't even get a QB in draft.
    Fisher is one giant blunder

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by big70tom View Post
    I've been the biggest Fisher supporter their us, but I cannot ignore the facts anymore. EVERY analyst, fan and commentator KNOWS the Rams offense is dated and incompetent at the actual play level. Meaning this could be Brett Favre and this offense wouldn't work. Fisher is so sure he is brilliant, I firmly believe hell bring back Schotty again.
    Draft wise, picking Joyner and the converted Safety in the 4th, only to give up a 4th and 5th for Barron was Fisher once again showing the world he knew better.
    Sticking with Joseph and Wells, when the season is done is ridiculous. Unless he already KNOWS Barnett, Jones, Washington, and Person suck and have zero future. I fear Fisher will bring back Wells and Long and hand them positions. Why? Because he knows more than everyone else. His ego is killing this team.
    BEST WR DRAFT in years, we don't get one. We don't even get a QB in draft.
    Fisher is one giant blunder
    You guys have had some bad luck with injuries. You have a solid team and will get better but if you want to let Fisher go the Raiders will take him off your hands not worries I wish we had a decent HC Fisher is not your problem.

Let's go draft the rest of our team.

vCash
    Fisher has one flaw bro... Loyalty. As shifty as it sounds to criticize for it, his hurts us. He only hires friends and former coaches of his. Why is this bad? One reason. Offense. Offense has drastically changed, it's not the old style passing tree anymore. Unfortunately Fishers coaching tree is firmly entrenched with Marty Schittenheimer. A coach o loved 20 years ago. But his offense, the one his son tries to preach. . Is crappy. Plain, vanilla, outdated, dead. Adapt or Die.... Fisher REFUSES to adapt offensively. It started to hurt him towards the end of his run in Tennesee.
    Now I hate all things Raiders. Your GM is an idiot, but you guys have Carr and Mack and those two can both be stars. I also like Gabe Jackson. So if you want Carr to be throwing 5 and 10 yard outs all day, NEVER going d own field, running the ball on 1st as ND 2nd down, throwing only on 3rd....being so predictable that every D in NFL knows when to launch an all out blitz everytime, be my guest. Mack will have some crazy stats and be in great shape since hell be on field 4 plays after there offense gets the ball.
    You guys finally have some pieces, I hope you get Rex. As much as I hate the Raiders, is love for them to outshine the 49ers and become the Bays team.

vCash

Fisher is washed up

Close this thread lol

vCash
    He isn't washed up.... He has been like that his whole career. Good at putting together a team to win 7-9 games but not get over the top.

That is why the Titans decided to move a different direction. Sadly they would probably love to have him back right about now.