http://deadspin.com/5866485/kinderga...hem-hoes-shirt

Pretty freakin funny if you ask me
    The Future of The Jacksonville Jaguars
    Duuuuuuuvvvvaaaaaaaalllll

vCash
    the "Make it Blaine on the Hoes" shirt is awesome

#BelieveInBlaine

vCash
    Ill make this the official OT thread lol. There was no need for one with 3-4 fans during the year lol. Now we are starting to get guys on the forum so I guess we could add one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozone
    A.J. from Duval, FL:
    Do you know if Mr. Khan will be adjusting our uniforms or will make an attempt to bring our all black uniforms back?

John:
    Iíve gotten a lot of questions on the uniforms. I know itís an important issue for the fans. Itís an important issue for Mr. Khan and the Jaguars, too, and a change almost certainly is coming. The question is when. Iím told that itís being heavily explored with Nike and if it canít be done this season there definitely will be something in 2013. As far as specific colors go, thatís down the road.
    Please bring us more teal. And please get rig of our Ravens ripoff away unis.

Just food for thought, there was a competition put on by Nike a couple years back for potential designs for NFL uniforms for the Pro Combat series. Here's my two favorites, though a mix of the two would be very nice:

Forty-Nine Tackles | Two Forced Fumbles | One Sack

"The lion never roars after the kill. That's who We are! We got work to do!"
    - Gus Bradley

vCash
    I like the 1st one, the 2nd one is a little more over the top than what i like lol. When will nike release what the jerseys will look like? I'm not even sure they can completely make a new design for a jersey without the team telling them they can. They could just make the same jersey but put a nike logo on it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolvesjagsfan10 View Post
    I like the 1st one, the 2nd one is a little more over the top than what i like lol. When will nike release what the jerseys will look like? I'm not even sure they can completely make a new design for a jersey without the team telling them they can. They could just make the same jersey but put a nike logo on it.
    I absolutely love the first one - those ghost spots are cool as hell. I think the helmet is real neat on the second one, especially the teal facemask.

I think Khan tweeted something about uniform changes before he even took over, but I just heard something about it - never actually saw the tweet. Other than that, the Ozone post is the only other instance I know of.

I know when they changes the uniforms last time, Weaver was heavily involved in the process. I guess the same would be true of most owners. I seriously doubt the NFL would go as far into the strange as some of the colleges do.

- Gus Bradley

vCash
    I like the helmet of the 2nd one, but not the jersey.

vCash
    those would be so sick. i like the unis we have now. but when it changes to nike who knows whatll happen

vCash
    It might change some, I just have a hard time believing it changes that much. Those jersey's are just BS jerseys though. They came out over 2 years ago.

vCash
    I don't mind our current home unis, but I absolutely hate the Raven's ripoffs we wear on the road. Not a fan of black numbers or the almost stripes we have now. I'd prefer to just go back to the Nike ones we had when Tom was HC.

- Gus Bradley

vCash
    i like the design now. wouldnt mind them throwing in a black one with like teal numbers would be sick

vCash
    Isnt there a rule you have to wait like 5 years in between making uniform changes?
    The Future of The Jacksonville Jaguars
    Duuuuuuuvvvvaaaaaaaalllll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jags4Life View Post
    i like the design now. wouldnt mind them throwing in a black one with like teal numbers would be sick
    To me, the more teal, the better. Why not all teal uniforms?

Quote Originally Posted by JNev View Post
    Isnt there a rule you have to wait like 5 years in between making uniform changes?
    If there is, I've never heard of such a thing.

- Gus Bradley

vCash
    ehh. not so sure about all teal. but all black with teal numbers would be so sick

vCash
    I've had enough of all the black in our uniforms. Teal is our team's unique color and we don't seem to want to use it. All black was neat on a one game per season basis a few years ago, but it shouldn't be the dominant color in our uniforms. Other than half of that stupid stripe, the away uniforms don't have any of our team's primary color. Its just so stupid to me.

I've hated out uniforms since they started phasing out the teal. The uniform Mike Pete is wearing in your sig were the best we've ever had, and it's not even close.

- Gus Bradley

Page 1 of 73 1231151 ... LastLast