Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Can't View Forum on Cellular Network

I tried viewing PSD throughout the day from my phone using LTE and kept getting the message

"Cannot open page: A server with the specified host name could not be found"

That's if I use safari on my phone. If I try using tapatalk, the entire forum is gone. Once I got home, I tried on my wifi and it works just fine.

Anyone have any clue what the issue could be?
    I'm In.

vCash
    Ok, I reset my network settings on my phone and it works fine. Anyone know what the issue could have been or how it was caused?
    I'm In.

vCash
    It doesn't seem like the site was interrupted, that's interesting as I've never encountered that before. The only thing I could possibly think of is potential user error on your end, because Safari mobile is accessing the same thing as any other web browser, on any other device or computer. Forums aren't split apart like that, even though if they are running a mobile skin or mode. The only thing I could possibly think of outside of that is Tapatalk updating itself, because you have to install Tapatalk into the server. Definitely keep an eye out for it if it happens again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    It doesn't seem like the site was interrupted, that's interesting as I've never encountered that before. The only thing I could possibly think of is potential user error on your end, because Safari mobile is accessing the same thing as any other web browser, on any other device or computer. Forums aren't split apart like that, even though if they are running a mobile skin or mode. The only thing I could possibly think of outside of that is Tapatalk updating itself, because you have to install Tapatalk into the server. Definitely keep an eye out for it if it happens again.
    I'm not sure what could have happened. I didn't mess with any settings in my phone or network before it happened. I did see on some forums that it could have been a DNS issue. No idea what would have caused it though.
    I'm In.