Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 52 of 73 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    Just keep it going guys. Hopefully before seasons end we can get up above 30,000. Also, expect all you guys to be active in the offseason, obviously a lot of us are excited about it.
    Well, it's not like we have much to be excited about. Lol
    Nothing to see here, move along.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dog View Post
    Hey, we passed the Titans on the post count. Hunting down the Saints, now!
    Where do you rank overall?
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.

Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

vCash
    I believe 23rd of all 32 NFL forums. Closing in on New Orleans, there only 400 posts ahead of us now.

If it tells you anything, we had 7k posts total at the start of January. We are at 25K now...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    Well, it's not like we have much to be excited about. Lol
    In the offseason there's plenty to be excited about...

vCash
    I believe 23rd of all 32 NFL forums. Closing in on New Orleans, there only 400 posts ahead of us now.

If it tells you anything, we had 7k posts total at the start of January. We are at 25K now...
    Not that I go to a lot of team forums but you guys seem active AS HELL. I imagine in the last few months you have to be top 5. Like from Jan til now or something.

You kick the crap out of our forum. Although, this isn't a stab at your team, if we were losing more it would be endless. THere's like 20+ people who only post the week after a loss.

Yeah...it's that bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Not that I go to a lot of team forums but you guys seem active AS HELL. I imagine in the last few months you have to be top 5. Like from Jan til now or something.

You kick the crap out of our forum. Although, this isn't a stab at your team, if we were losing more it would be endless. THere's like 20+ people who only post the week after a loss.
    I think this place is even more active if we're winning...that's the thing. I guess no one knows for sure, but that's what I think.

And yeah, we have definitely been more active. Just need more of our guests to start signing up. We have a good 6-7 guys that post daily and are very active, but we don't have much outside of those 6-7 guys. Definitely is funny when I go into forums talking about us and saying how we have no discussion, they obviously don't look.

vCash
    I think this place is even more active if we're winning...that's the thing. I guess no one knows for sure, but that's what I think.

And yeah, we have definitely been more active. Just need more of our guests to start signing up. We have a good 6-7 guys that post daily and are very active, but we don't have much outside of those 6-7 guys. Definitely is funny when I go into forums talking about us and saying how we have no discussion, they obviously don't look.
    You could be right. Our fans are spoiled little brats. I can't stand them. They think if we don't win the SB every year everyone should die. They act like their lives are ruined if we aren't the best. It's pathetic. I bet they all think they could GM or coach. That's how most of them sound.

Yeah...it's that bad.

vCash
    You could be right. Our fans are spoiled little brats. I can't stand them. They think if we don't win the SB every year everyone should die. They act like their lives are ruined if we aren't the best. It's pathetic. I bet they all think they could GM or coach. That's how most of them sound.
    Haha, yeah. That's how a lot of fans are that follow teams that are perrenial winners. Hopefully the Jaguars get back to the glory days sooner rather than later. So sick of losing.

vCash
    aint that the truth

vCash
    after the games i see us with like 20 people viewing the forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    Gabbert is actually 24 now.
    Yeah, in human years. In Gabbert years he's still 22.

vCash
    Jags went predominantly defense last draft, (5 of 6 picks, if you consider the punter a defensive player), so they probably emphasize the offense this year. Say they draft around the same spot as last year. Fifth to seventh overall, and they are more focussed on offense for their top pick. Unlikely that they draft a quarterback, although if Smith is canned that becomes less certain. The top guys, Barkley and Smith are likely gone by then in any case, and none of the second tier guys represents an upgrade at the position for Jacksonville. There doesn't seem to be a Trent Richardson quality running back, so that is way too high to consider that position. No star quality tight ends, and questionable as far as wide receivers go. Justin Hunter might sneak into that range.

So if they're looking offense, between fifth and tenth overall, the guy that is there most consistently is Luke Joeckel. Most people expected them to go offensive line fairly early in last year's draft, but they didn't make a single pick there. To me, the signs right now point to Joeckel, unless Womack or another lineman moves ahead of him on the draft charts. But Womack is a guard, and as good as DeCastro was last year, he ended up dropping to near the end of the first round.

vCash
    ...oops, sorry, wrong thread for this. It's late....

vCash
    This forum is popin , way better then when i signed up in like 09

Johnny Jaguar

The Future Of Jacksonville

vCash
    Same. That's what happens when you get guys getting active and try to get people to join up. Just gotta keep asking anyone you know if they'd join up.

vCash
    Man, i was nervous getting my FSU updates tonight. holy cow.

why does james wilder have 4 carries? why do we run it only like 15 times.

many i dont understand jimbo
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    Gabbert is actually 24 now.
    Yeah, in human years. In Gabbert years he's still 22.

Page 52 of 73 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast