Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Forum main page

vCash

Forum main page

It seems you guys have condensed the forum main page, which is great, but I can't click on any of the headers when I'm using the mobile version. 'Full site' view works fine, though reading the forums in that mode is pretty clunky. Is this a 'me' problem or something that others are experiencing as well?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedSB View Post
    It seems you guys have condensed the forum main page, which is great, but I can't click on any of the headers when I'm using the mobile version. 'Full site' view works fine, though reading the forums in that mode is pretty clunky. Is this a 'me' problem or something that others are experiencing as well?
    Server updates are in progress. Everything should be fixed within the next two days.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedSB View Post
    PSD Mobile sucks, honestly. Just download Tapatalk.

GOAT

vCash
    I use Safari on iOS. Prefer it to TapaTalk and the App.