Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Auto-direct to mobile site?

How do I get my iPad to auto direct to the mobile sight? Takes too long to load the full forum site.

1. Download the Google Chrome web browser (if you don't have it already).
    2. Go to the Chrome Web Store extensions and type User Agent Switcher in the search box.
    3. Install the User Agent Switcher extension on your Google Chrome web browser.
    4. Once the extension is installed on your browser, restart your browser.
    5. Now choose the User Agent Switcher extension shortcut from your web browser’s easy access bar.
    6. Then choose your mobile web engine, for example, if you wish to open Android optimized web page, then choose “Android” and choose your device.

Thanks soon. Really appreciate it. However I'm on an iPad. Is it possible someone could just post a mobile link and perhaps it will stay that way again?

Seems weird that there's a "go to full site" button on mobile but no way to get back.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Thanks soon. Really appreciate it. However I'm on an iPad. Is it possible someone could just post a mobile link and perhaps it will stay that way again?
    The directions I gave you was for your iPad.

However, if that's too difficult let's try the mobile link, I'm on mobile now and C/P the url at the top.

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...1#post31446861

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Seems weird that there's a "go to full site" button on mobile but no way to get back.
    I've been in your shoes before with having trouble going back to the mobile site version after clicking on the Full Site link.

Try this.

Delete your history, cookies, and cache. Restart your device. Search prosportsdaily.com again and if it hasn't reset try clicking the link above. Sometimes it doesn't change right away. Put your device down or go on your other sites and kill some time (an hour or two), hopefully when you return a short while later it's back to the mobile version.

I've never had a serious issue with it not working for me. However, I was on a mobile phone and not an iPad.

If by chance it never resets, you can always download the PSD or Tapatalk apps. You can navigate pretty quick without any load issues.

On Chrome on mobile you can just clear the history and make sure the cache to and just log back in..takes like twenty seconds. Seems easier than downloading stuff.

Edit. Soop just said that. Oops

Back in action boys. Thank you.
    If anyone has this issue again just tell them to go:
    Settings > safari > clear history and website data.

Thanks again for the guidance.