Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Update for the mobile app?

My IPhone updated earlier this week to iOS 11. Ever since, the app does not work.

Any plans to update? I can't be the only one experiencing this. Good opportunity to make the PSD Mobile App a bit better, no?

Thanks in advance.

-Stork
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Don't hold your breath.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

It aint happening. Im surprised they havent pulled it out

I notified them but they said they don't have the resources into updating the app. It actually hasn't been updated or supported since 2012 I was told.

Sorry, guys.

vBulletin does have a built-in mobile browser, and they do have the Tapatalk app enabled on the site as well.

I recently updated to iOS 11 as well, and was more than bummed to find out afterwards that the PSD app won't work now. I tried using the Safari browser and using PSD that way, but it isn't as user friendly, and I continually get a pop-up on my phone saying there's potentially a virus on it. Only seem to get the pop-up when I'm on the PSD website. Really weird. Any other iPhone users get that?

Also, I've read people talk about the tapatalk thing. So that's an app I would download from the app store and can use PSD from that?

Quote Originally Posted by RowBTrice View Post
    I recently updated to iOS 11 as well, and was more than bummed to find out afterwards that the PSD app won't work now. I tried using the Safari browser and using PSD that way, but it isn't as user friendly, and I continually get a pop-up on my phone saying there's potentially a virus on it. Only seem to get the pop-up when I'm on the PSD website. Really weird. Any other iPhone users get that?

Also, I've read people talk about the tapatalk thing. So that's an app I would download from the app store and can use PSD from that?
    Tapatalk is the best way to use PSD IMO. It too has gotten screwy since the hack on this site though.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Tapatalk is the best way to use PSD IMO. It too has gotten screwy since the hack on this site though.
    get the quote notification fixed