Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 66 of 73 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 1093
  1. #976
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Posts
    1,607
    vCash
    1500
    he can barely get that in half a season over the past few years

  2. #977
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,021
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jobclarke View Post
    he can barely get that in half a season over the past few years
    I know lol.
    Nothing to see here, move along.

  3. #978
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Posts
    1,607
    vCash
    1500

  4. #979
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    BMore
    Posts
    8,144
    vCash
    1500

    Jaguars OTT: Volume I

    Who's everyone got tonight? I'm going Niners
    The Future of The Jacksonville Jaguars
    Duuuuuuuvvvvaaaaaaaalllll

  5. #980
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    BMore
    Posts
    8,144
    vCash
    1500

    Jaguars OTT: Volume I

    Welp.
    The Future of The Jacksonville Jaguars
    Duuuuuuuvvvvaaaaaaaalllll

  6. #981
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    16,571
    vCash
    1500
    I had the Ravens...too bad I pussed out and didn't make the bet at school. Last 2 bets i've made i've lost bout 40 bucks..didn't want to lose anymore lol.

  7. #982
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,021
    vCash
    1500
    Refs screwed them over with that last play.
    Nothing to see here, move along.

  8. #983
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,022
    vCash
    1500
    didnt care who really won. i mean wanted to see Lewis go out with a Ship and i wanted Kaepernick to win :|

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  9. #984
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    16,571
    vCash
    1500
    Nah, it was within 5 yards...there was a bit of a grab but that was in no way a blatant PI.

  10. #985
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,021
    vCash
    1500
    Eh, I still think it should've been called for holding not PI... Oh well, nothing you can do about it. Halftime show sucked though...
    Nothing to see here, move along.

  11. #986
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,682
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    didnt care who really won. i mean wanted to see Lewis go out with a Ship and i wanted Kaepernick to win :|
    **** Lewis. This was for the best safety ever.
    Last edited by flgatorsandjags; 02-03-2013 at 11:31 PM.

  12. #987
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dirty Duval
    Posts
    6,958
    vCash
    500
    i wanted 49ers. p willy has been my favorite player since college.

    that was a blatant holding call. it was not PI it was defensive holding. it was after the 5 yard zone. it was holding.

    i can not stand ray lewis so im pissed he won but i really like the ravens organization, owner, and gm so im glad for them

    also my fellow Nole Anquan Boldin happy for him!

  13. #988
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,682
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    Eh, I still think it should've been called for holding not PI... Oh well, nothing you can do about it. Halftime show sucked though...
    Huh? The halftime show suck? bhaahahaha Yeah lets bring back U2 and Bon Jovi WOW. The half time show was great the only problem was there was no wardrobe malfunction

  14. #989
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,682
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jags4Life View Post
    i wanted 49ers. p willy has been my favorite player since college.

    that was a blatant holding call. it was not PI it was defensive holding. it was after the 5 yard zone. it was holding.

    i can not stand ray lewis so im pissed he won but i really like the ravens organization, owner, and gm so im glad for them

    also my fellow Nole Anquan Boldin happy for him!
    Lol naw it wouldnt of even been that close if the 49er fan didnt sabotage the power. lol

  15. #990
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dirty Duval
    Posts
    6,958
    vCash
    500
    DAVID I HAVE LOST ALL RESPECT FOR YOU!!! I hope you are just drunk

    that was the best halftime show since U2 in 02 i think

    i sure wish there was a malfunction. damn beyonce, that thing she does in single ladies. i like that.. yeah.

Page 66 of 73 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •