Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Here's an innovative idea

How about a website that actually works? You know, no error messages, pages that actually loads, and a format that actually displays properly.

Oh, and maybe get rid of the banner about the site maintenance this Wednesday that's been there for months.

A nice, properly working website. That's the kind of feature I'm looking for.
    Check out my awesome All American blog!
    www.thejrockexperience.com

It's embarrassing and pathetic how poorly run PSD is. The technical failures are indicative of amateurs.

vCash
    I haven't seen any issues with the site not working properly. I would suggest both including screenshots (filter out any personal information) and also toning down the attitude. The aggressiveness really isn't necessary.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    B-E-A-G-G-R-I-S-S-I-V-E!

Be aggressive!

I heard you were looking for me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I haven't seen any issues with the site not working properly. I would suggest both including screenshots (filter out any personal information) and also toning down the attitude. The aggressiveness really isn't necessary.
    It's not for you to decide what's necessary and what isn't. If you could write your opinion on toilet paper, it might actually serve a useful purpose to me. Thanks.
    Check out my awesome All American blog!
    www.thejrockexperience.com

It's embarrassing and pathetic how poorly run PSD is. The technical failures are indicative of amateurs.

vCash
    I'm not seeing many issues of the browser being messed up and to the right any more. I get it every couple days, but I reload the page and it's gone again. I am not having other issues with error messages. I'd definitely screen shot what you are seeing, especially since it seems it is a select few having issues with it. Also, what browser are you using? Have you tried a different one to see if you are seeing the same problems? On a site that I own, we used to have issues with a couple browsers, so I'm just throwing that out there as another thought.

vCash
    They clearly don't care about this site.

Over/under how many years until it's gone? 2.5