Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 68 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    vCash
    michelle pfiefer(sp) in her hayday was cat like...i again was ok with that...emma stone next catwoman in the batman never ending saga???
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

vCash
    so fred do you have verizon internet? went 4g in wilkes barre and i am getting that where i live on my mifi...seems quicker no doubt
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

vCash
    After seeing and hearing all about that ship that went down I figured I would ask you guys a question... If you were on a ship would you rather it go down in freezing cold water or Shark Infested waters?

Also sidenote did you hear the captains reasoning for leaving ship? He tripped and fell into a life boat... I Love that he said this. I swear this has sexicano written all over it Lol
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 01-19-2012 at 02:36 AM.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Shark infested waters.

I'd rather die fighting a shark; instead of freezing to death, sinking to the bottom only to be picked apart by deep-sea crabs and sea slugs.

vCash
    Freezing cold water would be the easier death. It's one of the easiest deaths period. You'd be numb in 30 seconds and asleep in 2 minutes.
    Now writing for FanGraphs, RotoGraphs, The Hardball Times, and The Fake Baseball

Follow me on Twitter for article updates @baseballATeam

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    so fred do you have verizon internet? went 4g in wilkes barre and i am getting that where i live on my mifi...seems quicker no doubt
    Yes...not sure if it is quicker, but my wireless devices work pretty quickly...I have 4G on my cell phone as well and that is pretty quick...

Quote Originally Posted by More-Then-Most View Post
    After seeing and hearing all about that ship that went down I figured I would ask you guys a question... If you were on a ship would you rather it go down in freezing cold water or Shark Infested waters?

Also sidenote did you hear the captains reasoning for leaving ship? He tripped and fell into a life boat... I Love that he said this. I swear this has sexicano written all over it Lol
    I would NEVER want to be eaten alive...being eaten by a shark or even in the african plain are just about the worst ways to die for me, that and falling out of a plan from 30,000 feet....this is why I stay away from oceans, wild animals and high places...

vCash
    See, the falling thing seems pretty cool. Especially from such a high height. You have time to come to terms with death and just enjoy the experience of flying.

Plus it's possible to survive a fall from 30,000 feet.
    Now writing for FanGraphs, RotoGraphs, The Hardball Times, and The Fake Baseball

vCash
    Wait, how can you survive that? And would you want to survive that? I mean think of the pain

vCash
    The short answer - physics.

If you have enough fabric on your person, you can create enough drag to survive. It would help if you passed out while simultaneously creating that drag - that would be flukish.

As I understand it, a body jumping from 30,000 feet doesn't hit the ground much harder than a body jumping from a 20 story building. Gravity's weird like that.

vCash
    Oh gravity, you cray cray

vCash
    Terminal velocity.

vCash
    Your boat tips over in shark infested waters, whose to say you're going to die. You can easily escape using dead bodies as floatation devices and there is the probability that you won't be attacked. It's not even the notion of dying a peaceful, solemn death, It's the fact that you have a higher chance at survival.

Unless your boat drowns in the eastern pacific ocean during El Nino, if otherwise, you're dead in 10-15 minutes.

vCash
    So alot of teams in our conference got better this off season so I ask did we get better or worse ?
    take it position by position and I am finding alot of real question marks which coupled with the fact that alot of teams in our conference got better makes me feel that we are in for a bumpy ride this season...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Conference?

vCash
    We got better and our division got better.

Mets and the Braves didn't improve as much as the Nats and Marlins. We are still the team to beat, Thank You very much.

Page 6 of 68 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast