Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 68 1231151 ... LastLast
    vCash

The Official Off-Topic Thread: Volume 19

No idea where volume 18 went. Into the abyss and lost forever. Which means time for V.19!

Egg nog. Your thoughts on the product. Go.

vCash
    Not a fan of Egg Nog.

On the other hand, throw some Bourbon in it and I am a happy camper.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Not a fan of Egg Nog.

On the other hand, throw some Bourbon in it and I am a happy camper.
    Love Egg Nog... Bad thing about that is It stops me from taking a shat for like a week and when I finally go its hell. Around the Holidays I stock up on Egg Nog and exlax

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    im drunk

vCash
    Yea, I did that last night, now I'm hung over.

One of my girlfriend's friends was in a Lifetime movie that debuted last night, so we all went over to watch it. I was promised there would be other guys, but the head count yielded 15 girls and me...so I responded properly by getting drunk.
    Now writing for FanGraphs, RotoGraphs, The Hardball Times, and The Fake Baseball

Follow me on Twitter for article updates @baseballATeam

vCash
    There's a THT Fantasy chat at 2:15 this afternoon. We're close enough to the season now that our advice might actually prove helpful.
    Now writing for FanGraphs, RotoGraphs, The Hardball Times, and The Fake Baseball

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The A Team View Post

One of my girlfriend's friends was in a Lifetime movie that debuted last night, so we all went over to watch it. I was promised there would be other guys, but the head count yielded 15 girls and me...so I responded properly by getting drunk.
    pansy

vCash
    I too have a hangover and I don't like it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The A Team View Post

This is such a nice setup

vCash
    It's like shooting a fish in a barrell, except that ATeam's girlfriend was there holding the gun to his nuts!!!

vCash
    The movie was actually pretty funny. Not that it was supposed to be funny. That seems to be a Lifetime thing. In fact it was supposed to be a very sobering critique of internet bullying and how nobody cares if it gets out of hand.

The only other time I saw a Lifetime movie, Kirsti Allie was playing a troll who locked her daughter in her house, abused her, and generally rampaged about. As trolls are wont to do. It was hilarious.

Oh and I saw about 85 previews for this other Lifetime movie that promises to be comedy of the year material. If this were a big screen movie, the meme would be up there with Release the Kraken.

http://www.movieline.com/2011/12/16/...because-he-is/

vCash
    I wont lie I have watched some lifetime movies because of my girlfriend... Was forced to watch one the other day about cyber bullying... The girl from Hannah montana was in it... Not sure which is worse..Watching life time movies or knowing about Hannah Montana because of my niece.

Bah I now feel like I have woman parts

vCash
    I seen something interesting last night. I love the Sci Fi original movies and as bad as people think they are I am addicted. That being said I watched one last night called Annihilation Earth and overall the movie was not good but it had an ending that you rarely see...The world actually exploded Lol... The movie ended with the world blowing up. Honestly I loved it. What other movies actually have ended like that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Then-Most View Post
    I wont lie I have watched some lifetime movies because of my girlfriend... Was forced to watch one the other day about cyber bullying... The girl from Hannah montana was in it... Not sure which is worse..Watching life time movies or knowing about Hannah Montana because of my niece.

Bah I now feel like I have woman parts
    The one we watched was called Sexting in Suburbia. Was it that one?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Then-Most View Post
    I seen something interesting last night. I love the Sci Fi original movies and as bad as people think they are I am addicted. That being said I watched one last night called Annihilation Earth and overall the movie was not good but it had an ending that you rarely see...The world actually exploded Lol... The movie ended with the world blowing up. Honestly I loved it. What other movies actually have ended like that?
    My stories seem to have a habit of doing that. Usually writers use "unbeatable odds" as a means of generating tension. When I end up with unbeatable odds, my characters start dying/losing/whatever in droves.

If I had directed The A Team, they would have been killed in the first episode.

Page 1 of 68 1231151 ... LastLast