Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    LOL, a Bills fan talking?

Where are we? 1990?
    He is a Patriots fan lol. The guy seems like a huge homer from the few posts that I have read.

Jew You Believe In Miracles?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    LOL, a Bills fan talking?

Where are we? 1990?
    it's like you cant see my avatar or my sig, or read half my posts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    He is a Patriots fan lol. The guy seems like a huge homer from the few posts that I have read.
    lol ive been saying all week that the pats are going to struggle against the ravens
    ive been saying all week that the giants are the most balanced team
    ive also been saying the whole week that if/when the giants lose i will turn into the biggest homer of them all

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    It means the Niners have a home game. The Niners play better at home. Not saying it's over, but it is an advantage of having a better record and I think it is going to be a factor in why the Niners win this game.
    The Packers didnt lose a home game since 2010...how did,that turn out?

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    Kawhi is going to get murdered by Lebron. He is going to make a name for himself, as the guy who cost the Spurs a championship. Guy is garbage on defense.

vCash
    Why has Gibby stop posting after he was proven wrong?

Kawhi is going to get murdered by Lebron. He is going to make a name for himself, as the guy who cost the Spurs a championship. Guy is garbage on defense.

vCash
    dumbass people think just because your home mean your gonna win that is the stupid argument i ever seen on psd. did the packers win 3 road playoffs t get to superbowl last year then to lose the giants at home yeah.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seikou8 View Post
    dumbass people think just because your home mean your gonna win that is the stupid argument i ever seen on psd. did the packers win 3 road playoffs t get to superbowl last year then to lose the giants at home yeah.
    Reading your posts is painful. Would it kill you to use some punctuation or the shift key?

Anyways I agree with you in a way but the flip side is that it's silly to completely disregard home field just because a team lost at home.

Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't 7 of the 8 home teams won? But no, HFA isn't real and it's stupid to bring up. Gimme a break.

vCash
    this is playoff football, the Giants BETTER say theyre gonna beat frisco, the Niners BETTER say theyre gonna beat the Giants. all ppl that think differently are first class retards
    Unleash the Mamba!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Reading your posts is painful. Would it kill you to use some punctuation or the shift key?

Anyways I agree with you in a way but the flip side is that it's silly to completely disregard home field just because a team lost at home.

Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't 7 of the 8 home teams won? But no, HFA isn't real and it's stupid to bring up. Gimme a break.
    Its a slight advantage but its also somewhat overrated...

For insints what if the teams arent good on the road? ATL, NO, DEN HOU.

But like I said its alil bit overrated, last year ATL, CHI, NE, INDY, PHI had homefield advantage and all lost! This year the best team in the league LOST at home. NO almost beat the SF...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post

But like I said its alil bit overrated, last year ATL, CHI, NE, INDY, PHI had homefield advantage and all lost! This year the best team in the league LOST at home. NO almost beat the SF...
    Three of those just aren't good teams IMO.

vCash
    lol the media blows everything up it really is true

We wouldn’t say we’re unstoppable, but our mindset is extreme at this point. We’re not going to be denied. … I might be a little biased, but in our minds, we can’t be beat,” safety Antrel Rolle declared Monday at the Meadowlands as the Giants began to prepare for their return trip to San Francisco with a Super Bowl trip on the line this weekend in the NFC Championship Game. “We’re extremely confident and we’ve given ourselves the reasons to feel that way. We have to continue to give ourselves those reasons, and we will. We have no doubts. It’s right there at the tip of our tongues.”

[...]

“It don’t matter who we play. You can put an All-Star team in front of us, and we’re going to go out there and compete,” Rolle said. “We don’t fold. No matter what happens, if there’s a bad call, or things aren’t going our way, we’re not going to break.

“We’re not going to lose focus on what’s at stake and our ultimate goal.”
    What exactly does he say "wrong" or "cocky"?

Is he supposed to say that he thinks they are going to lose?

This is what Tuck is saying:

From the New York Post:

“I’m going to go ahead and answer this for you: Do we feel we’re gonna win in San Fran?’’ Tuck said. “Yes, we feel like we’re gonna win in San Fran. Am I guaranteeing a win? No, I’m not.’’
    Once again, not cocky at all. Now if the Giants lose all the talk after the game will be how they should "shut their mouth" and they were "too over confident" going into the game. Such Bull ****.
    Last edited by BradHolt4CYoung; 01-17-2012 at 08:37 PM.

vCash

NO was playing way better than the packers down the stretch. NO didn't lose their rhythm like Green Bay did

vCash
    Why has Gibby stop posting after he was proven wrong?
    The only way I will be proven wrong is if the giants win in SF and that isn't going to happen. You can keep saying they beat the Packers on the road and all that, but they are not playing the Packers this Sunday. The Niners will win by 10 plus points and then you can come prove whatever point you are trying to prove. If you look at the % of the number of times the home team wins in the playoffs you would be the one that is wrong. Look at this year and years past. Numbers don't lie only you and some giants fan do to make yourself feel better about the loss your team has coming up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by billsftw View Post
    lol ive been saying all week that the pats are going to struggle against the ravens
    ive been saying all week that the giants are the most balanced team
    ive also been saying the whole week that if/when the giants lose i will turn into the biggest homer of them all
    I didn't read those posts. I was judging you from your posts about Eli Manning in another thread.

Maybe you aren't a homer, but you still know nothing about the Giants.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post

I hear what you are saying, but Home Field Advantage is not nearly as much of an advantage when you are facing the Giants. The Giants are actually better on the road. We have beating teams like New England and Green Bay on the road. I do not think playing in San Francisco will work as too much of an advantage against this Giants team.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast