Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,289
    vCash
    1500

    Red Wings Game Thread: 1/10-1/14


    Red Wings at Islanders
    When: Tuesday, 1/10 at 7 PM
    TV: FSD

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Coyotes at Red Wings
    When: Thursday, 1/12 at 7:30 PM
    TV: FSD

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Blackhawks at Red Wings
    When: Saturday, 1/14 at 12:30 PM
    TV: NBC, TSN
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Player to watch: Mike Commodore

    He's looked pretty good, right?
    Lets go Red Wings

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,289
    vCash
    1500
    Datsyuk is out tonight and day-to-day with a lower body injury (****). Conklin is gonna play again tonight as well, the idea being he played well and Howie could use a break.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    24,587
    vCash
    1000
    1. Horrible with Dats down. I wish we called up Nyquist.
    2. Conklin looked good against Chicago
    3. Horrible schedule for us.
    4. LOL at Commodore.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Grand Rapids MI, (West Hockey Town)
    Posts
    2,249
    vCash
    1500
    LOL at the Commie pic!! It looks like he's in a f-ing dorm room. He was a winger on the Mule-Bert line in practice so he'll probably get like 2 goals and 4 assist tonight, +9 rating for the game. He's an offensive force anyhow. Anyways it's time for Z to step up. We all know what happen when Pavs' out.
    Last edited by westhockeytown; 01-10-2012 at 05:11 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    363
    vCash
    1500
    any place to watch the game online?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,289
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by westhockeytown View Post
    LOL at the Commie pic!! It looks like he's in a f-ing dorm room. He was a winger on the Mule-Bert line in practice so he'll probably get like 2 goals and 4 assist tonight, +9 rating for the game. He's an offensive force anyhow. Anyways it's time for Z to step up. We all know what happen when Pavs' out.
    Yep. We lose frequently.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    1,442
    vCash
    1500
    Pathetic. without Dats. Why is conks in net. 3 goals in last 4 shots.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    24,587
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Indi23 View Post
    Pathetic. without Dats. Why is conks in net. 3 goals in last 4 shots.
    Jimmy is tired. Conklin is bound to start one of these two back-to-back nights. I'm sure Babcock thought we had a better chance at four points this way.


    Obviously he was wrong. But then again, we look like ****ing ****. Pavel is the guy that holds this team together.

    Picture us if Howard, Lidstrom, and Datsyuk were all down.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    6,631
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    Jimmy is tired. Conklin is bound to start one of these two back-to-back nights. I'm sure Babcock thought we had a better chance at four points this way.


    Obviously he was wrong. But then again, we look like ****ing ****. Pavel is the guy that holds this team together.

    Picture us if Howard, Lidstrom, and Datsyuk were all down.
    Blue Jays Ace Todd Redmond

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    1,442
    vCash
    1500
    ^ That would be a nightmare. Im very disappointed. 4 bloody goals, and we havent scoredn on this joke team.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    63,126
    vCash
    2000
    I was going to say how the hell are we down 4-0, then I looked and saw Conklin in net. Doesn't help that Pavel is down though.



  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    24,587
    vCash
    1000
    It's not like we're dominating them, and Conklin just let in a fluky goal. We're having so many mental lapses in our own end.

    After this game, the deadline thread will get at least five posts suggesting Bobby Ryan.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    14,825
    vCash
    3312
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    After this game, the deadline thread will get at least five posts suggesting Bobby Ryan.


    Let's be honest, that was gonna happen anyway

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    24,587
    vCash
    1000
    http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=74628

    Why's Boston @ 2, and us @ 10?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Grand Rapids MI, (West Hockey Town)
    Posts
    2,249
    vCash
    1500
    Pavs game time decision, so is (drum roll) Murask!!!! It'd be sweet to see if he could be a regular now. Abby-Helm-Mursak perhaps?
    Last edited by westhockeytown; 01-12-2012 at 03:46 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •