Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 63 of 68 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast
    vCash
    You bring up a point about social issues...I'm interested to see how Romney does in the that debate.
    Now writing for FanGraphs, RotoGraphs, The Hardball Times, and The Fake Baseball

Follow me on Twitter for article updates @baseballATeam

vCash
    That's where Obama is most likely to win handily.

vCash
    I also hate both parties...more accuratly I hate the nutbags to the far sides of both parties. Need a true party in the middle. A party for people who think on their own and dont blindly pull one team's lever. Most of the Ultra con's and lib's believe whatever their Media outlet tells them as if it's true and not just a fact coming from directly from the party itself. Foxnews.com actually has a spot on it's page called "Bias Alert" for when another media outlet puts out a left leaning story. I am sure CNN or MSNBC has something similar but I just found that to be a little ironic.

I swear these two far ended sides are going to start physically fighting soon the way the ones do in other goverments that we look on from afar and call "crazy".
    Last edited by Michael6BT; 10-05-2012 at 09:02 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The A Team View Post
    You bring up a point about social issues...I'm interested to see how Romney does in the that debate.
    That's really Obama's forte. That and foreign policy. As much as people tend to bash his foreign policy from the far right, I think he has done a fantastic job after our reputation world-wide went to **** in the previous eight years. Overseas Obama is seen as a good President for the country for the most part, which is a little funny considering the large portion of our country that flat-out hates him.

Social issues is where it gets tricky. Romney has to be careful on how he proceeds because he risks alienating his base which tend to push for anti-abortion, anti-gay marriage, anti-immigration, etc. If he tries to pander to everyone like he did in the first debate, he is going to enrage the far right fundamentalists. On the other hand, if he panders to the fundamentalists, he risks destroying his chance at the latino, gay, and woman vote, as well as any shot at a sliver of the African American vote. It should be interesting when these issues come into play.

vCash
    Oh how ESPN and the rest of the sports world would have a field day if the bottle thing that just happened in ATL had happened in Philly!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Havoc_Wr3aker:23838963
    LoL Why is the war argument stupid?

And Bachmann?
    Making a blanket statement that republicans love war is ridiculous...every party has their moron politicians
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

vCash
    Hawks are traditionally republican and in overwhelming volume. But your point is fair.
    Now writing for FanGraphs, RotoGraphs, The Hardball Times, and The Fake Baseball

Follow me on Twitter for article updates @baseballATeam

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    Making a blanket statement that republicans love war is ridiculous...every party has their moron politicians
    Sorry, I was referring to the leadership of the parties. I know there's people who consider themselves reps and don't "love" war, but the leaders seem to do so

Props.LgnD.

vCash
    So here's my bracket:

ALDS:
    Orioles in 5
    Athletics in 4

NLDS:
    Reds in 5
    Nationals in 4

NLCS:
    Reds in 6

ALCS:
    Orioles in 7

World Series:
    Reds in 6

Props.LgnD.

vCash
    Tigers over Giants

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
    Tigers over Giants
    O.o GTFO

Not your area

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    O.o GTFO

Not your area
    Go fap to Randall Ortan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
    Go fap to Randall Ortan
    This is why we never have nice things.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    I don't want "nice things" with your creepy self

vCash
    holy Ibanez!!!

Page 63 of 68 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast