Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 47 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kings Analyst View Post
    You suck at your job.
    What in the hell is your problem? Do you even know what my "job" is?

Who are you?

You're a guy who is about one comment away from getting banned...that's who you are.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kings Analyst View Post
    You suck at your job.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PSD-Team View Post

Who are you?

You're a guy who is about one comment away from getting banned...that's who you are.
    You asked me a question then answered it for me, no fun.
    Why in the world is it so important to get the calls right ?
    -7chuck7

vCash

Who are you?

Cmon man you're an admin and you're making threats. This doesn't make you or the site look good even if he is a troll that deserves to be infracted or banned. You've acted out like this towards several people and needless to say I'm not impressed. No need to get defensive if you're going to do your job and fix the site's issues. Let your work do the talking.

vCash
    Wow at some of you guys. The man isn't here to be making friends, and if a user is a jerk, he has every right to defend himself. He did his job in helping me and that's all that really matters.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNoel View Post
    Wow at some of you guys. The man isn't here to be making friends, and if a user is a jerk, he has every right to defend himself. He did his job in helping me and that's all that really matters.
    He's just feeding a troll and not handling the situation professionally. Getting defensive like that is a sign of weakness and it always questions wether the person is doing their job. I've had the same reactions from some people that work under me and as colleagues because they're not doing their job. If they really are getting stuff done it shouldn't matter what the trolls say and you just go about your business and let your job do the responding. He should be here to fix things, not alienate users and look like a fool by acting out. The tone taken is completely unnecessary.

vCash
    I'm just giving the dude a hard time, no need to turn this into something bigger than it is.
    Why in the world is it so important to get the calls right ?
    -7chuck7

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
    Cmon man you're an admin and you're making threats. This doesn't make you or the site look good even if he is a troll that deserves to be infracted or banned. You've acted out like this towards several people and needless to say I'm not impressed. No need to get defensive if you're going to do your job and fix the site's issues. Let your work do the talking.
    I was simply giving him a chance to back off. A comment like that to any other mod or admin would have immediately resulted in a penalty. I think he got off pretty easy.

vCash
    I was simply giving him a chance to back off. A comment like that to any other mod or admin would have immediately resulted in a penalty. I think he got off pretty easy.
    You could have went about it in a more professional matter though and that's what my point is. You went the "tough guy" route and didn't do any justice to the situation of the tensions between SDI staff and the user base here. I'm sure we all have the same goals but acting the same way towards each other isn't gonna get things done. I have not been impressed with the attitude you have had and ask that you handle things more professionally if you want us to buy into what you're set out to do here, whatever that is.

vCash

Who are you?

I understand that people **** on you bc of the site but the way you respond is pretty childish. As an admin you really should be above the petty stuff. If you don't like it delete and move on.

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash

Whether what he said was uncalled for, what you said wasn't very professional. We as mods and admins are supposed to set an example, not fuel the flames and attack right back.

By responding like you did all it does is make us look worse and the site worse in general. I understand being frustrated, but throwing your weight around acting like a tough guy isn't the way to go about things.

vCash
    Actually, it wouldn't. We're told to ignore users who insult us, turn the other cheek and ignore them. Hell, I've had pm threats. No need to get butthurt because he said you suck.

vCash

Who are you?

Threats? Sounds like you're abusing your power. Yet you wont lose admin powers

vCash
    Sorry if I offended anyone. Kings Analyst...we're good, buddy. Thanks for the PM.

I'm relatively new around here and ever since my first day on the site every one of my posts has been abused by someone. I'm going to be making some changes to this Feedback forum, until then I'll bite my tongue.

Thanks for reeling me back in guys.

vCash
    Sorry if I offended anyone. Kings Analyst...we're good, buddy. Thanks for the PM.

I'm relatively new around here and ever since my first day on the site every one of my posts has been abused by someone. I'm going to be making some changes to this Feedback forum, until then I'll bite my tongue.

Thanks for reeling me back in guys.
    In a position of power you're always gonna have people criticizing you. People obviously aren't happy so staying calm is going to be the best route.

I've called out SDI a few times to get things done and we see effort for a week or so, problems get fixed after months of them and then we go back to the same thing. It's hard to trust in Admins on this site when they cut down their visibility and activity in supporting the site. If you solve issues and continue to support the site after problems are solved and more arise you'll get a ton of respect because we've never had that.

It has always been a temporary band aid until the the next problem arises followed by more months of demanding and not seeing any support. The day this thread was created was probably the last time we saw any sort of extensive support on issues. Since then it's been a lot of "we'll get to it" and not much action.

I hope this sheds some light on the situation we have going on here and what we as users want is some good feedback and support rather than complete silence. I personally am not asking for complete technical details (which I'd understand as my background is in server administration and primarily web administration) but that you have worked on issues at hand. Any sort of update or acknowledgement will go a long way for us to build a good relationship between the admins.

Page 26 of 47 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast