Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who will be Denver's largest challenge the Broncos in the AFC West next season?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Kansas City Chiefs

    5 21.74%
  • The San Diego Chargers

    9 39.13%
  • The Oakland Raiders

    9 39.13%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 90
  1. #61
    Nips's Avatar
    Nips is offline -> This space for rent <-
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    575
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusional View Post

    Basically the Raiders will have one third round pick, a 5th round pick, and like four 7th rounders to attempt to build on their team.
    Not so sure whats so funny- Oakland doesnt lose McFadden midway through the year and they win 10-11 games and win the division. Oalands offense is pretty young in key parts.. They are moving back to a ZBS this year like they had 2 years ago when they finished #2 in the NFL in rushing- Oakland will again be in the top 5 in rushing next year- and Palmer will have a full year- I think you'll see Oaklands offense pretty potent-

    There defense front 7 is pretty solid- Oaklands problem was their secondary and their man to man coverage- Supposedly they are very happey with the 2 young CB's they drafted last year in DVD and Chekwa...

    Moving to a more soft zone as oppossed to man 2 man should improve their secondary

    Oakland will probably go after a RT in rd 3 (Aso comp) and stock pile some depth in the later rounds-

    Wouldn't be surprised at all to see Oakland make a move fore a corner like Tracey Porter from the Saints who new HC Allen has ties with-

    Reggie McKenzie buildt that Packers team- he's got the keys to the car now in Oakland- He's suppose to be one of the best talent evaluators in the game today- Don't count out Oakland.. just sayin'

  2. #62
    nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,233
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Nips View Post
    Not so sure whats so funny- Oakland doesnt lose McFadden midway through the year and they win 10-11 games and win the division. Oalands offense is pretty young in key parts.. They are moving back to a ZBS this year like they had 2 years ago when they finished #2 in the NFL in rushing- Oakland will again be in the top 5 in rushing next year- and Palmer will have a full year- I think you'll see Oaklands offense pretty potent-

    There defense front 7 is pretty solid- Oaklands problem was their secondary and their man to man coverage- Supposedly they are very happey with the 2 young CB's they drafted last year in DVD and Chekwa...

    Moving to a more soft zone as oppossed to man 2 man should improve their secondary

    Oakland will probably go after a RT in rd 3 (Aso comp) and stock pile some depth in the later rounds-

    Wouldn't be surprised at all to see Oakland make a move fore a corner like Tracey Porter from the Saints who new HC Allen has ties with-

    Reggie McKenzie buildt that Packers team- he's got the keys to the car now in Oakland- He's suppose to be one of the best talent evaluators in the game today- Don't count out Oakland.. just sayin'
    uhh.. check your facts sir.. Ted Thompson built Green Bay

  3. #63
    Nips's Avatar
    Nips is offline -> This space for rent <-
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    575
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nykol View Post
    uhh.. check your facts sir.. Ted Thompson built Green Bay
    You're a confused individual-

    Reggie was "Director of football operations" for the Packers

    Ted Thompson negotiates contracts

    Heres from the Packers themselves

    "McKenzie oversees Green Bayís scouting efforts of all professional football leagues, including the NFL, CFL and Arena Football League, as well as all other pro leagues and international players. He also plays an integral role in judging the Packersí current players and evaluating potential free agents across the league. McKenzie is heavily involved in all of the teamís moves on a daily basis, including all tryouts and transactions."

    If you can't understand that statement there's nothing more we need to discuss

  4. #64
    nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,233
    vCash
    1500
    yeah.. thats what directors of football operations do. but you're fooling yourself if you think he 'built' the packers, Thompson is their GM, and hes a pretty good one at that, he does more than simply negotiates contracts

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    91,437
    vCash
    1500
    I was hoping a little more time would pass before the raider fans come in boasting to how "good" they are or are going to be. just a matter of time before final boss and SDraiders spew out their heavily biased stuff as well.

    Cool story. Don't care. Same story as last off-season.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    808
    vCash
    1500
    Its hard to say raiders are going to be tough yes they got talent at QB,RB an defence but they have a young head coach that I dont think is ready to be a HC. Young HC have a hard time doing well on rebuilding a team. Its going to fun watching the AFC west cuz its realy hard to say whats going to happen. Wee know Broncos should be better next year!
    Tebow will get better!!! He is are answer!!!!
    ITS TEBOW TIMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    808
    vCash
    1500
    take that back they will be tough but will they be good.
    Tebow will get better!!! He is are answer!!!!
    ITS TEBOW TIMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. 02-21-2012, 05:53 PM

    -> This space for rent <-

    Reason
    name calling/insults

  9. 02-21-2012, 05:56 PM

    -> This space for rent <-

    Reason
    name calling/insults

  10. #68
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Arvada, Colorado
    Posts
    17,988
    vCash
    653
    Matt Prater is going to win MVP, that is all.

  11. #69
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    4,532
    vCash
    1500
    Omg why do so many faider fans feel the need to come into a Broncos forum and talk crap. Here is an idea go in your forum and talk crap there and stay out of our forums your sorry Fing losers
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

  12. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,371
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    I think the Chiefs suck . I did pick the Chargers over both.
    I respect your opinion, but how do you figure that the chiefs suck? We were right in the race with our stud RB being out most of the year and one of our main leaders on defense in Eric Berry out. Moeaki was pretty big for us in his rookie year and also didn't play. We have a very good receiving core in Bowe, Breaston, and Baldwin (who has a ton of potential). On defense we have one of the better pass rushers in the game in Hali, Houston who was a rookie last year had 5.5 sacks in the final 5 games. Derrick Johnson in the middle, and Tyson Jackson along with Dorsey who are both very solid 3-4 DE's. Just picked up Routt at corner and have a top corner in Flowers.

    I know you know all this, I just don't see the logic in saying we suck. Sure, our qb isn't great as it stands now, but we have good weapons, and that will surely help him. Our defense is adding a key player back next year and Houston will continue to get better. Oue gaping hole on defense is a NT, but it sounds like there will be a couple solid FA's there and some interesting prospects in the draft. We have the 2nd most cap in the NFL with the rollover, so i'm sure we will bring in help on both sides of the ball.

  13. #71
    Nips's Avatar
    Nips is offline -> This space for rent <-
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    575
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KnokOut View Post
    I respect your opinion, but how do you figure that the chiefs suck? We were right in the race with our stud RB being out most of the year and one of our main leaders on defense in Eric Berry out. Moeaki was pretty big for us in his rookie year and also didn't play. We have a very good receiving core in Bowe, Breaston, and Baldwin (who has a ton of potential). On defense we have one of the better pass rushers in the game in Hali, Houston who was a rookie last year had 5.5 sacks in the final 5 games. Derrick Johnson in the middle, and Tyson Jackson along with Dorsey who are both very solid 3-4 DE's. Just picked up Routt at corner and have a top corner in Flowers.

    I know you know all this, I just don't see the logic in saying we suck. Sure, our qb isn't great as it stands now, but we have good weapons, and that will surely help him. Our defense is adding a key player back next year and Houston will continue to get better. Oue gaping hole on defense is a NT, but it sounds like there will be a couple solid FA's there and some interesting prospects in the draft. We have the 2nd most cap in the NFL with the rollover, so i'm sure we will bring in help on both sides of the ball.
    Good post- I agree with you- the chiefs had some big time players out for the year like the Raiders- It'll be intresting to see how the AFC West pans out with all teams healthy- but dont tell bronco fans this- they seem to think Tebow is the answer to whatever hopes they have left-...

  14. #72
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Arid-zona
    Posts
    2,158
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Nips View Post
    Good post- I agree with you- the chiefs had some big time players out for the year like the Raiders- It'll be intresting to see how the AFC West pans out with all teams healthy- but dont tell bronco fans this- they seem to think Tebow is the answer to whatever hopes they have left-...
    Ah, good old Raider troll.

    Still bitter huh? Bitter that that guy named Tebow stole your division title?

    Advice: Get over it. Also, get ready for some more Raider mediocrity. No draft, no cap room, and an inexperienced head coach. Get ready for a 4-12 season.

  15. #73
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Arvada, Colorado
    Posts
    17,988
    vCash
    653
    Quote Originally Posted by KnokOut View Post
    I respect your opinion, but how do you figure that the chiefs suck? We were right in the race with our stud RB being out most of the year and one of our main leaders on defense in Eric Berry out. Moeaki was pretty big for us in his rookie year and also didn't play. We have a very good receiving core in Bowe, Breaston, and Baldwin (who has a ton of potential). On defense we have one of the better pass rushers in the game in Hali, Houston who was a rookie last year had 5.5 sacks in the final 5 games. Derrick Johnson in the middle, and Tyson Jackson along with Dorsey who are both very solid 3-4 DE's. Just picked up Routt at corner and have a top corner in Flowers.

    I know you know all this, I just don't see the logic in saying we suck. Sure, our qb isn't great as it stands now, but we have good weapons, and that will surely help him. Our defense is adding a key player back next year and Houston will continue to get better. Oue gaping hole on defense is a NT, but it sounds like there will be a couple solid FA's there and some interesting prospects in the draft. We have the 2nd most cap in the NFL with the rollover, so i'm sure we will bring in help on both sides of the ball.
    I actually don't think you guys suck, it was an over exaggeration on my part from responses from others. I thought I said it here, but I actually wouldn't be the least be bit surprised if anyone of these teams do well this year. If I had to chose now excluding the Broncos, I'd say SD, Chiefs and than Raiders in that order. I will say I am skeptical of JC. I think he's a great RB, but IDK if he'll be able to stay healthy. QB is of course another question.

    I will say these things are kinda pointless until after FA and the draft cause these teams are far from complete.

    And Nips, isn't there a Raider forum where you can troll? I fondly remember last year you trying to stir up a bunch of crap about the Broncos going to suck and the Raiders dominating the West. And then of course when that didn't happen, you conveniently disappeared. Now it appears we're doing the same cycle again.
    Last edited by Mudvayne91; 02-21-2012 at 07:59 PM.

  16. #74
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    91,437
    vCash
    1500
    Love it. The guy is M.I.A during the broncos success. Here comes the off-season where he comes alive again. Pathetic, really. At least guys like Calidevil even snake plissen have the balls to come in to admit they were wrong but guys like final boss, sdraiders, this character..only come in to troll and homer it up.

  17. #75
    nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,233
    vCash
    1500
    i really wanna know what he said that got deleted.. could you post it in kind words anyone? i feel as if it was directed towards me lol

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •