Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trade Deadline

vCash
    I would resign Wellwood for the right price. Im not a big fan of Antropov and hope to see him go if were out of playoff contention. I'm pretty sure he has got a pretty big contract to if i remember.

Straight Flash Homey

vCash
    Antropov due 4,062,500 in 2013. Too much for what we are getting. Have to agree with Wellwood is only making 700,000.00 so I think we will be able to resign him at a fair price.

vCash
    Right now I would not make any moves unless Antropov was part of the deal. But who's going to take him?

vCash
    We need Bogosian back, logs lots of ice, got little faith in Jones and Oduya right now. If anyone would take Antropov and Oduya for a goal scorer to play on the 3rd line would be great. Not happy with Fehrs play either. Burmistrov's, Little's and the GST lines are fine but the 3rd or 4th line which ever the GST line is not needs upgrading. Of course if we are out of it by TD, I still think we make some moves for next year. Lots of UFA's this year to deal with.

vCash
    Anyone think we are going to do anything.?

vCash
    Oduya, Antrapov, Fehr and Miettinen im sure are all available if someones willing to take them but the only one i see other teams wanting is Oduya. But i hope we can manage to make a package for a center, at least someone that can put the puck in the net. Maybe someone with some stanley cup experience. id be happy giving all those guys up just for picks or specs since that pretty much our 4th line so could just call up Jaffery/Gangon/Cormier ect to do just as much as they do and probably give more effort.

vCash
    A 2nd and 3rd rounder for Oduya, I'm pretty happy with since he is a UFA. I was thinking just a 2nd or 3rd, but we got 2, good move .

If we could just get something for Antropov and his 4m+ salary, that would be 7.5m we could use to go after Parise.

vCash
    Sounds like on Sports Centre that everyone thinks we did really well with what we got for Oduya. Wish they were 2012 picks, but we have lots of young guys to take care of over the next year, having those picks in 2013 could be of more interest based on who we let go and who we resign as we have quite a few UFA's both this year and in 2013.

vCash
    I like the Canucks move to get bigger, and Nashville is going to be a force in the playoffs.

I don't know what Columbus turned down for Nash, but will make for an interesting draft this year. He better not get hurt bad, as Columbus could look like idiots, since I don't think he even wants to be there.

vCash
    I imagine that Clitsome was picked up to replace Oduya. Same offence numbers, but 4 years younger and cheap. But still a small defenseman. Not sure how physical he is but would like more size back there. So not really sure where he fits in. Once Bogosian comes back, this guy is either a 6th or 7th guy. Have to see, but not sorry to see Oduya go, esp. what we got for him.

vCash
    I see we have 2 guests looking in, join in, I'm getting tired of mostly talking to myself! If you are Jet fans , take part! ray:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12