Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westhockeytown View Post
    Ahh f--k the Blues.
    Not a huge deal right now because anything can happen but we've also played on more game then they have. Hopefully they lose that game lol

Catches: 8 Yards: 80 TDs: 1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Not a huge deal right now because anything can happen but we've also played on more game then they have. Hopefully they lose that game lol
    fo sho LOL

vCash
    I called Bert's goal. Slow to the right, and then you could tell with his angle, that he was going to do a 360.

We need to sign him long-term.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    I called Bert's goal. Slow to the right, and then you could tell with his angle, that he was going to do a 360.

We need to sign him long-term.
    I believe he's in the last year of his deal, but he is gonna be 37 in February. I wouldn't sign him extremely long term but I wouldn't be opposed to another 2-3 year deal.

vCash
    I like the guy, but I'd keep it at 2 years at the most. It seems there's be some sort of fountain of youth in Detroit, but just to be on the safe side.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedWings734 View Post
    I believe he's in the last year of his deal, but he is gonna be 37 in February. I wouldn't sign him extremely long term but I wouldn't be opposed to another 2-3 year deal.
    Bert can play until he's 45-48. I'm thinking a 7 year deal, @ 6.45M per year.

vCash
    I'd say 1 more year for Bert. I'm pretty sure he wasn't pleased to be 3rd line at the start of the year. I think he's rolling now cuz, duh, he's with Pavs.

vCash
    Bert can play until he's 45-48. I'm thinking a 7 year deal, @ 6.45M per year.
    6.45m = low ball. how dare you insult the Bert.

vCash
    I'd say 1 more year for Bert. I'm pretty sure he wasn't pleased to be 3rd line at the start of the year. I think he's rolling now cuz, duh, he's with Pavs.
    Agreed. Bert's useless on any line, other than the first or second. His style only fits those two. He isn't really fast, or too physical anymore. He's basically a slow Hudler, with much better hands.

Bert on another year is tricky. I was thinking this might be it for him. Last year, he mentioned that these injuries are really bringing him down fast, and his career is almost over. I'd love to see one more year, but wouldn't mind giving him some rest next year on "some" back-to-backs. If I recall, his back is still bothering him, from that serious injury during his PPG career in Florida.

Let's just hope the best for Bertuzzi, and that he keeps consistent. That's been his problem over the years with us, but it happens more often when he's NOT playing with Datsyuk. Hell, Homer has been solid on the fourth line.

vCash
    Agreed. Bert's useless on any line, other than the first or second. His style only fits those two. He isn't really fast, or too physical anymore. He's basically a slow Hudler, with much better hands.

Bert on another year is tricky. I was thinking this might be it for him. Last year, he mentioned that these injuries are really bringing him down fast, and his career is almost over. I'd love to see one more year, but wouldn't mind giving him some rest next year on "some" back-to-backs. If I recall, his back is still bothering him, from that serious injury during his PPG career in Florida.

Let's just hope the best for Bertuzzi, and that he keeps consistent. That's been his problem over the years with us, but it happens more often when he's NOT playing with Datsyuk. Hell, Homer has been solid on the fourth line.
    I think if the Wings end up with the cup, regardless of his health, he's gonna be done. If they get close but come up short, we may see him back. If he plays like he has been, I'm all for another year.

Now who thinks Huds is gonna try Bert's spin-o-rama next SO?

And look whose only 3 points out of the top spot in points, even after a piss poor start!!!
    Last edited by westhockeytown; 01-20-2012 at 08:43 AM.

vCash
    We started off 5-0.

vCash
    We started off 5-0.
    im talking about pavs

vCash
    im talking about pavs
    Ah, I misread. Yeah, I seen Pav yesterday, before the game, at eighth in the league. He's ALWAYS been a slow starter. He picks up around the ASG.

vCash
    Ah, I misread. Yeah, I seen Pav yesterday, before the game, at eighth in the league. He's ALWAYS been a slow starter. He picks up around the ASG.
    no biggie, i figured you misread. He's not scoring much but hey, points are points. Would love to see him get the art ross this year.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234