Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 46 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PSD-Team View Post
    Sorry if I offended anyone. Kings Analyst...we're good, buddy. Thanks for the PM.

I'm relatively new around here and ever since my first day on the site every one of my posts has been abused by someone. I'm going to be making some changes to this Feedback forum, until then I'll bite my tongue.

Thanks for reeling me back in guys.
    People have been mad at SDI for years now. and rightfully so. the way they have ran this site is pathetic. whenever there is a problem or a suggestion, it gets ignored for months, and then Mr. PSD would come on and give some BS excuse and then we don't see him for months.

people are frustrated about the lack of communication SDI has with the site, and when they do communicate it's pathetic. so when you started posting here, everyone was already mad at SDI. and then when you started posting you were making all of the problems out to be our computers, when they clearly were not. it was frustrating. and then on top of that, you handle the baiting in a very unprofessional manner by just making threats, and it basically just confirms to people how bad SDI is about communicating.

I'll admit I've probably baited you a few times, but I, and everyone else, is really frustrated.

If you started fixing all the problems once you joined, then everyone would love you. instead you just tell us the same things we've been told for years now. things like "it's next on the list" or "I'll pass it on to the IT guys" and "try clearing your cache"

sorry if I sound harsh, but I'm just telling you how people feel. I know everyone, including you, want the site to run good. but just years of being ignored has just built up frustration amongst the members.
    Last edited by jlohm1; 11-05-2012 at 10:00 PM.

vCash
    Doesn't it make sense for this thread to maybe change to "Experiencing fastness on forums.prosportsdaily.com? Let us know here." It would drastically reduce the size of this thread.

vCash

vCash
    Sorry if I offended anyone. Kings Analyst...we're good, buddy. Thanks for the PM.

I'm relatively new around here and ever since my first day on the site every one of my posts has been abused by someone. I'm going to be making some changes to this Feedback forum, until then I'll bite my tongue.

Thanks for reeling me back in guys.
    Here's the thing. I know it's going to be looked at that any admin that comes in here is going to be attacked and basically laughed at how absurdly ineffectual they seem, but that's because thus far that's what we've had.

But.

When content-team, or whoever was using that account at the time it was created, showed up, we nearly threw that bastard a parade in here. He was actually communicating with us and doing things to try to improve the site. And, when he couldn't, he was telling us why, or what they were doing to try to fix it.

My point is, the idea that people are mad at SDI, and so are going to be mad at any admin that comes in because of it is a myth. When someone treats people like they actually have some intelligence, tells people what the hell is going on, and seems to be actually trying to solve problems, they're not going to get the backlash that you have.

The ball, really, is in your court and SDI's court. We're just the people that view the ads that give you money. It's up to you guys to decide if that's a group of people you actually want to be happy with you.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    any body experince error it involves "security Token"

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
    thats what I'm getting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bears88 View Post
    any body experince error it involves "security Token"

thats what I'm getting.
    This is possibly due to me trying a few different server configurations. Let me know if it comes back.

vCash
    I'm getting some database errors and sites acting slow

Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    I guess I just finally realized that rocket is the only one around here that knows anything and the rest of you guys are dicks.

vCash
    same.

vCash
    We are experiencing an issue with one of our servers at the moment. One of our sites is totally down, and it appears to be impacting PSD slightly. It'll be resolved shortly.

vCash
    We are experiencing an issue with one of our servers at the moment. One of our sites is totally down, and it appears to be impacting PSD slightly. It'll be resolved shortly.
    Thanks I was about to post the site has been laugh the last two days off and on dont know if its related

vCash
    Really slow for me right now. Other websites I'm on are loading fine, so I know it's not my internet.

vCash
    Slow as hell for me

vCash
    getting errors. guess the update didnt fix much

vCash
    same here

vCash
    Yeah been getting "empty server response" errors on Google Chrome the past hour.

Page 27 of 46 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast