Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 59 of 59
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    64,649
    vCash
    2300
    Quote Originally Posted by westhockeytown View Post
    Ahh f--k the Blues.
    Not a huge deal right now because anything can happen but we've also played on more game then they have. Hopefully they lose that game lol



    Catches: 8 Yards: 80 TDs: 1

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Grand Rapids MI, (West Hockey Town)
    Posts
    2,249
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Not a huge deal right now because anything can happen but we've also played on more game then they have. Hopefully they lose that game lol
    fo sho LOL

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    25,910
    vCash
    1000
    I called Bert's goal. Slow to the right, and then you could tell with his angle, that he was going to do a 360.

    We need to sign him long-term.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    302
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    I called Bert's goal. Slow to the right, and then you could tell with his angle, that he was going to do a 360.

    We need to sign him long-term.
    I believe he's in the last year of his deal, but he is gonna be 37 in February. I wouldn't sign him extremely long term but I wouldn't be opposed to another 2-3 year deal.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Arvada, Colorado
    Posts
    17,988
    vCash
    653
    I like the guy, but I'd keep it at 2 years at the most. It seems there's be some sort of fountain of youth in Detroit, but just to be on the safe side.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    25,910
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by RedWings734 View Post
    I believe he's in the last year of his deal, but he is gonna be 37 in February. I wouldn't sign him extremely long term but I wouldn't be opposed to another 2-3 year deal.
    Bert can play until he's 45-48. I'm thinking a 7 year deal, @ 6.45M per year.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Grand Rapids MI, (West Hockey Town)
    Posts
    2,249
    vCash
    1500
    I'd say 1 more year for Bert. I'm pretty sure he wasn't pleased to be 3rd line at the start of the year. I think he's rolling now cuz, duh, he's with Pavs.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Grand Rapids MI, (West Hockey Town)
    Posts
    2,249
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    Bert can play until he's 45-48. I'm thinking a 7 year deal, @ 6.45M per year.
    6.45m = low ball. how dare you insult the Bert.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    25,910
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by westhockeytown View Post
    I'd say 1 more year for Bert. I'm pretty sure he wasn't pleased to be 3rd line at the start of the year. I think he's rolling now cuz, duh, he's with Pavs.
    Agreed. Bert's useless on any line, other than the first or second. His style only fits those two. He isn't really fast, or too physical anymore. He's basically a slow Hudler, with much better hands.

    Bert on another year is tricky. I was thinking this might be it for him. Last year, he mentioned that these injuries are really bringing him down fast, and his career is almost over. I'd love to see one more year, but wouldn't mind giving him some rest next year on "some" back-to-backs. If I recall, his back is still bothering him, from that serious injury during his PPG career in Florida.

    Let's just hope the best for Bertuzzi, and that he keeps consistent. That's been his problem over the years with us, but it happens more often when he's NOT playing with Datsyuk. Hell, Homer has been solid on the fourth line.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Grand Rapids MI, (West Hockey Town)
    Posts
    2,249
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    Agreed. Bert's useless on any line, other than the first or second. His style only fits those two. He isn't really fast, or too physical anymore. He's basically a slow Hudler, with much better hands.

    Bert on another year is tricky. I was thinking this might be it for him. Last year, he mentioned that these injuries are really bringing him down fast, and his career is almost over. I'd love to see one more year, but wouldn't mind giving him some rest next year on "some" back-to-backs. If I recall, his back is still bothering him, from that serious injury during his PPG career in Florida.

    Let's just hope the best for Bertuzzi, and that he keeps consistent. That's been his problem over the years with us, but it happens more often when he's NOT playing with Datsyuk. Hell, Homer has been solid on the fourth line.
    I think if the Wings end up with the cup, regardless of his health, he's gonna be done. If they get close but come up short, we may see him back. If he plays like he has been, I'm all for another year.

    Now who thinks Huds is gonna try Bert's spin-o-rama next SO?

    And look whose only 3 points out of the top spot in points, even after a piss poor start!!!
    Last edited by westhockeytown; 01-20-2012 at 08:43 AM.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    25,910
    vCash
    1000
    We started off 5-0.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Grand Rapids MI, (West Hockey Town)
    Posts
    2,249
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    We started off 5-0.
    im talking about pavs

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    25,910
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by westhockeytown View Post
    im talking about pavs
    Ah, I misread. Yeah, I seen Pav yesterday, before the game, at eighth in the league. He's ALWAYS been a slow starter. He picks up around the ASG.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Grand Rapids MI, (West Hockey Town)
    Posts
    2,249
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    Ah, I misread. Yeah, I seen Pav yesterday, before the game, at eighth in the league. He's ALWAYS been a slow starter. He picks up around the ASG.
    no biggie, i figured you misread. He's not scoring much but hey, points are points. Would love to see him get the art ross this year.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •