Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who will be Denver's largest challenge the Broncos in the AFC West next season?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Kansas City Chiefs

5 21.74%
  • The San Diego Chargers

9 39.13%
  • The Oakland Raiders

9 39.13%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    You're really dumb. That was the jist of it.

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    aww shucks, doesnt he know i have feelings?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    You're really dumb. That was the jist of it.
    lol

I think the Raiders have a good team, not great but good. I just hate Palmer and think he will hold them back. They better win now because they have put themselves in a hole with draft choices and cap space not to mention the revolving head coaching door!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nykol View Post
    aww shucks, doesnt he know i have feelings?
    and that's where you made your mistake...you assumed they "know" things...

Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over View Post
    lol

I think the Raiders have a good team, not great but good. I just hate Palmer and think he will hold them back. They better win now because they have put themselves in a hole with draft choices and cap space not to mention the revolving head coaching door!!
    The Raiders have a fine team. They are stupid as ****..but they are a fine team. Playmakers on both sides of the ball..just need coaching to put them in the upper echelon.

vCash
    ^ That's exactly why I don't worry about the Raiders. They are dogs constantly chasing their tail. They have no direction whatsoever. But the fans blame the lack of discipline and self control on the referees using the 'Raider Rule' or whatever.

vCash
    Not trying to side with faider fans here though this is more of a league wide thing really but the refs are horrible

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamGoku View Post
    Not trying to side with faider fans here though this is more of a league wide thing really but the refs are horrible
    I would take NFL refs over basketball, baseball and soccer refs any day!!

vCash
    Compared to the NBA, the refs in the NFL are saints imo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    I actually don't think you guys suck, it was an over exaggeration on my part from responses from others. I thought I said it here, but I actually wouldn't be the least be bit surprised if anyone of these teams do well this year. If I had to chose now excluding the Broncos, I'd say SD, Chiefs and than Raiders in that order. I will say I am skeptical of JC. I think he's a great RB, but IDK if he'll be able to stay healthy. QB is of course another question.

I will say these things are kinda pointless until after FA and the draft cause these teams are far from complete.

And Nips, isn't there a Raider forum where you can troll? I fondly remember last year you trying to stir up a bunch of crap about the Broncos going to suck and the Raiders dominating the West. And then of course when that didn't happen, you conveniently disappeared. Now it appears we're doing the same cycle again.
    I see what your saying. Should be a great battle in the West next year, can't wait.

10. 02-26-2012, 07:39 AM

-> This space for rent <-

Reason
    keep trying or you'll be gone longer..mmkay

vCash
    Everybody bump old threads...clap..clap..clap..clap..clap..clap. Lol. always interesting to see what we said in the past

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nykol View Post
    I'll post a naked pic of myself if Oakland wins 7 games next season. Its just not happening
    If we win on Thursday that would make it mathematically impossible for the Raiders to win 7 games this season. ..

Holy **** nykol...calling these like a boss.

vCash
    plz give me some crow to eat haha

vCash
    I was right about nips talking out his *** and disappearing from the forums again.

vCash
    i also should have added the option (no other team in the afc west has a chance). looking back, they really didnt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    I was right about nips talking out his *** and disappearing from the forums again.
    scratch that, Final Boss should be added.

Oh, I said SD would be the "toughest" and the Raiders over the Chiefs. So far, so good!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456