Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Havoc_Wr3aker View Post
    I swear to god/allah/buddah etc that I saw some previews of a Lifetime movie network movie and wanted to watch it this past weekend. It was about sexting.
    Boom we need to start a club...Real men watch lifetime.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Havoc_Wr3aker View Post
    I swear to god/allah/buddah etc that I saw some previews of a Lifetime movie network movie and wanted to watch it this past weekend. It was about sexting.
    That was the one I saw. Unfortunately, it was not really about sexting. It was about women being heinous *****es. And it was unintentionally hilarious.
    Now writing for FanGraphs, RotoGraphs, The Hardball Times, and The Fake Baseball

Follow me on Twitter for article updates @baseballATeam

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The A Team View Post
    That was the one I saw. Unfortunately, it was not really about sexting. It was about women being heinous *****es. And it was unintentionally hilarious.
    Goddamnnit. I missed it!!!

Before I got married I never watched E!, Lifetime Movie Network, HGTV, Food Network or TLC. Now, the TV never leaves those channels. I have to be honest. I do enjoy programs like What Not To Wear, How Do I Look, Project Runway etc. I think of my self as a stylish person

The ones I can't stand are the Kardashians crap and Real Housewives, which my wife frequently watches. Food Network has some great shows and HGTV is good for dreaming I can have a million dollars to go buy a house in Italy or something

Props.LgnD.

vCash
    I watched a lifetime movie with Mrs Fred over the weekend about 4 high school girls that were hookers. I think it was called "Walking the Halls" or something like that...not bad, predictable...most of you guys are in your teens/20's so if you HAVE To watch a lifetime movie, at least in this one there are 4 hot girls in there, often in bikini's....

Go impress your lady friends and say, hey, I heard about a movie on lifetime, wanna watch it? You get points AND you get to see the hot chicks....

vCash
    That one was on after the sexting one.
    Now writing for FanGraphs, RotoGraphs, The Hardball Times, and The Fake Baseball

vCash
    Yeah...I saw that it was on (the one that you watched)..I think it came on later as well...

my God we need some baseball activity....

vCash
    All of your man cards are revoked. Go downtown and turn in your penis.

vCash
    Aren't you living with a girl now Ruckus? I will give you 2 more months or so before you come running in here gloating about the great movie you saw on Lifetime starring Dean Cain

I also saw previews for another movie about a guy who abuses his wife, I think it's based on a true story, but didn't see when it's going to be on

Props.LgnD.

vCash
    I most certainly am not. In fact, my girlfriend just found out that neither her current roommate nor her potential future one are staying in the area, but I refuse to move in together. Already done that twice, and twice it worked out terribly. I'm not living with her until we move west. She and I are in complete agreement about it.

vCash
    Girlfriend and I had the opposite experience. We moved in together and then we started dating. It's worked out well. We were best friends before that happened.

We're both the type of people who prefer to have one or two really close friends than 50 ok friends. So it's worked out really well in that regard. We also have nearly identical preferences about cleanliness and all the other little things that usually lead to nagging.

I can't imagine living with a woman could ever work for a social person. Seems like you can live with a woman or be social, not both. Maybe you can have one of those relationships where you live in the same place and occasionally bone but otherwise ignore each other...

vCash
    I mean, I definitely don't see us having any issues as far as cohabitating is concerned -for instance, she doesn't make me watch ****ing Lifetime movies - and both previous situations were vastly different. But I have good roommates already (and she did until she got that news) so why make a change when I don't have to?

I'm probably going to stay in the same place for the first time ever - I have to stay in the area I'm in now, and unless it's a ridiculous deal or ridiculously good house, I don't think any of us will want to move. We already tried to have a fourth person living at our place, and our landlord found out and almost evicted us. Plus, she can afford to live alone if it comes down to that, since her parents will pitch in on rent.

vCash
    At this time, I'd like to reiterate that a friend was in that particular movie. I think that detail might have gotten lost here...

vCash
    My girlfriend also doesn't want to get married or have kids, and thinks Valentine's Day is ********.

I may have hit the jackpot here, dudes.

vCash
    I make fun of my girl for watching lifetime. I find them hella boring

vCash
    Does she take them seriously? She's probably not a keeper if she does.

It's one thing to watch bad movies. Those can be very entertaining. But if you take bad movies seriously, you're probably a bad person.

We laughed through the entire Sexting movie which included 1990s era tropes and a main character who had only a faint idea of what the internet was.

Classmate of girl who commits suicide: "She kept a video blog which is called a vlog.
    Mom " " " " ": I searched her hard drive but only found one video.
    Classmate: It's on the internet.
    Mom: Damn it. Can you find it?
    Us: lmgtfy!
    Classmate: No, it could be anywhere. I only saw some of them.

Whole exchange was nonsense.

At the end of the movie, they conclude that they should give up their cell phones. Nevermind that bullying was the root cause of the suicide, let's ignore that and stop using our cells for 6 months.

Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast