Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Then-Most View Post
    I seen something interesting last night. I love the Sci Fi original movies and as bad as people think they are I am addicted. That being said I watched one last night called Annihilation Earth and overall the movie was not good but it had an ending that you rarely see...The world actually exploded Lol... The movie ended with the world blowing up. Honestly I loved it. What other movies actually have ended like that?
    Ever see Alien Apocalypse or Man with the Screaming Brain? Both Bruce Campbell sci-fi films. MWTSB is awesome, throwback to some of his earlier stuff in terms of slapstick. Haven't seen AA yet, but just got it in the mail. Heard it was AMAZINGLY bad, but that BC is as epic as ever in it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The A Team View Post
    The one we watched was called Sexting in Suburbia. Was it that one?
    Lol I am not sure... Think it was called cyber bully... Both even if they are different probably were just as similar

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Speaking of BC, does anyone have a place to watch Evil Dead 2? I watched the first on netflix but they don't have the other ones

vCash
    The whole movie is on youtube I believe.

vCash
    Sweet. I was disappointed in the first because I was expecting it to be campy and funny and not the hardship Brucey was encountering

vCash
    First one is a classic. Scared the **** out of me when I first saw it. If you ever watch the behind the scenes, making of, or read his book. It's amazing how much went into making that film on a shoestring budget. Any aspiring filmmaker should read his autobiography.

ED2 is the perfect mix of comedy and horror. It just gets more and more epic. I love how Ash grows from a scared putz to the ultimate badass over the course of the 3 movies.

vCash
    Oh it scared me alright, I just didn't know that it wasnt much in the form of comedy. I mean, when he first picked the chainsaw up I got giddy and then he didn't use it.

vCash
    Oh no, the first one isn't very comedic at all, with the exception of some of the special effects that haven't aged well over 30 years. The first one was meant to be straight horror, 2nd one is horror-comedy (Raimi made it more comedic after being railed for years by the ****ing politicians brigade against violence and sex in films during the 80's). Army of Darkness is straight comedy with minimal horror.

vCash
    I saw parts of Army of Darkness and it was the greatest thing ever

vCash

vCash
    I drank beer from Saturday night @ 7PM until yesterday at around 5:30 PM. I only slept 2-3 hours in the process and now I have to go work. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

Props.LgnD.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The A Team View Post
    Yea, I did that last night, now I'm hung over.

One of my girlfriend's friends was in a Lifetime movie that debuted last night, so we all went over to watch it. I was promised there would be other guys, but the head count yielded 15 girls and me...so I responded properly by getting drunk.
    I wont lie I have watched some lifetime movies because of my girlfriend... Was forced to watch one the other day about cyber bullying... The girl from Hannah montana was in it... Not sure which is worse..Watching life time movies or knowing about Hannah Montana because of my niece.

Bah I now feel like I have woman parts
    Do you guys miss the days when you had testicles?

vCash
    A little. But to be honest, the only thing they did was hurt when they were hit.
    Now writing for FanGraphs, RotoGraphs, The Hardball Times, and The Fake Baseball

Follow me on Twitter for article updates @baseballATeam

vCash
    Im gonna watch that evil dead movie, you guys rave about it.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers and Man City fan
    - I love Ray Lewis.

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

vCash
    I wont lie I have watched some lifetime movies because of my girlfriend... Was forced to watch one the other day about cyber bullying... The girl from Hannah montana was in it... Not sure which is worse..Watching life time movies or knowing about Hannah Montana because of my niece.

Bah I now feel like I have woman parts
    I swear to god/allah/buddah etc that I saw some previews of a Lifetime movie network movie and wanted to watch it this past weekend. It was about sexting.

Props.LgnD.

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast