Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who will be Denver's largest challenge the Broncos in the AFC West next season?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Kansas City Chiefs

5 21.74%
  • The San Diego Chargers

9 39.13%
  • The Oakland Raiders

9 39.13%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    sorry guys.. not a girl.. i have a long last name and nykol is the first 5 letters, been my nickname since i can remember.. and its pronounced nickle... like the 5 cent coin haha.. but the theories gave me a good laugh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    Ha ha! That honestly made me laugh.

Well played Burch!
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nykol View Post
    sorry guys.. not a girl.. i have a long last name and nykol is the first 5 letters, been my nickname since i can remember.. and its pronounced nickle... like the 5 cent coin haha.. but the theories gave me a good laugh
    You are now known on this board as 5 cent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    its def the most competitive division. not having any pick til the 5th this year and no 2nd next year cannot help that team though...
    we will get two 3rd round comp picks for losing nnami and zach miller and possibly another two comp picks for losing robert gallery and thomas howard

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SDraiders619 View Post
    we will get two 3rd round comp picks for losing nnami and zach miller and possibly another two comp picks for losing robert gallery and thomas howard
    From ever report I have read you only have the 2 picks. I dont think your getting 2 more. I guess we will see.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    those are the guaranteed two picks ur seeing, we will for sure get 3 comp picks and possibly four

vCash
    What scares me is Ne England could have lit us up for 60+ if they didn't lay up. Now seeing NY hold them to 17 makes me realize we are still far from a great team on both sides of the ball.. We have so many holes but I don't see great things from us next year unless Tebow has magic again!!

vCash
    those are the guaranteed two picks ur seeing, we will for sure get 3 comp picks and possibly four
    Seriously doubt it. Gallery isn't worth getting a compensation pick. Same goes for Thomas Howard. Zach Miller is a possibility. Nnamdi is the only guy who really is worth it.

Besides, it isn't like they give out tons of compensation 3rd round picks. I think 2 or 3 is usually the amount. There are other teams who lost good players to free agency who are more likely to receive picks than the Raiders.

Admit it. You guys are absolutely screwed when it comes to bringing in new talent for this upcoming season. But of course, us Bronco fans don't mind it; not a single bit. We won't be heartbroken to see another decade of Raider mediocrity.
    Last edited by Delusional; 02-06-2012 at 12:54 AM.

vCash
    You also have to remember that most of the compensatory draft picks are 7th round picks, not exactly keys to building the franchise with. Based off of last year's compensatory draft pick distribution, only one third round pick was given. Two 4th rounders, two 5th rounders, six 6th rounders, 21 7th rounders. Maybe the Raiders will get four compensatory draft picks, but that is the maximum they can receive. Odds are that they will get one third rounder, and the remaining being 7th rounders.

Basically the Raiders will have one third round pick, a 5th round pick, and like four 7th rounders to attempt to build on their team.

vCash
    I cant even begin to tell you how much it saddens me to see a Raiders fan use a photo of a big Broncos fan as his avatar and sig pics. My first response is My second response is WTF? Does this dude even kow he is sporting a Broncos fan?!?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I cant even begin to tell you how much it saddens me to see a Raiders fan use a photo of a big Broncos fan as his avatar and sig pics. My first response is My second response is WTF? Does this dude even kow he is sporting a Broncos fan?!?
    Not only that but he is respectable and a class act which is the complete opposite of the Raiders organizations. I have no clue why he would have him on his sig

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over View Post
    What scares me is Ne England could have lit us up for 60+ if they didn't lay up. Now seeing NY hold them to 17 makes me realize we are still far from a great team on both sides of the ball.. We have so many holes but I don't see great things from us next year unless Tebow has magic again!!
    Of course NE could of went for 60+..they probably could of hit 70...but I can pretty much guarantee you if they even tried for that....Brady would not have played another game in the play-offs.

Do you really think the Giants are a "great" team? Really? If anything the Giants proved that you don't need a great team to win the SB. Just have an area/unit that is elite (defense) and the other unit that is good (offense).

They have Eli who is a fine QB

3 go to WR's

and

An elite d-line (it doesn't get any better than 4 man pressures, to have a 4 man rush is about as luxurious as you can get b/c that automatically makes your secondary at least good)

That's the blue print for us. Get Tebow to be a capable to good QB, get Weapons for him on offense, and get a disruptive d-line.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I feel your pain man.

vCash
    Your kinda proving my point BK, I don't think NY was the best team and not only that but Baltimore could have beat NE and I don't care if we lose to NE but we got killed by them!! They gave up in that game and we also did!! Maybe JDR will help get our defense where it needs to be but I am just saying we as a team and mainly our defense has a ways to go!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over View Post
    Your kinda proving my point BK, I don't think NY was the best team and not only that but Baltimore could have beat NE and I don't care if we lose to NE but we got killed by them!! They gave up in that game and we also did!! Maybe JDR will help get our defense where it needs to be but I am just saying we as a team and mainly our defense has a ways to go!!
    +1. Yep, as amazing as our defense was last year (at times), we didn't come close to slowing down the Patriots, but the Giants and Ravens defenses sure did! Probably that SF defense would too. We certainly have a good ways to go to be able to win games against the Patriots (in general) and the Lions ran up a lot of points on our defense too.

That said, I am excited about JDR, Free Agency, and the draft and then to see what our defense does in the fall.

vCash
    ^^^^ dont forget about what the packers did to us.... our defense proved this year that it can hold its own against a lot of offenses, but it cannot contain the elite offenses in the least. the thing that is scary is the teams we got blown out by dont have a strong running game, and they were torching us threw the air. those games are a great example of why our team needs to have d line improvements as our top priority in the off season because we need to be able to get alot of pressure with only 4 guys. good passing teams will burn blitzes any day of the week.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast