Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Advanced Search

vCash

Advanced Search

Mets Forum > Advanced Search

Multiple code error alerts at the top of the page. Example:

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with vB_Model::getLoadQuery($required_query = '', $force_rebuild = false) in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 261
    John Maeda@johnmaeda

Knowing the overall *shape* of an idea, argument, situation requires as many facts, models, opinions as you can take/make to see a whole.

vCash
    search is kind of crappy
    Yo Soy Fiesta

vCash
    I've been getting the codes for weeks, but MUCH worse is that today the formatting of the text and the entry boxes is totally broken - you can't see what maps to what. I'm using firefox. Don't ask me to use IE - it's rubbish.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Search blows. I can't figure out how to use a phrase or multiple words. Even if you look up a two word search, you come up with a search filled with each word.

I realize I explained that really poorly but that's all I got right now. I'm tired
    I'm In.

vCash
    I JUST came to make a thread

http://i.gyazo.com/3cd6b9eacee18710e28f0a8c470eb1f3.png

So annoying.

vCash
    The search features have always been ****...but this is some next level stuff.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    See image. Is anyone paying attention?

http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/z...ps9a2bd9ca.png
    John Maeda@johnmaeda

Knowing the overall *shape* of an idea, argument, situation requires as many facts, models, opinions as you can take/make to see a whole.

vCash
    Does nobody view this anymore? lol

vCash
    Apparently not. PSD
    I'm In.

vCash
    I'm waiting on some dev resources (as usual) to look at it. Sorry for the delay.

vCash
    Would love to search for a thread I created in the MLB forum, but the Search function/interface has been broken for a long long time. What's up with it?
    John Maeda@johnmaeda